剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
You mean your best hope.
你说这是最好的情况
You know the likelihood of surviving the steppe,
你知道没有马 在坎代峡谷北部
on foot, north of Khantai Gorge.
生存的几率只有多少吗
I do, very well, as do my trackers.
我很清楚 我的追踪者也清楚
They are preparing to leave tonight.
他们今晚就出发
They will find them. No.
会找到他们的 不
We will find them.
是我们会找到他们
Thank Tengri he has been devoured so quickly.
感谢萨满 他这么快就被吞食干净了
I wish there was a way to know when his soul arrived in heaven.
真希望能知道他的灵魂什么时候抵达天堂
A bell. A breeze.
一声铃响 一阵微风
Some certain thing.
某种征兆
He rests in the Blue Sky now.
他现在在长生天下安息了
May I ask how you knew my husband?
我能冒昧的问问你怎么认识我丈夫的吗
Forgive me. I am Bolormaa.
抱歉 我是孛洛玛
I am Nergui.
我是诺桂
Do you work in the stables?
你也在马厩工作吗
No.
不
But I pass them frequently.
但我经常会路过那里
I didn't know your husband well...
我虽然不太了解你丈夫
but you could tell he was kind.
但能看出来他是个善良的人
By his eyes.
通过他的眼睛
Even on the darkest of days.
即使是在最黑暗的那些日子里
You look familiar.
你看起来很眼熟
Maybe our paths have crossed.
也许我们曾有过交集
They certainly have now.
我们现在不就有交集了吗
And it would be wise to keep them that way.
一直有交集下去也是极好的
Another day soon, perhaps? I would like that.
也许过两天 好呀
Thank you, Nergui, for paying this respect to him.
诺桂 谢谢你来向他致敬
They're not here.
他们不在这里
You'd take the word of a round eye over blood?
你宁可相信一个白人也不相信你的亲人
Sad, isn't it?
真可悲 对吧
But his words have proven true.
但他没说假话
Whereas yours Great Khan.
而你 大汗
How you've grown greater and greater with each passing year.
岁月流逝 你变得越来越强大了
And you, Cousin Shabkana...
而你 沙不卡纳堂姐
more and more delicate.
你越来越优雅了
Your skin brings to mind fine parchment,
你的皮肤就像那上好的羊皮纸和玫瑰花瓣
or the rose petals I use to clean my ass.
只不过我都用它们擦屁♥股♥
Your words no longer cut me, Kublai.
你的言辞伤害不了我了 忽必烈
That is the great gift of age.
这是岁月赠予我的伟大礼物
Nor yours me.
你的言辞也伤害不了我
The great, great gift of sovereignty.
这是王权赠予我的至高无上的礼物
You speak as you rule, like a bull-yak.
你说的就像你大权在握一样 就像头牦牛
Your mother's blood has proven unyielding.
你母亲的血脉一直都是这样顽固
To be mothered by a yak or a nagging witch?
被牦牛养大或是被一个喋喋不休的老巫婆养大
Which do you prefer?
是你你怎么选
Prepare the horses.
备马
We ride tonight.
我们今晚就出发
Tell us why you are here, Nayan.
你来这里干什么 纳扬
What ails him? Leprosy.
他哪里不舒服 麻风病
As ambassador from the Mongol lands.
我是蒙古派来的使节
With respect and greetings from the Great Khan himself.
我代表大汗向您致以问候和敬意
You've told him nothing of our agenda?
你没告诉他我们要做什么吗
Amongst other matters,
除了其他事情外
your desire to secure a new crusade
我还说你想发起一次新的改革运动
for recovery of the Holy Land.
复兴圣地
What ails him? Satan's voices.
他哪里不舒服 魔鬼之音困扰着他
And do you believe it is our duty to reclaim the Holy Lands?
你觉得重新夺回圣地是我们的责任吗
I do.
没错
And do you believe it is our Christian duty to spread the gospel?
你觉得传播福音是我们基♥督♥徒的义务吗
There is no greater duty.
没有比这更伟大的义务了
To all peoples?
对所有人都是如此吗
Even the Saracens and the non-Christians?
撒拉逊人和非基♥督♥徒也会这样想吗
Most importantly, the non-Christians.
最重要的是非基♥督♥徒
Then you believe, as we do, that Kublai Khan must be eradicated.
你得知道我们这样做了 就必须颠覆忽必烈
The Khan? Yes, your nephew.
大汗吗 没错 你侄子
And trusted friend of the Church, of all religions.
他是教会和所有宗教忠实的朋友
It's precisely this inclusiveness
正是他这种来者不拒的态度
we believe to be our greatest threat.
让我们觉得倍感危机
Kublai has pledged time again to leave
忽必烈已经再次保证
the Christians in peace.
不会打扰基♥督♥徒
So long as all are faithful to him and obey his laws.
不过是因为我们现在都忠于他且遵从他的法律
They are free to practice whichever religion they choose.
他们可以自♥由♥的信仰任何宗教
And do you think the peoples of South China
那你觉得南宋的那些人♥民♥
feel their souls are free?
他们的心灵是自♥由♥的吗
The Khan is your kin.
大汗是你的亲人
We understand your loyalty to him, but I abandoned my own blood.
我理解你对他的忠心 但我抛弃了我的儿子
This is the Christian sacrifice.
这就是基♥督♥徒要做出的牺牲
Kublai harbors no ill will towards our faith. His own mother--
忽必烈对我们的信仰没有恶意 他的母亲
Yes, his mother was a Christian, but he isn't.
没错 他母亲是基♥督♥徒 但他不是
His religion is power.
他信仰的是权利
And now that he's conquered China,
现在他已经征服了中原
there's nothing to stop him from moving west.
没有什么能阻止他向西征伐的脚步
Except us, of course.
当然 除了我们
Unless I'm mistaken.
除非我错了
My father stank of wet goat.
我父亲身上一股湿羊皮的臭味
Every time I walk through the slums, I think of him.
我每次走过贫民窟 都会想起他
But that's all I remember.
但我也只记得这么多了
Not his face, not his touch.
不记得他的脸 不记得他摸我的感觉
Just that... stink.
只记得 那股臭味
What happened to him?
他怎么了
My father?
我父亲吗
He's the most powerful man on earth.
他是世界上最有权力之人
Tell me about your mother.
给我讲讲你母亲
What do you remember of her?
你还记得她的什么
Everything.
全都记得
The lines on her face as she smiled.
她微笑时脸上的皱纹
Her oils.
她用的精油
Lavender.
是薰衣草的
The cool of her hand as she stroked my cheek when I slept.
我睡觉时她用冰冰的手抚摸我的脸颊
And... the lull of her voice.
还有 她声音中的宁静感
She hid me.
她把我藏了起来
When the Khan came.
大汗来的时候
She hid me.
她把我藏了起来
Men burned and...
男人都被烧死
women ravaged.
女人都被蹂躏
And the children...
而孩子们
I watched her die.
我亲眼看着她死掉
I watched her die.
我亲眼看着她死掉
Then...
然后
she took me in her arms.
她把我抱在怀里
And that... is a feeling I do recall.
而那 是一种无法忘怀的感觉
One of pure love.
那种纯粹的爱
Chabi.
察必
What is that?
那是什么
My mother wrote it for me.
我母亲为我写的歌♥
She would sing it every night as I lay down to sleep.
每晚在我躺下准备睡觉的时候她都会唱
It's beautiful.
很动听
There's blood, but the trail disappears.
那里有血 但是没有留下踪迹
The tracks are covered.
痕迹被掩盖了
We crossed a dry riverbed just west of here.
我们穿过了西边的干河床
They might follow it.
他们也许跟着那个走了
If ever I'm cursed with visiting your homeland,
如果我来你的祖国就会被诅咒的话
you may guide the way.
就由你领路
Until then... stay quiet.
在那之前 别说话
Cast the raptor out. Have it favor the north.
放鹰 让它去看看北边
How long will that take? A day?
这需要多久 一天
If they've traveled north.
如果他们真的往北走了的话
Compass.
罗盘拿来
This path cuts east.
这条路向西
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表