剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
They threw her in anyway.
可他们还是把她扔出去了
She sank and I stood there watching...
我站在岸边 看着她慢慢沉没
until her final breath bubbled to the surface.
看着她呼出的气泡消失在水面上
Those were the final words she heard in this life.
那是她一辈子听到的最后几句话
And it has haunted me.
这成了我的梦魇
Wake up.
醒醒吧
The decision has already been made.
事情已成定局
Orus, you half-wit.
斡罗思 你个蠢货
Put down your knife.
把刀放下
Or what? We're going home.
不然呢 不然就回去
You wanted to be a hunter, you hunted.
你想成为猎人 就得狩猎
You wanted to be a wrestler, you wrestled!
你想成为摔跤手 就得摔跤
You wanted to be a warrior...
你想成为战士
you fought!
就得战斗
Yeah, well...
没错
I didn't want to be the Khan.
但我不想成为大汗
Well, I did. It's all I ever wanted.
我想 这是我的夙愿
It's the way it should be.
一切就该如此
I know you want to go home, Orus, but he needs us by his side.
我知道你想回去 斡罗思 但他需要我们在身边
When has Grandmother ever done right by our father?
祖母何时正确处理过父亲的事
Now Ahmad?
现在又是艾哈迈德
If this is the way it is, whatever it is, Orus,
如果命该如此 无论如何 斡罗思
we have to be there for him.
我们得在他身边支持他
We have grown too accustomed to amazing things.
我们已经习惯接受美好的事物
We, whose feet lost form from walking the steppe,
我们的脚因走在草地上都变了形
whose noses grew flat from punishing winds.
鼻子都被风吹塌了
We now have more food than our stomachs need.
我们现在拥有享用不尽的食物
More warmth than our skin can bear.
肌肤无法承受的温暖
And so if you ask,
此时有人会问
"Why, then? Why do we need more?"
"那为什么我们还要继续扩张"
I will tell you... because that is what comes next.
我会告诉你 这正是我要说的
Temujin crawled from the wolf's womb
铁木真从狼族之地发迹
and conquered the Merkit people.
征服了蔑儿乞
He united our tribesmen and, as a nation,
他统一了我们的部人 成立了国家
they took North China.
夺取了中原北部
He birthed robust sons... and those sons sired sons,
他生了很多强壮的儿子 那些皇子
and together they sacked the Ilkhan,
一起洗劫了伊儿汗
Persia, Hungary... and the Caspian Sea.
波斯 匈牙利还有里海
And we are still not done.
我们还没结束
More Mongolia.
蒙古还要扩张
That is my gift to you.
这就是我给大家的礼物
One day, each of you will see our nation at its fullest.
总有一天 所有人会看到我们最完整的国家
Until then...
在那之前
I present a small notion of what our world has to offer.
我为大家呈现一个小礼物
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
I need you.
我需要你
You're my only friend.
你是我唯一的朋友
What's wrong?
怎么了
She wants my life.
她想要我的命
My child. My husband.
我孩子的 丈夫的
I cannot give it to her.
我不能给她
But she'll tell them I'm a peasant.
但她就会告诉别人我是个农民
And the baby, she'll say about him and his poor wife...
还有孩子 她会提起他和他可怜的妻子
Wife? What baby?
妻子 什么孩子
No father for them because of me.
因为我他们才失去了父亲
Because I wanted to survive.
因为我想活下来
I leave tonight.
我今晚就离开
I came to say goodbye to my one true friend.
我来和唯一真正的朋友道别
You can't leave. They'll find you.
你不能走 他们会找到你的
They'll send the army after you.
他们会派大军捉拿你
No. No, they won't. They cannot.
不 不会的 他们做不到
The Blue Princess blinded the Khan's best horses.
蓝公主刺瞎了大汗最好的马匹
Who blinded the horses?
谁刺瞎了马
The Blue Princess.
蓝公主
Who?
谁
The Blue Princess.
蓝公主
You were correct to bring her to me.
带她来我这是对的
You will make her well?
你会治好她吗
Of course.
当然
She seemed quite... mad.
她看起来很 不正常
Her mind is... temporarily unsound.
她暂时有点精神失常
Only a mother can understand
只有母亲才能理解
what she suffers for her future child.
她为未来的孩子忍♥受的折磨
Marco. Yes, Empress?
马可 在 皇后
You have done what few before have ever managed of me.
你做成了很多人之前未做成的事
What's that?
什么事
You've changed my opinion of you.
你改变了我对你的看法
It would be best, for her sake...
为她着想 最好当做
to act as if this never happened.
此事没有发生过
And the horses? I will see to my husband.
那马呢 大汗那边我来处理
A gesture of good faith.
以表忠诚
You need me.
你需要我
What?
什么
This time, I will hear you say it.
此时此刻 我要你亲口说出来
I need you, Kaidu.
我需要你 海都
It will take more than just your votes.
你一个人的投票可不够
If we take the Kurultai,
如果我们赢了忽邻勒塔大会
Kublai will come at us to take it back.
忽必烈会来找我们报仇的
We will need your army.
我们需要你的军队
There are ways to break the Khan...
在此之前 有很多方法
between now and then.
可以击败大汗
Ways to weaken his credibility...
有很多方法可以削弱族人对他的信任
and ensure that our dear Nayan's armies are never called upon.
而且能确保不使用我们亲爱的纳扬的军队
You leave all of that to me.
一切都交给我
And the Lord said, "I will fill with drunkenness,
主说过 "我会让生活于此的人们
all who live in this land.
酩酊大醉
I will smash them one against the other,
让他们自相残杀
parents and children alike.
不分长幼
I'll allow no pity or mercy
怜悯 慈悲 或是同情
or compassion to keep me from destroying them."
都无法阻止我毁灭他们"
You never cease to impress me.
你从没有让我失望过
And I never will.
以后也不会
What happened in there? What did you do?
里面发生了什么 你做了什么
Watch your tongue. She's your elder.
注意言辞 她是你的长辈
What did you do?
你做了什么
I am the future Khan of Mongolia.
我是未来的蒙古大汗
Do not question me... ever again.
不准再质疑我
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表