剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
You must promise me something.
你必须答应我一些事
Anything.
尽管说
You must always come when I call.
只要我叫你 你必须随叫随到
Of course. Of course.
当然了 当然了
Always.
永远
Not only for me... but for them as well.
不仅仅是为我 还要为他们
I will, yes.
我会的
I promise.
我保证
Promise me, Nergüi.
答应我 诺桂
I promise you, Nergüi.
我答应你 诺桂
Your word is all I have.
我只有你的承诺了
It's all you ever need.
你只需要我的承诺
It doesn't matter.
没关系
It doesn't matter? No.
没关系 不
I feel like a fool. You're no fool.
我感觉像个傻子 你不是傻子
The Latin is with my wife as she births my child.
我的妻子诞下我孩子时 那个拉丁人陪着她
It doesn't matter. You're son to the Khan.
没关系 你是大汗的儿子
No round-eyed Latin is gonna make you a fool.
没有哪个拉丁人能让你出洋相
We'll deal with him when the time is right.
等到时机成熟之时 我们再解决他
Good.
很好
Good. You're doing good.
很好 你做得很好
Keep pushing, my daughter.
继续用力 女儿
Father. Brother.
父亲 弟弟
Ahmad's in Cambulac. He hides in plain sight?
艾哈迈德在大都 他如此明目张胆
In a way.
是的
And why doesn't his scalp hang from your belt?
为什么他的头皮没有挂在你的腰带上
Because he's seized the city in your name.
因为他以您的名义封锁了大都
Thousands are gathered, stuck on the outskirts.
上千人聚集在一起 堵在城门口
No one allowed in, no one allowed out.
不准进出
He has sealed the walls.
他封锁了城墙
A coup. No.
政♥变♥ 不
The army believes they act on the Khan's orders.
军队认为是在执行可汗的命令
Ahmad's convinced them you gave him the authority.
艾哈迈德让他们以为是你给他的权力
I gave him all the authority. He's my Vice Regent.
我给了他所有权力 他是我的副摄政
He controls the army.
他能控制军队
And he's cut all lines of communication.
他切断了所有通讯渠道
There's nothing to contradict his orders.
他的命令就是一切 无人能与之抗衡
Except me.
除了我
I'll leave. Show myself, order them to stand down.
我马上走 亲自现身让他们退兵
The Kurultai...
忽邻勒塔
Fuck the Kurultai!
去他的忽邻勒塔
Ahmad's stolen my throne, my city--
艾哈迈德偷走了我的王座 我的城邦
Kaidu only needs one vote to win in your absence.
您如果缺席 海都只要一票就能赢
What if that's his plan?
如果这就是他的阴谋呢
Draw you away from your chieftains,
引你放弃离开酋长们
defeat you fairly by the laws of the land.
利用规则打败您
Ahmad has defied you.
艾哈迈德的确违抗了您
He has committed the most heinous acts of treason, yes.
他的确犯下了最为严重的叛国罪
But he has not stolen your throne.
但他没有偷走你的王位
You are still the Khan of Khans.
您还是大汗
I'll go. I will defeat him in your name.
我去 我会以你的名义打败他
I will show your people that the Vice Regent is not your son
我会让你的人♥民♥知道副摄政不是你的儿子
and never was.
从来都不是
That he was never made of what you are.
他根本没法代表你
But I am.
但是我能
Your eyes are my eyes.
你的眼就是我的眼
Your hands are my hands.
你的手就是我的手
I speak the truth with your voice.
我用你的声音 所言皆实
I will rally the army.
我会集结军队
I will pacify the people.
我会安抚民众
And they will know, as will the chieftains,
他们和酋长们都会知道
that this House of Tolui,
托雷的后裔
this bloodline, is strong and worthy.
这份血脉 既强大又珍贵
A boy. Healthy baby boy.
一个男孩 一个健康的男孩
A boy.
一个男孩
We have a boy.
我们生下了一个男孩
You did it.
你成功了
You will go with Jingim.
你和真金一起去
Yes, sire.
是 陛下
Take back the throne.
夺回王位
Take back the city.
夺回城邦
Find Ahmad,
找到艾哈迈德
rip his heart out from his body, and bring it to me.
把他的心脏挖出来 带给我
Until she is ready.
等她准备好
Marco.
马可
He is perfect.
他很完美
He's not.
不
The baby's not Jingim's.
这孩子不是真金的
I want to see my children.
我要看我的孩子
A boy and a girl.
一个男孩 一个女孩
What a gift.
多好啊
I am so proud of you.
我真是为你自豪
Do you not wish to hold him?
你不想抱抱他吗
She's much weakened by the labor.
她生产过后太过于虚弱
Perhaps it is time for your father to meet his heir.
也许该让你父亲抱抱自己的继承人了
I knew you would come.
我早就知道你会来
I knew... always.
我早就知道
We meet the Kurultai with a true symbol of hope.
我们的忽邻勒塔迎来了真正的希望
Now you must go, my son.
你该走了 儿子
What is this?
怎么回事
Ahmad.
艾哈迈德
Has been found?
找到了吗
Father.
父亲
Your service is complete.
你的工作完成了
Your service is complete.
你的工作完成了
Blood only.
只准亲族在内
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表