剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
was to secure the Khanate,
都是为了稳固汗位
in order to protect ourselves from his wayward vision.
都是为了保护我们不受他刚愎自用的伤害
Answer the question.
回答我的问题
One that you know in your hearts to be blurred.
你们都心知肚明这个问题模糊回答即可
Answer.
回答问题
The Vice Regent has not taken over our capital... our home.
副摄政还没有占领我们的都城 我们的家
The birthright we leave our children
我们的孩子能享有的与生俱来的权力
is not out there as Kublai claims.
和忽必烈所声称的不同
It is here on this soil.
它源自这片土地
Beneath the Blue Sky, where we stand together this day!
在长生天下 源自我们今日团聚与此
Answer... the question.
回答 我的问题
I did.
没错
Lord Kublai...
忽必烈大人
you will remain the Khan of Khans.
您仍旧是众汗之汗
When elected, what will you do with him?
您当选后 将如何处置他
I will take Kaidu...
我会将海都
and all of his kin...
他所有的亲属
and every sympathizer who remains in the House of Ogodei...
还有窝阔台家所有支持他的人
and I will bury them here...
我会将他们埋在
in his beloved dirt.
这片他深爱的土地里
Khan Kublai.
忽必烈大汗
Khan Kublai.
忽必烈大汗
So this is how the blind monk passed through walls?
瞎子道士就是这样穿过墙壁的对吧
Every legend must come to an end.
一切传奇终有尽头
Put your weapons down.
放下武器
We don't want to hurt you or your men.
我们不想伤害你和你的士兵
Put them down or I take them from you.
你要不自己放下 我就把它收走了
You are serving a traitor.
你在为一个叛国者卖♥♥命
I am serving the Vice Regent, monk,
我尽忠的是副摄政 道士
at my Khan's orders.
这是大汗的命令
And my father sent us to stop him.
而我们是父亲派来阻止他的
Neither of you holds any authority.
你们俩都没有任何威信可言
Put your weapons down,
放下武器
and I'll bring you to the Prince and the Vice Regent.
我就带你去见王子和副摄政
We traveled with the Prince.
我们是和王子一起来的
He gave himself up so that we could gain entry unseen.
他暴露了自己 好让我们偷偷溜进来
He's a prisoner.
他现在是个囚犯
You think it's coincidence we're here?
你觉得我们来到这里是个巧合吗
He's my brother. Does that mean nothing?
他是我兄弟 你不觉得这里面有什么吗
Kaidu or the Khan.
海都还是大汗
I don't know who you serve, bastard.
我不知道你效忠的是谁 私生子
And the monk? Do you question his loyalty to our Khan?
那这道士呢 你质疑他对大汗的忠诚吗
You know it, in your heart.
你内心深处其实是明白的
My heart knows nothing but duty to the empire.
我的内心只知道对王国的义务
Take their weapons.
收走他们的武器
I have in my hand a letter that could save this family.
我手上有封信 能拯救我们家
A missive from Ahmad.
这是艾哈迈德的信函
No doubt intended for you.
当然了 这封信是写给你的
You certainly have my attention now.
你成功引起了我的注意
If father reads this to the chieftains, it may be just enough.
只要父亲把这封信读给首领们 就足够了
Enough to what?
足够什么
To destroy the Khan.
足够摧毁大汗
The Arab saved us again.
那个阿♥拉♥伯人又救了我们一次
He does...
无论他有
or he doesn't.
或没有
You wish to burn our salvation?
你想把我们的救赎一把火烧掉吗
I wish the lying and deceit to end.
我希望不再有谎言和欺骗
Which will not happen.
这是不可能的
If Kublai's reign of terror is allowed to continue,
如果忽必烈的恐怖统治得以继续
there'll be more lies and more deceit,
那只会有更多的谎言和欺骗
until we drown in a melting pot
除非我们溺死在一口
of backbiting outsiders and malfeasance of all kinds.
充满各种阴谋诡计和坏事的熔炉里
No good can come from so much pain and anguish.
如此深重的苦痛是不会有任何善果的
I made him do it, you know?
我逼他这么做的 你知道吗
What?
什么
Your father.
你父亲啊
I made him cut you out of her, cut you from your mother.
我逼着他剖开你母亲的肚子取出了你
And your father never wanted you to know
你父亲一直不想让你知道
he killed her to save you.
他去母留女了
Will you be a good thing for him?
你是他的善果吗
Or was all that pain and anguish for nothing?
还是说他所受的这些苦痛都白受了
The future of the House of Ogodei, of our family...
窝阔台家的未来 我们家族的未来
is yours.
在你身上
Burn it...
烧
or don't.
或不烧
It's entirely up to you.
你自己决定吧
Do you expect the army
你以为大汗回来之后
to defend you when faced with their Khan's return?
这些军队还会维护你吗
If he returns, he will no longer be the Khan.
等他回来的时候 他就不是大汗了
Did your scouts not report our victory at the twin rivers?
你的探子没把双子河的胜利报告给你吗
They did.
他们报告了
And how do you reconcile that reality with your fantasy?
面对现实 你要把你的野心怎么办
How do you reconcile I was able to maneuver undetected
那你觉得这么些年来我是怎么
all these years?
不动声色策划这一切的
Do you truly believe
你真的以为
I don't have a plan in place should Kublai win?
忽必烈要是赢了我就没别的计划了吗
Look where I sit and where you stand.
看看我坐的地方 再看看你站的地方
Ahmad...
艾哈迈德
there is time for you to stop this.
你现在回头还来得及
Come with me, tell father you were manipulated--
跟我一起去找父亲 告诉他你是被人操控的
I was manipulated by no one.
没人操控我
Ever.
从没有过
But that can be the truth.
但我们可以说你被♥操♥纵了
It is the word of traitors over the word of his son.
反正是一帮叛徒与他的儿子对峙
I don't want that to be the truth.
我不想说自己被♥操♥纵
Don't you understand?
你怎么就不明白呢
I want the record to state, unequivocally...
我希望史书明确记载
that a boy ripped from his parents...
一个小男孩被迫离开了自己的父母
from his miserly birthright, rose up...
被剥夺了与生俱来的权力 长大成人
and quietly laid waste
然后悄悄地推♥翻♥了
to the most powerful man in all of history.
史上最大权在握的人
Which would make me the most powerful man in all of history.
如此一来 我就成为了史上最大权在握之人
And do not fool yourself.
别骗自己了
This... This is not a parley.
这 这不是谈判
There are no terms for my surrender.
我不可能投降
And you, my brother...
而你 我的弟弟
will not be leaving here alive.
你不可能活着离开这里
You summon me, hmm?
你找我来
Before I lay them down to sleep at night,
我在哄孩子们睡觉前
I tell my children stories of our ancestors.
我会给他们讲祖辈的故事
Stories of war...
战争的故事
of treason...
叛国的故事
of honor.
荣耀的故事
These stories were lessons to be imparted,
这些故事是要传递给他们的教训
warnings heeded.
是需要报以警惕的提醒
A map of how to live and how to lead.
是引领我们生活和前进的地图
The story of Borte was a favorite.
我最喜欢讲的故事就是孛儿帖的故事
The first wife and first mother of Khans.
汗王的第一任妻子 第一位母亲
How she married Temüjin,
她如何嫁给了铁木真
the man who would one day reign as Genghis Khan.
也就是日后成为成吉思汗的男人
How she was abducted
她又是如何在一天夜里
by the three Merkits in the middle of the night.
被三个蔑儿乞人绑♥架♥了
How she watched as her husband appeared to abandon her
她是如何眼睁睁看着她的丈夫
as he fled into the woods.
抛弃了她 独自逃进树林
How that husband hunted her down, fought for her freedom
而她的丈夫又是如何在八个月后
and slaughtered to win her back eight months later.
辛苦浴血奋战 只为追寻她 解救她
Eight months.
八个月啊
And she returned to Temüjin's house,
然后她回到了铁木真身边
pregnant with their first child.
怀上了第一个孩子
Is the point of these stories to put me to sleep?
你讲这些故事是为了哄我睡着吗
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表