剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
She seems exceptional.
她看上去很特别
Well, she is.
没错
In every way, but...
她所有的一切都与众不同 但是
It's... it's not just that.
但 不仅如此
Something you cannot name.
那是一种你说不出的东西
Yes.
没错
It's like looking up at the sky and seeing only one--
就好像仰望星空 却只能看到一个
This is what happens when stable boys fall asleep.
马夫睡着了就会出现这种情况
Easy now.
别紧张
How did you get away from home?
你怎么从马厩跑出来的
Jingim.
真金
Perhaps it was an accident.
这也许是个意外
The horse ran through the camelthorn weeds.
马不小心跑到了骆驼刺里
There were no other marks on its body.
它身上没有其他的伤口
It was a unique attack, directed at a symbol of allegiance
这是一种特别袭击 针对的是
from an eminent chieftain.
一位杰出首领送出的忠诚的象征
Or a child's prank.
也有可能是小孩子的恶作剧
We invite these men into our royal home.
我们邀请这些人来到我们家
If one of them turns out to be a traitor--
如果其中有人是叛国者
Don't get overly excited, son.
别小题大做了 儿子
Look at all that you've done. Bringing my chieftains together.
看看你做了什么 你召集了我的夫长们
Don't assume the worst. It's only a horse.
别总往坏处想 不过是匹马而已
I've got 99 more.
我有的是马
And if it's Kaidu? Kaidu?
万一这是海都干的呢 海都
Kaidu running around my paddock, blinding horses?
海都在我的牧场里乱窜 却只戳瞎了我的马
Someone call me so I can watch.
那我可得好好瞧瞧
Mother.
母后
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Did you sleep out here?
你在这里睡了一觉吗
Something's happened.
出事了
Something terrible.
发生了特别不好的事情
Let's take you back, have you bathed and changed.
我送你回去 洗个澡 换身衣服
No, Mother. I must tell you now.
不 母后 我必须立刻告诉你
I was wrong not to do so before. What, child?
之前没告诉你 是我错了 怎么了
The Blue Princess. The real one.
蓝公主 真正的那个
The one that I told you before.
就是我之前跟你说过的那个
Yes?
怎么了
She found me.
她发现我了
She's here.
她就在这里
How can that be? I don't know, but she is.
这怎么可能 我不知道 但确实如此
She wants it back.
她想夺回她的一切
All of it.
所有的一切
All of what?
所有的什么
Her life.
她的人生
Our heir apparent decides to grace us with her presence.
继承人屈尊来见我们了
Where's father?
父亲呢
Where is father?
父亲呢
What do you care?
你在乎吗
He left. Orus.
他走了 斡罗斯
For Cambulac...
他去大都了
with grandmother.
和祖母一起
Why?
为什么
To meet Ahmad.
去见艾哈迈德了
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
What's inside these?
这里面是什么
Black powder. Been loading them for weeks.
黑火♥药♥ 这几周一直在装运这个
Where are they headed?
运送去哪儿
I just lift what and when I'm told to.
我只管听命办事
Okay, let's go!
大家快点
Come on, hurry up! Hurry up!
快点 快点
Those barrels of black powder. What's their destination?
那一桶桶的黑火♥药♥ 要运去哪儿
The capital.
运去都城
Back to work.
回去干活
What now?
又怎么了
I saw wagons filled with those
我看见马车上装满了一桶桶黑火♥药♥
barrels on a road that doesn't lead to Cambulac.
但是并不是运到大都去
And you know every road to Cambulac?
去大都的每条路难不成你都知道
It's my home. Of course I do.
那是我家 我当然知道
This is not your concern.
这不关你的事
You should find out where they're headed.
你应该弄清楚它们运到哪儿去了
Get back to work.
回去干活
Now!
马上
Come on! Move it!
快点 快搬
I saw you staring earlier.
我之前就看到你盯着我看了
Everyone was staring.
所有人都在盯着你看
And you wish to be just like everyone?
你想和所有人一样吗
They're Thessalians.
它们是塞萨利人的
Like Alexander's horse.
就像亚历山大大帝的马
Bucephalus.
布塞弗勒斯
They are born one color and gradually change coats.
它们生来是一个颜色 长着长着颜色会变
By the time they're four or five,
等它们长到四五岁的时候
the mares can barely recognize their offspring.
母马几乎都认不出自己的后代了
How do you know all of that? I consider myself a student.
你怎么知道的 我喜欢学习
Of horses? Of all of it.
学习马吗 学习一切
I've been traveling the world since I was 16.
自16岁起 我就开始周游世界
Mmm-hmm, as have I.
我也是
Come to think of it, perhaps I was 15.
细想一下 我似乎是15岁起
One day, I will go to your lands
有一天 我会周游到你的国家
and I will dance as a European.
那时候 我会像欧洲人一样跳舞
They will love you.
他们会爱死你的
Would I love Venice?
你觉得我会喜欢威尼斯吗
It is magnificent.
那个地方真的很美
The City of Bridges.
那是座桥梁之城
Instead of roads, we travel on canals.
我们通过运河穿梭 而非道路
In wooden boats.
我们乘坐小木船
That's absurd.
太荒谬了
You wouldn't think that if you saw it.
你亲眼见到就不会这样觉得了
If it is so magnificent...
如果它真如你说的那么美
why are you here and not there?
那你为什么不在那里 反而在这里呢
You must have summoned me.
肯定是你把我招来的
I did no such thing.
我可没做这种事
I'm afraid.
我怕
Don't be.
别怕
I'm afraid you will fall in love with me.
我怕你会爱上我
All men fall in love with me because I always leave.
所以所有男人都会爱上我 因为我总会离开
And there's nothing men love more
没有什么比求而不得
than the thing they cannot have.
更让男人喜欢了
Understood?
你明白吗
What's your hurry?
这么急做什么
The sun will rise.
春宵一刻值千金
There.
这样
Now, you'll never know the time of day.
现在 你就不知道今时何时了
That's a lovely necklace.
你的项链真漂亮
I have one, too.
我也有一条
Want to see?
你想看看吗
It's beautiful.
真的很漂亮
You're a prince. I've met you.
你是个亲王 我见过你
You wore a pale green dress.
你穿了一条浅绿色的裙子
With a peacock feather on the sash.
腰带上还有孔雀毛
Don't be sad.
别伤心
Ling Ling.
玲玲
I found the prince. Yes, well done. Well done.
我找到亲王了 做得好 做得好
Will you give us a moment alone?
你能让我们单独待会儿吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Like many, that little girl never had a chance.
和许多人一样 那个小女孩从来没得选择
Her mother, a concubine. Her father's dead.
她母亲是个小妾 父亲死了
Abused by her family, ripped from her home by the Khan.
她被家人虐待 又被大汗逼得远离故土
He bound her feet.
他给她裹脚了
What? The Khan.
什么 大汗
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表