剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
and stands with his father.
选择与他的父汗比肩
Having him by your side right now is not a good idea.
现在让他陪在身边 不是个好决定
He's his son, Ahmad.
他是可汗的儿子 艾哈迈德
And they'll wonder whose side he'll cozy up to tomorrow.
他们会怀疑明天他会不会倒戈
Enough! Both of you.
够了 你们都闭嘴
I asked him to find a position for Byamba. He did.
我让他为宾巴找个位置 他找了
Give him back his paper!
把他的军令还回去
Eh.
行了
You'll be missed while we're in Xanadu.
我们在上都会想你的
Someone must watch over Cambulac.
大都得有人照看才行
The quiet will allow me to convalesce.
我的伤口需要静养即可痊愈
Find Nayan. Send him to me.
去找纳扬 让他来见我
You're concerned about his support?
您在担心他不支持我们吗
No. Never.
不 我从不担心
He was in Karakorum with Kaidu.
他在哈拉和林确实和海都见过面
He's honorable.
他是一个正直的人
Believes all men deserve a chance to be heard.
他愿意去倾听所有人的意见
But he hates Kaidu.
但他厌恶海都
Fortunate for us.
真是我们之幸啊
Yeah, but the other chieftains must hear him say it.
没错 但是其他的首领也得知道这点才行
Nayan arrives here in three weeks.
纳扬三周后就会到这里
It is auspicious timing, with Kublai headed to Xanadu.
真是个好日子 那时候忽必烈已经去上都了
You and I both know Nayan won't swear his allegiance to Kaidu.
你我心知肚明 纳扬不会效忠海都
Not willingly.
不会自愿效忠
But given enough incentive...
但如果有足够的利益
every man's will becomes flexible.
没有人是一成不变的
Gimping around the palace must...
在这宫殿里跛着腿走路
be a prerequisite for the duties of this office.
肯定是坐上这个位置的先决条件吧
Be grateful you're alive.
保住小命你就该感恩了
I was dying in that shit-infested cave...
在那个臭不可闻的洞穴里我就快死了
and I thought of you.
但我想起了你
I know that look.
我明白你这个表情
All too well.
我太了解了
It's of a man trying to win my affections
这就是一个男人买♥♥下我的肉体之后
after he's already bought me.
又想赢得我的心的表情
I haven't paid you a thing.
我什么都没给过你呢
You've paid me in the one thing no man has been able to.
你给了我没人能给我的东西
Hope...
希望
for a future with my daughter.
给了我能和我女儿能活下去的希望
Did you enjoy seeing her?
你看到她开心吗
And...
那么
as your Empress.
作为你的皇后
I haven't chosen an Empress yet.
我还没选好皇后呢
I will...
我会
...be your Empress.
成为你的皇后
I thought we might hunt together in Xanadu.
我还以为我们能一起在上都打猎呢
I'm on a different kind of hunt.
我去打另一种猎了
Then may heaven help the south.
愿老天保佑南方
Form up!
列队
You should be leading this tumen.
这万夫队应当由你来领导才对
My father knows best.
我父亲自有成算
Ahmad demoted you.
是艾哈迈德贬谪了你
He serves my father. Same difference.
他是我父亲的人 有什么区别呢
I attempted to change the Khan's mind, but--
我试图说服大汗改变主意 但是
It's fine, Marco.
没事的 马可
I imagine it's comforting to follow for a little while.
我觉得这样接受这种安排也不错
March, sleep, fight, kill. Simple.
行军 睡觉 打仗 杀人 很简单
Move out!
出发
This is where I can serve...
这就是我该待的位置
what I do best, what I enjoy the most.
这就是我的所长 我的兴趣
Oh, Bastard-Prince!
这不是私生子王子吗
Or something like this.
还有这种待遇
If I take an arrow in the back,
如果我被人放了只冷箭
interrogate him before the Song, will you?
一定要问问是不是他干的 好吗
Take care of yourself, Byamba.
照顾好自己 宾巴
Take care of my father.
照顾好我父亲
He has a report for you, my lord.
他有事要报 大人
Get on with it.
说吧
My station is at the Princess' door.
我驻守的岗位是公主的房♥间门口
We have many princesses.
公主太多了
Prince Jingim's recently seeded fourth wife.
真金王子新娶的第四任妻子
And?
然后呢
I escorted a stable hand into her bedroom...
我那天送一个马夫去了她房♥间
at an inappropriate hour, and...
那个时间不是很合适
at Empress Chabi's command.
而且是察必皇后下的命令
May I offer you a drink?
要喝一杯吗
Mother.
母亲
Auli Burkhan.
乌里·不尔汗
Apologies, Empress.
抱歉 皇后
Auli Burkhan won't say the sex of the child.
乌里·不尔汗不肯透露孩子的性别
Won't say?
不肯透露
Make her say.
一定要让她透露
Auli Burkhan,
乌里·不尔汗
Auli Burkhan.
乌里·不尔汗
I'm sorry, Empress.
抱歉 皇后
She sees nothing.
她什么也没看见
She sees nothing?
什么也没看见
What does it mean, Mother?
这是什么意思 母亲
It can take time to determine sex.
鉴定性别需要花一些时间
What if this baby isn't a boy? What will happen then?
如果这胎不是儿子呢 那怎么办
Nothing will happen.
不怎么办
It's a boy until proven otherwise.
除非有人知道他不是 否则就是儿子
Do you think she knows?
你觉得她知道吗
Who? Knows what?
谁 知道什么
The bariyachi.
刚才看性别的那个人
About the baby...
关于那个孩子
It isn't Jingim's.
孩子不是真金的
Kokachin.
阔阔真
Sorry, Mother.
抱歉 母亲
We'll speak of this baby
说起这个孩子时
only as a holy blessing and harbinger of joy.
我们只能说他是神赐 是吉兆
Do you understand?
明白吗
Yes, Mother.
明白 母亲
There you are.
你在这里啊
Here I am.
我在这里啊
There's been an attack in the south.
南方发生了袭击
Many were killed.
很多人死了
I have to send my army.
我得派兵去
They won't be accompanying us to Xanadu as I'd hoped.
他们不能如我所愿护送我们去上都了
I'm not going to Xanadu.
我不去上都
You're not?
你不去
Kokachin shouldn't travel.
阔阔真不能远行
The pregnancy must not be risked.
她怀着孕呢 不能冒险
My place is here with her.
我要在这里陪她
And what of your husband?
那你丈夫呢
What of him?
我丈夫怎么了
Have you no place by him?
你就不陪他吗
My husband has no further need of my advice.
我丈夫不再需要我的建议
He has no further need of me.
他不需要我了
Hello, Nergui.
你好 诺桂
It's been a long time.
好久不见
Lady Kokachin.
阔阔真公主
I was certain it was a mortal wound.
我当时确定那个伤是致命的
I would imagine so.
我想也是
How else could you have managed this?
不然你怎么可能走到这一步呢
From peasant to princess overnight.
一夜之间 从农女变公主
How did you survive?
您怎么活下来的
A group of villagers found me.
一些村民找到了我
They brought me to a shaman,
他们带我去了一个萨满那里
and he somehow stemmed the bleeding.
他用了某种方法止住了血
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表