剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
If he comes to Xanadu.
如果他来上都的话
His summer palace, where we can meet as nomads
他的夏宫 我们可以在蒙古土地上
on Mongol soil.
像牧民般相见
Not in China, inside his Chinese walls.
不在中原 他的城墙里
If he meets us there, we will hear him out.
如果他在那里与我们相见 我们会听他一说
Safe travels.
路上小心
If it's all right, Sire, I will retire to my quarters.
如果可以 陛下 我就先告退了
No, it's not all right. You will come with me to the throne room.
不行 不可以 你跟我来大殿
Now? You question me?
现在 你在问我吗
Only that there might be sense to sleep.
我只是有点困了
No. We have urgent business.
不 我们有要事要谈
My husband.
我的丈夫
My wife.
我的妻子
Let me have a hot bath prepared.
让我先给你准备些热水洗个澡
I have matters to see to.
我有要事要谈
Oh, so you have decided.
所以你决定了
And what did Tengri say of Kaidu's fate?
天神萨满对海都的命运怎么说
Do not bother yourself, wife, with such matters of state.
别给自己添麻烦 皇后
You share with this foreigner,
你宁愿告诉这个外国人
but not with me?
也不告诉我吗
This foreigner saved my life. Even when he didn't want to.
这个外国人救了我的命 虽然他不想
Even when he thought my life was worth nothing.
虽然他认为我的生命一文不值
His heart proved out.
他的心很坚定
He did a hard thing.
他能狠下心来
Genghis was born with his destiny ordained by heaven above.
成吉思汗生来就带着上天注定的命运
He was descended from Borte Ujin...
他是孛儿帖·兀真的后裔
whose name means "Blue-gray wolf."
也就是"蓝灰狐"的意思
It was Genghis who founded
是成吉思汗
the Secret Order of the Mongol Knights...
从他最忠诚的将领的儿子们手上
picked from the sons of his most loyal generals.
拿到了蒙古武士的密令
My grandfather's personal guard.
我祖父的贴身护卫
His agents.
他的代理人
His keshig.
他的怯薛军
But on rare occasions,
但很偶尔
men of lower blood but of Mongol heart,
低级的血统也有蒙古之心
have achieved rank in the keshig order.
能进入怯薛军
Do you wish to believe in blood, Marco?
你相信血统吗 马可
Or something bigger than that?
还是比它更强的东西
Marco Polo, you have proven of great worth to me.
马可·波罗 你对我而言意义非凡
This I wish you to know as truth.
我希望你相信这番话
And that is why, by the blood of Genghis
所以 以成吉思汗的血脉
and under the Eternal Blue...
和长生天之名
I conscript you into the Order of the Mongol Knights.
我征召你加入怯薛军
You will need the courage of a warrior...
你需要武士的勇气
and the loyalty of a son.
和儿子的忠诚
Wear it.
戴上
Walk with me always.
常伴我左右
You honor me, Great Khan.
你赐我荣耀 大汗
What are your plans for Kaidu?
海都怎么办
We will stare him down.
我们会让他屈服
Protect the prince! Protect the prince!
保护王子 保护王子
Protect the prince!
保护王子
Protect the prince!
保护王子
Your life is in our hands, Prince.
你的命在我们手上 王子
We can get you anytime.
我们随时可以要你的命
I expected more from you.
我对你有更高的期望
You shouldn't have.
你不该有
Come on.
来
How dare you?
你岂敢
Shut your mouth.
闭嘴
You can address me as "Vice Regent."
你可以称我为"副摄政"
Orus! Come on.
斡罗思 快来
I can address you as "Sand Worshipper."
我会叫你"敬沙者"
Or "Bastard" or "Lackey to a fat and useless Khan."
或者"杂种" 又或者"肥胖无用的大汗的走狗"
They got us this time, Ahmad.
这回他们抓到我们了 艾哈迈德
Come on. Let's go.
来 我们走
One more.
再一下
Is it punishment enough, I wonder...
惩罚已经够了 我想...
trying to kill my beloved?
想杀害我深爱的人
No, my Emperor.
不 陛下
How does it feel?
感觉如何
Delivering your Emperor to death?
送你的陛下去死吗
My great, great Emperor...
我最伟大的陛下
stands before me.
站在我的面前
Suck my cock.
吻我的长龙
With pleasure.
不胜欢喜
Keep lying. It suits you.
继续说谎 真配你
What's wrong?
怎么了
What happened?
出什么事了
My sweet girl.
我的小妖精
It is time to see if you really meant it.
是时候见证你的话是真是假了
You would do anything for your Khan.
你愿意为了大汗做任何事
Just look at me.
看着我
Look at me. In my eyes.
看着我的眼睛
Just look at me.
看着我
Mother. Just look at me!
母亲 看着我
Mother, please.
母亲 求求您
The child will not have full royal blood.
那孩子不会有纯净的皇族血统
Actually...
其实
the child will have no royal blood.
那孩子根本不会有皇族血统
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表