剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
I hoped you'd return.
我希望你会回来
I need you.
我需要你
You need me?
你需要我吗
Do you know how concubines are trained?
你知道小妾都是怎么训练出来的吗
Tell me.
告诉我
Mirrors.
靠镜子
Mirrors?
镜子
They put you in a room of mirrors.
他们把你丢在满布镜子的房♥间里
For days...
好几天
weeks.
好几周
After a while, time stops making sense.
一段时间后 时间就没什么意义了
Why mirrors?
为什么用镜子
To practice emotions.
为了控制自己的情绪
Cheerful.
高兴
Coy.
腼腆
Heartbroken.
心碎
Lonesome.
寂寞
But there was one... emotion...
但有一个情绪
we were taught never to display.
是我们决不能展现的
Anger.
就是愤怒
Because no man... wants a woman who threatens him.
因为男人都不喜欢会威胁到自己的女人
For survival...
为了生存
we learn to suppress it...
我们学着抑制这种情绪
to bide our time.
以此消磨时间
I never would have loved you.
我绝不可能爱你
But I would have supported you.
但我本可能支持你
Fought for you.
为你而战
Maybe even died in your service.
甚至为你而死
It was a momentary lapse in judgment.
我那是一时判断失误
Selling my daughter was always part of your plan.
卖♥♥掉我的女儿一直是你计划的一部分
Had I known it would end this way...
如果我早知会弄成这般模样
I would've eviscerated her in front of you, instead.
我就会把她在你面前剥皮去骨
Then I am glad it ends this way.
那我真庆幸现在是这种局面
I could have continued to run with my daughter.
我本可以继续和我女儿一起逃亡
You never would have found me.
你们绝不可能找到我
Where is she?
她人呢
Headed south... with a protector.
去南方了 有人保护她
Never return.
绝不要再回来
I'll escort the concubine to her daughter
我会护送这个小妾去找她女儿
and ensure she stays there.
保证她不再回来
Once I've confirmed my father's victory,
一旦我确认了我父亲的胜利
we meet here.
我们就在这里汇合
At home.
在家里汇合
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表