剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
We'll follow it while the raptor covers all other terrains.
在鹰查看其他地方时我们先沿这条路走
It was the lesser of two evils.
两害相权取其轻
Did you ever even consider saying no?
你就没有考虑过反对一下
No.
没有
You said there would come a time where we could return to normal.
你说过我们会有回到正常的那一天的
We can.
会有的
If your father wins,
如果你父亲赢了
you will be heir to the throne of the Mongol Empire.
你会成为蒙古王国的继承人
How will that be normal?
那怎么可能会正常
My father told you that?
我父亲是这样告诉你的
Yes. I know.
是的 我知道
Another thing you couldn't tell me.
又是一件你没能告诉我的事
They say grief is hardest on focus.
人们都说悲伤会让人难以集中
But I'd say fear is worse.
但我觉得恐惧更是如此
Uncertainty of an outcome.
那种对结果的不确定性
You have borne no children.
你又没有生过孩子
You know nothing.
你什么都不知道
I know of suffering.
我知道煎熬的感觉
What could a child such as yourself know of suffering?
像你这样的孩子能懂什么叫做煎熬
We measure age not in years but in lifetimes.
我们以所经人生来断定年龄而不是时间
And... in all your lifetimes...
而 在你的这一生中
how long has it taken for your karma to catch up with you?
你的业障追到你用了多长时间
The nature of karma is that it comes when it comes,
业障该来就来
at just the right moment,
且在完美的时机而来
exactly when one is ready to heed its message.
就在这个人准备好知晓的时候
And if one heeds the message...
而这个人知晓以后
makes recompense...
做出了补偿
can the karma be changed?
业障会被改变吗
For every action, there is a ripple sent through time.
每一个行动都会在时间的长河上激起涟漪
One cannot escape one's karma.
没有人能逃离自己的业障
If you do not wish to become a eunuch...
如果你不想变太监的话
stop speaking in riddles.
就别再这儿故弄玄虚了
Then again, I suppose one can change it.
我认为这是可以改变的
How?
怎么变
Learn compassion.
学会同情
Carefully imagine how others feel.
用心体会他人的感受
Put yourself in their circumstances
站在别人的角度来考虑
and practice kindness from that day forward.
从此以后尽力行善
That is it?
就这样
It will change your karma now.
这会从现在开始改变你的业障
Or many lifetimes from now.
或在很长一段人生之后
Hello, Empress Chabi.
你好 察必皇后
Hello, my Princess Ling Ling.
你好 我的公主玲玲
Am I still a princess? Of course you are.
我还是公主吗 当然是啊
Master Ahmad says I may marry a prince one day.
艾哈迈德大人说也许某天我会嫁给王子
Does he now?
他现在还这么说吗
If I'm very lucky.
如果我很幸运的话
And what would make you feel very lucky now?
那现在什么会让你觉得很幸运呢
Are there things you wish for or need?
你有想做或者想要的吗
Delights or savories--
玩具或者零食之类的
When can I see my mother again?
我什么时候可以再见我的妈妈
I don't know, but...
我不知道 但是
I am your guardian now, your safe-keeper.
我现在是你的监护人 你的保护者
I would let no harm befall you.
我不会让任何东西伤害你的
May I go now, Empress Chabi?
我可以走了吗 察必皇后
Yes.
可以
Sit.
坐
That ridgeline.
那个山脊线
You remember.
你还记得
Grandfather's favorite spot for lesson-teaching.
祖父最爱的上课地点
I always thought he was taking us there to kill us.
我总觉得他带我们到那去是要杀我们
How we fought as young wolves.
我们在那里像幼狼一样搏斗
Oh, beating each other's ribs in.
打断彼此的肋骨
We stopped fighting, you and I, after the arrow teaching.
在那堂射箭课之后我俩就不再打架了
"If brothers can be picked off and isolated..."
"如果兄弟是能被打败或者拆散的话"
"...they can be snapped in half."
"他们就能轻易被折断"
"But if they can learn to stand together,
"但如果他们学会团结"
like a bundle of arrows,
"就能像一把弓箭一样"
they're unbreakable..."
"坚不可摧"
"...undefeatable."
"不可战胜"
Genghis can unify wolf and fox with his parables.
成吉思汗可以用故事让狼和狐狸共处
That may take more than a parable.
也许并不仅仅是故事
He hasn't breathed a word of this. Not to me.
他从未对我说过这些
I'm supposed to believe that now?
我应该要相信吗
It's the truth.
这是事实
You, the first woman Khan. That's what he said.
他说你是第一个女大汗
What would that make me? Keeper of the hearth?
那我成了什么 炉床守护者
Maybe.
也许吧
That's not what I'm meant to be. And I am?
这不是我想要的 我是吗
So you want it? What if I did?
那你想要吗 如果是呢
What if I were heir to the Mongol throne?
如果我是蒙古王位继承人呢
What if I ascended one day?
如果某日能登基呢
Are you man enough to support me?
你有胆量拥护我吗
Would you do it for me?
你会为我这么做吗
I don't have to answer that.
我无需回答
Because you will never be Khan.
因为你永远无法成为大汗
And I will never marry one either.
我也永远不会娶个大汗
I was in Tunis with the King.
我之前和皇帝在突尼斯
I was just a deacon on a... a crusade.
我当时只是个十字军的助祭
And one morning, I woke up...
有天我醒来
I couldn't piss.
我无法小解
Not a trickle. Nothing.
一滴尿也没有
Mmm, so sometime later...
然后过了一会
very close to here, actually, a few streets away...
其实离这很近 只隔了几条街
I was delivered of the news that I had been elected pontiff.
我被通知当选了罗马教皇
Quite a surprise for everyone. No one more than me.
大家都很惊讶 我本人更甚
Now, here I am now, God's voice on earth,
现在我成了上帝的传音筒
and still, still, barely a drip.
但依然尿不出来
All my life... I've been challenged by men
我的一生 一直在被
who believe they've been chosen by a God of one sort or another.
不同信仰的自以为是天选之人的人挑战着
Mmm, and one day, we shall see who is right.
总有一天 我们会知道谁才是真神
Yes, Your Holiness.
是的 教皇陛下
But in the meantime...
与此同时
I found forfeiting my beliefs to be in no one's best interest.
我发现放弃自己的信仰对所有人都不利
But that's a virtue, Nayan.
但这是种美德 纳扬
One God seeks out in his noblest of servants.
一个神会寻找他最高贵的仆人
Depending on what you believe in, of course.
当然了 取决于你的信仰
My Khan and my Creator.
我的大汗和创造者
You see...
你知道...
people come in here and they look at the...
人们来此看到...
the silks, the golds, the marble, the manuscripts.
丝绸 金子 大理石和手稿
And many want to burn it.
很多人想烧毁它们
They want us to choke on the ash of our traditions.
他们想让我们的传统化为灰烬
And I see you, Nayan, standing there,
而我看着你 纳扬 站在这里
wobbling between two worlds,
在两个世界之间摇摆不定
wagering your eternal salvation.
赌上你永恒的救赎
I want you to understand something.
你想让你明白
If the Mongols come...
如果蒙古来袭
we will not cower.
我们不会退缩
We will not capitulate.
也不会屈服
We will not negotiate for anything
除非你的大汗无条件投降
but your Khan's unconditional surrender.
不然我们没什么好谈的
And when the ash clears...
待尘埃落定时
I'll be looking to see which side you stand on.
我很期待你会选择哪边
As will your Creator.
还有你的创造者
The horses.
马
Do you see them?
你看到了吗
So many.
好多马
Do you see?
你看到了吗
They are painted true to life.
它们活灵活现的
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表