剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
I looked and looked for you.
我四处搜寻你
But you were gone.
但你不见了
Not a trace. Not a whisper.
没有一丝痕迹 没有一点消息
Then I heard the news.
然后我就听到了消息
Prince Jingim is to wed the Blue Princess,
真金王子要娶蓝公主了
last survivor of the Bayaut tribe.
巴牙兀惕部落最后一个幸存者
That's how I found you.
我就是这样找到你的
And look at you.
看看你啊
You have everything a princess could ever want.
你有了公主想要的一切
I want my life back.
我要夺回我的生活
Jingim's married to me.
真金娶的是我
This is my baby.
这是我的孩子
You found a way to take it.
你有办法夺走这一切
Now find a way...
那现在就想个办法
to give it back.
把这一切还给我
If it flowed still...
只要它们还继续流淌
airag, or boal, or wine, or mead...
马奶酒 波尔酒 红酒 蜂蜜酒
no warrior could stop me.
那就没人能阻止我
I'd chase the Khanate as rabidly as my daughter runs from it.
我女儿有多想逃离汗位 我就有多积极追逐
Some are either too simple
那些拿不到汗位的人
or too weak-willed to take what is theirs.
要么是太天真 要么就是意志太不坚定
It isn't worth it.
不值得
I set out to have it on my own terms,
我打算以我的方式夺取汗位
and if I cannot,
如果我失败了
the Khanate is not worth it.
那这个汗位就不值得我要
I can concede it.
我可以让步
I cannot concede my family.
但对我的家人 我决不让步
And if I can give you both?
那如果我两样都能给你呢
Just one more, son.
再吃一个 儿子
You bear the burden of a long line of weak and worthless men.
你肩负着众多弱小又卑微的人的命运
These demons must be drawn to the surface and expelled.
必须将这些恶魔找出来并逐走
I'm not my father...
我和我父亲不一样
nor his father...
和他父亲也不一样
I'm not my father.
我和我父亲不一样
Nor his father, or his father before him.
和他父亲也不一样 和我祖辈也不一样
I'm not my father...
我和我父亲不一样
nor his father...
和他父亲也不一样
or his father before him.
和我的祖辈也不一样
Yet still so far from greatness.
但还和伟大相差甚远
May the impotent forefathers of the House of Ogodei
窝阔台家最无能的的先辈啊
be expelled from this broken vessel.
从这残破的身躯中离去吧
May the deer of the past become the wolves of the present.
望昨日之鹿成为今日之狼
Through your suffering...
历经重重磨难
may you rise to wear the black sable of Genghis Khan.
崛起吧 披上成吉思汗的黑貂成为他的传人
Chaos. A most wonderful weapon.
混乱 真是最棒的武器
Only takes a little push to upend the cart.
只需稍加推动就能颠覆一辆大车
Hundreds of Kublai's men are dead.
成百上千忽必烈的子民死去了
I wouldn't call that...
这可称不上是
a little push.
稍加推动
With his troops waging war in the south, the Khan is vulnerable.
他的军队在南方征伐 大汗身边就守备空虚
Our forces will strike Kublai dead at a time of our choosing.
我们随时都可以置忽必烈于死地
I have another problem.
我还有个问题
What's that?
什么
Marco.
马可
He's in my affairs.
他碍了我的事
He's become a nuisance,
他变成了一个讨厌鬼
and nuisances are the first to be swatted dead.
这种讨厌鬼一般都死的最早
He seems beneath you, no?
他职位不是比你低吗
Are you protecting him?
你是在为他说话吗
I'm lauding you.
我是在赞美你
Now...
好了
on your knees.
跪下
I can't.
不行
Get up.
起来
Look at me.
看着我
Perhaps you'll get rid of the Latin for me.
也许你会为了我解决了那个拉丁人
Perhaps I will.
也许吧
But for now...
但现在
let me take care of you.
让我好好服侍你
You've got a funny face already!
你的脸已经够好笑了
So... hands up.
举起手来
And then like this.
然后像这样
Master Ahmad.
艾哈迈德大人
You honor us.
请宽恕我们
I honored you with time.
我已经宽恕给你时间了
I trust it's allowed you to fill your coffers.
我相信这时间足够你凑够钱了
Bad news, Master A.
坏消息 艾哈迈德大人
We find ourselves here again?
结果我们又到了这一步吗
Girls get sick.
女孩们病了
Hazard of the occupation.
简直是干我们这行的灾难
Patrons don't declare, and the girls are left to pay.
顾客们不纳税 我都没钱付女孩子们工钱
I'm all sympathy, Madame,
我深表同情 女士
but the debt won't hide itself in my ledgers.
但这些债务不可能在我这里消失不见啊
Perhaps it could...
也许可以呢
if you were properly motivated.
如果给你足够的动力
You wish to spread disease as far as Cambulac?
你想把病也传到大都去吗
These three are 100% guaranteed well.
这三人我保证绝对没病
Very well.
身体非常好
Fresh...
年纪小
and nimble.
又聪慧
Very highly skilled.
活也好
Well, that leaves us with number three.
好吧 那看看第三个吧
Look...
看呐
you're a match.
你们很配
Very lucky.
太幸运了
Oksana it is, then.
那就奥克莎娜了
Six tumen descend on the south, and are on pace to arrive
六队万夫团已经到南方了
and support their brothers in a week's time.
七日后他们就能抵达并支援他们的弟兄
Sixty thousand men?
六万人
How many are left to escort me to Xanadu?
那能护送我去上都的只有几个人
Seven mingghans, Sire.
七个千户团 陛下
Seven thousand are traveling with me?
护送我的只有七千人吗
That's not a show of force. That's a party.
这可不是展现我的实力 这是去玩的吧
It is not a concern, Sire. You will travel in safety.
不必担心 陛下 您路上不会出事的
When we have finished putting down the rebellion,
一旦反叛被镇♥压♥下来
I will send everyone I can to Karakorum in time for the Kurultai.
我就会及时派所有人去哈拉和林忽邻勒塔大会
That's when you'll need them.
那时正合适
Your mother has chosen to stay behind.
你母亲已经决定不去了
Pack up your whore.
让你的妓♥女♥准备好
She's coming to Xanadu with me.
她和我一起去上都
My whore?
我的妓♥女♥吗
Mei Lin?
您是说美琳
For all her faults as assassin and procreator of my enemies...
虽然她又想刺杀我 又生育了我的敌人
she has an uncommon way
但她最近不知怎么的
of keeping my mind clear of late.
总能让我头脑保持清醒
Sire.
陛下
Who's on your mind, Polo?
你在想谁 波罗
Sanga.
桑加
Why would a long-dead taxman be vexing you now?
为什么一个死了八百年的税收员让你如此烦心
He worked for Ahmad.
他是艾哈迈德的人
And we never discovered
而我们一直没找出
who arranged for the assassination of Kublai.
刺杀忽必烈的计划是谁安排的
Yusuf confessed in his own hand.
玉素甫已经认罪了
You don't believe that.
你不会连这种鬼话也信吧
Continue with your speculation.
继续说说看你的猜测
Ahmad ordered the entire army south,
艾哈迈德把所有的兵力都派往南方了
while the Khan rides north with little protection.
而大汗的北上之旅只有极少的兵力保护
He advised execution of the Boy Emperor.
是他提议处决那个小皇帝的
He demoted Byamba for no apparent reason.
他还以一些莫须有的原因贬谪了宾巴
He threatened my life.
他还威胁我的性命
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表