剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
I know now why they call you Lotus.
我现在知道他们为什么叫你莲花了
You are... like a flower, coming to bloom.
你...就像一朵即将盛开的花
Teach me the Wudang Crane technique.
教我武当鹤拳
I am no teacher.
我不是什么老师
Merely a disciple.
最多只能算武当弟♥子♥
It is lost.
东西丢了
Where is Li Jinbao?
李金宝在哪里
Alone, guarding the East Gate.
一个人在守护东大门
Li Jinbao!
李金宝
Li Jinbao.
李金宝
Lotus.
莲花
You live.
你还活着
Run!
快跑
One survivor, we agreed.
我们同意要留一个生还者
One survivor to spread word of Kublai's treachery.
留一个生还者散播忽必烈叛变的消息
Was that not the plan?
这不是我们的计划吗
You don't look well.
你看上去不是很好
Should we ride for home?
要骑回去吗
Continue as planned.
继续按计划行动
And, Orus...
还有 斡罗思...
indulge yourself.
放开一点
False flags, masks!
假旗帜 面具
These are the tools of cowards.
这都是懦夫们用的东西
Let's end this foolishness,
我们别再干这种蠢事了
save our arrows for truer enemies.
把力气用在对付真正的敌人上
If you're coming, put it on.
如果你也要来 就戴上面具
I awoke some time later.
过了很久 我醒了过来
Hours, days. It might as well
过了好几个时辰 也可能是几天
have been an eternity.
好像过了一辈子
Everything I once lived for, everyone I knew...
曾经我为之努力的一切 我认识的人...
gone.
都不复存在了
I turned to the only sanctuary I had left...
我去了唯一一个安全的地方...
within.
闭关修♥炼♥
Until the day the grief...
直到我内心的悲伤
the emptiness were complete.
和空虚完全化解
Those souls who perished that day at the Wudang temple
那日武当观中丧命的无辜之人
would not do so in vain.
不会就这么白白死去
I pledged my services to the chancellor.
我为宰相效力
He entrusted me, handmaiden...
他信任我 让我当侍女
guardian to the young Emperor.
保护小皇帝
And in this task...
这个任务...
I failed.
我失败了
I could feel you, watching me...
那天 我能感觉到你
following me, that day in my training hall.
在我的训练场中看着我 跟着我
Why did you wait?
你为什么还要等
I was hoping to see some trace of the man I once loved.
我希望还能看到我爱过之人的影子
And did you?
你看到了吗
More for Chuleb. More!
再给丘勒布满上
A very full visit!
满怀诚意的会见
We're honored that you could all make it.
你们的到来让我们倍感荣幸
And an honor to return home and sleep.
也很荣幸能回家好好睡一觉
Further, we look forward to doing this more often.
而且 我们希望能这样多聚几次
We shouldn't be brought together by politics alone.
我们不该只为了政♥治♥原因才相聚
Agreed.
同意
We would be overwhelmed
如果大汗偶尔来看看
if the Khan would travel to us on occasion.
我们定将深感荣幸
And, no, our hunts are not as lavish, but they bring home meat.
虽然我们狩猎成果不丰 但也能打回不少肉
The hunt.
狩猎
Our sacred duty to provide for our wives,
这是我们养家糊口的
our children, our people.
神圣职责
It is appropriate that our hunt seal
因为一起狩猎 我们的合作
our partnership moving forward.
更进一步 那是应该的
Mongolia has slain a mighty beast.
蒙古人猎获了一头大家伙
And there are many more to come.
还有更多等着我们
We are coming!
我们来了
Great Khan, your dreams of world conquest
大汗 我们都知道您志在
are already well known to us.
征服世界
All of us.
我们所有人
We respect the invitation, your generosity of wine and women.
都很感激您的盛情邀请 美酒美人
This is only the beginning of a conversation.
但是我们的谈话才刚刚开始
No partnership has been sealed.
没有敲定任何合作关系
Conversation?
谈话
No, there's nothing else to talk about any longer.
不 没什么好说的了
The differences between myself, my opponent are clear.
我和敌人之间的界限非常清楚
You have to decide. Do you back him or do you back Tengri?
你必须决定是支持他还是萨满
Lord Khan... do you confuse yourself with God?
大汗...你把你自己和天神弄混了吗
Conquering the world is not my wish.
我不是想要征服世界
The world I simply inherited from Genghis.
这只是成吉思汗传给我的世界
This decree, this mandate...
这个命令 这个任务...
is from nowhere else but from Heaven above.
是上天赐予给我的
It is the will of Tengri...
这是萨满的意志
the Eternal Blue Sky.
长生天
And by whose will...
那我们神圣的都城
was our sacred capital moved
从哈拉和林迁到中原
from Karakorum to the Chinese plains?
又是谁的意志呢
Of which Chinese capital do you refer, Arban?
你喜欢哪个都城呢 阿尔班
I built two.
我建了两个
You weren't going to say goodbye?
连再见都不说吗
I said goodbye the night we met.
我们初遇那晚我就说过再见了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Some plead, some barter.
有人会求我 有人会还价
No man has ever thanked me before.
还没人和我道过谢
Very genteel.
你很绅士
This time I've had with you...
我和你在一起的时光...
I haven't had to think or choose.
我没有去想 或者是选择
It's the most free I've ever been.
这是我最自♥由♥的时光
I told you, you would fall in love.
我跟你说过 你会注入爱河
No offense, but...
无意冒犯 但是
I haven't.
我没有
Not with me.
不是和我
And now, my leaving has made you think again.
现在 我的离开会让你再度思索
Do you want to come with me?
你想跟我一起走吗
I can't leave.
我不能走
Can't?
不能
This, coming from the man
一个从16岁起
who has traveled the world since he was 16.
就周游世界的人说出这种话
Must be hard.
对你来说一定很艰难
Small price to pay for the life I lead with the Khan.
这是我要待在大汗身边所要付出的小小代价而已
Lie to me.
你可以对我撒谎
Lie to those around you.
你可以对你身边的人撒谎
Don't lie to yourself.
但不要对自己撒谎
It's been fun.
我很开心
Thank you.
谢谢
You slept well, Princess?
睡得好吗 公主
Yes, Mother.
很好 母后
And without the bother of dreams.
没有再被噩梦困扰
Then, you feel better this morning?
那你今早感觉好点了吗
I feel quite myself again.
我感觉好多了
Wonderful news.
太好了
Where are my handmaidens this morning?
今早我的侍女呢
And where is Za Bing?
扎并呢
From now on, I will tend to your needs.
从现在起 由我来照顾你
You? Yes, daughter.
你 没错 女儿
But... why?
但是...为什么
No handmaidens...
没有侍女
no meddling eunuchs, no visitors.
没有掌事太监 也不会有访客
Only your mother to tend to your every need.
只有你的母亲照顾你的一切起居
Rest, child. I'll return with the afternoon meal.
休息吧 孩子 我会带午膳过来
I'm not locked up.
我没有被锁起来
She loves me like a daughter. Don't you see?
她像爱自己的女儿一样爱我 你看不出来吗
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表