剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
Is that not compassion?
那不是怜悯吗
There will be no Kurultai. Only war.
不会有忽邻勒塔对垒 只有战争
Your mind was far from war on that day... was it not?
那天你的心思根本不在战争上 对吗
I remember.
我记得
I remember it well.
我记得很清楚
Capture the bride.
是抓住新娘
That fiery Onggirat girl...
那个彪悍的王纪刺女孩
who could ride a horse like a wind demon.
可以如风之恶魔般骑马驰骋
I, too, think much on it.
我也经常回想起来
More so of late.
最近尤甚
You fought me well, like a Mongol queen.
你好难对付 跟蒙古族王后一样
That's when I realized just
就是那时我意识到
how formidable ally my Chabi would become.
我的察必肯定会成为一个了不起的盟友
I sniffed your cheek.
我嗅了你的脸颊
And you stabbed me with an elk-horn knife.
然后你用鹿角刀子捅了我
And I will do it again
如果你不出去
if you don't come out and give the royal blessing
给他们送上陛下的祝福 我还会捅你
like the Khan you are.
记住 你是我们的大汗
Brother.
兄弟
You would call me "Brother" now?
你现在肯叫我兄弟了
The news was coming.
消息到了
The only question was who carried it.
唯一的问题是是谁送来的
Better a stranger than to be stabbed by blood.
被陌生人伤害总比被至亲伤害强
I wish you well, brother, always.
我希望你一切安好 兄弟 一直都是
To say that is also why I came.
我来此也是为了跟你说这个
I wish you hadn't.
我真希望你没来
You do not look pleased.
你看起来好像不高兴
Relations.
亲人
One cannot select them as we do our friends.
我们不能像选择朋友一样选择自己的亲人
Just some clan trouble in the old capital.
旧都那边的部落问题而已
The old capital is far from here.
旧都离这里很远
Let it remain that way tonight.
今晚就让它远离我们吧
You are beautiful, truly.
你真的很美
And you are most handsome.
你也很英俊
I know that this is beyond your choosing.
我知道这不是你选择的
And I have been foolish to not recognize my blessing.
如果身在福中不知福 那我就太傻了
I give you my word, and I stand by it.
我保证 我会信守承诺
What I say in this moment must live only between us two.
我此时说的话只能你知我知
I am tremendously drunk.
我真的喝醉了
You hide it well.
你掩饰得很好
Do I?
真的吗
No, not at all.
假的
Still, I speak the truth when I say that I will protect you...
不过 我说这辈子会保护你时是真心的
in this life, and for many years to come.
以后我都会一直保护你
And I will honor you, not only as Imperial Lady, but...
我会尊重你 不仅作为我的太子妃 更是
as friend...
作为我的朋友
and a most excellent rider.
还有一个优秀的骑手
I will be a faithful and devoted wife.
我会做一个忠贞的妻子
And now... I give your gift.
现在 我给你我的礼物
Early.
提前给你
As my grandfather said,
如我祖父所说
"Nesting birds and well-fed dogs
筑巢的鸟儿和圈养的狗
always return to the walls of their master."
总会回到它们的主人身边
I'm Jia Mei Lin,
我是贾美琳
sister of the great, last Chancellor of the Song Empire.
大宋最后一任伟大宰相的姐姐
May it rise and endure.
愿大宋世代昌盛
I have come to be reunited with my Emperor.
我是来跟我的陛下团聚的
I recognize your voice...
我记得你的声音
but not the words of praise for your brother.
但是没听你如此赞扬过你弟弟
As it is said of man and woman...
对男人和女人 俗话说得好
the hunter is ours, the sable weaver is yours.
猎人是我们的 貂皮制人是你们的
But if the sable weaver
但是如果貂皮制人
has no mother and father to stand with her,
没有父亲和母亲陪着她
what does this mean?
那这是什么意思
It means only this...
意思只有一个
she, too, is now ours.
她也是我们的了
I take this child into my house... as my daughter.
我接纳这个孩子进自己的家门 为自己的女儿
Now you will feel no rain,
此后你们将不受雨之淋
for each of you will be shelter to the other.
因为你们会为彼此遮风挡雨
Now you will feel no cold,
此后你们将不会冷之侵
for each of you will be warmth to the other.
因为你们会温暖彼此
I know it's hard to imagine, Ling...
我知道你很难想象 玲
but someday, you, too, will be married.
但有一天你也会成婚的
The Mongol Empire holds both your fates in our hands.
你们二人的命运都在我们蒙古帝国手中
Perhaps even to a prince.
你可能会嫁给一个王子
And these fates are now merged...
现在你们的命运相连...
Deliver to us, the rightful heir...
给我们诞下子嗣
who shall one day rule the Earth... under the mandate of heaven.
让他将来以天命通知世界
Let this marriage be made.
他们于此成婚
My father accepts.
我父亲接受了
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表