剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
When I'm finished with you, I'll tell him everything.
听你说完后 我会告诉他一切
And that's your choice.
那是你的选择
My mouth will not betray my men.
我的嘴不会背叛我的人
But it certainly is eager to indict your son.
但它一定很渴望告发你的儿子
My last concession.
我最后的让步
I don't like this.
我不喜欢这样
It's the only way. He'll try to turn you.
这是唯一的办法 他会试着策反你
And he'll fail.
他不会成功的
He's your family.
他是你的亲人
By blood only.
只有血缘关系而已
Say you'll be loyal.
说你会效忠大汗
Say you'll be strong, but don't say "Only."
你会坚强 但别说"只有"
I will remain loyal.
我的忠心不变
I will remain strong.
我会保持坚强
And I'll be watching.
我会看着你们
Thank you, my friend.
谢谢你 朋友
I was having the most wonderful dream.
我做了个最美好的梦
I was riding, at night.
我在夜里骑着马
There was a tree in the grassland.
草原上有棵树
A sad and lonely tree.
悲伤孤独的树
It spoke to me.
它对我说话了
What did this tree say?
它说了什么
It led me there.
是它把我带到那里
Led me to... him.
带到他的身边
Why him?
为何是他
Why Kublai?
那为何是忽必烈
I have no poetry for you, child.
我可没为你准备古诗 孩子
My marriage was arranged.
我的婚礼是被包办的
Of course.
当然
You don't know my name.
你不知道我的名字
My real name.
我的真名
No.
不知道
Nergüi.
诺桂
Nergüi. No name.
诺桂 无名
My family was traditional.
我家里很传统
On the day I was born,
我出生那天
they wrote names on slips
他们将名字写在纸片上
of paper and placed them in the millet bowl.
然后将纸片放入粟碗
And the paper that rose to the top, it was blank.
最上面的那张纸上是空白的
They tried again.
他们又试了一次
Again... the paper rose to the top.
又一次 那张空白的纸到了最上面
What does Nergüi have to do with Marco Polo?
诺桂和马可·波罗有什么关系
He saw me.
他看见了我
He knew me.
他了解我
And I could never pretend.
我再也无法伪装了
He only ever saw Nergüi.
他只见过诺桂
You have come a long way, Princess No-Name.
你已经有了很大的进步 无名公主
Is... she here?
她在吗
No, Mother.
不 母亲
Good.
很好
Yes?
怎么了
We were to have dinner.
我们说好一起吃晚饭的
Oh... I was hungry.
我太饿了
Sit.
坐
Eat.
吃
Eat!
吃
What if I don't win?
如果我输了呢
The Kurultai.
忽邻勒塔大会
What if I don't win?
如果我输了呢
Why even ask?
为什么这么问
Well, certainly you've considered the possibility.
你肯定已经考虑到了这种结果
I haven't.
我没有
It's something to think about. Not being Khan.
这是不做大汗的人需要考虑的问题
And oftentimes,
一般情况下
the ponderance is less terrible than you'd imagine.
情况都没有想象中的那么糟
What would a day be, to think of one's self only?
只为自己着想的日子是什么样的
To bend and blow with the breeze?
自♥由♥自在地随风飘荡
To savor your food.
享受食物
Savor your wine. Savor flesh.
享用美酒 女色
Not to be always thinking, thinking, thinking.
不用一直思考啊思考
Wouldn't there be some measure of relief if it all just... ended?
结束这一切 也是一种解脱吧
It would be tedium for you.
您会厌烦这样的生活
A mind such as yours would not be content with the life of a mere man.
您不会满足于只做一个寻常人
You were meant for the life of a king.
您此生注定为王
And you, Ahmad? Could you be content?
你呢 艾哈迈德 你会满足吗
What life were you meant for, living in that squalid little slum?
曾经在肮脏卑劣的贫民窟时 你想过什么生活
I don't look back.
我从不回头看
Yes?
何事
Allow me, Sire.
我来吧 陛下
Yes?
何事
The lookout on Arban's camp
阿尔班营地的探子来报
sends word that Prince Jingim never arrived.
真金王子一直没有到
Never arrived?
一直没有到
His party was spotted heading west.
据说有人看到他们一行往西去了
What's west?
哪个西边
The twin rivers.
双生河
Nayan's land? Why would they go to Nayan's land?
纳扬的地方 他们为什么会去那里
I will find out immediately.
我立刻去查清
You told me the raids were a success.
你分明跟我说急袭成功了
I don't understand.
我不懂
That was the report I received.
我听到的报告是这样
Something's wrong, Vice Regent.
不对劲 副摄政王
You lose a prisoner and my son in the same day?
你在一天内让囚犯逃跑 还弄丢了我儿子
I don't know, the scout assured me
我不知道 探子向我保证说...
That's your problem right there.
这就是你的问题
All your life, even as a boy, as long as I've known you,
你这一辈子 哪怕是小时候 从我认识你起
you've always had the answer.
你从来都能对答如流
And we both know why you don't have one now.
而如今回答不出来 我们都知道是什么原因
You trust too much.
你盲信了
Find out what happened. Now.
查清♥真♥♥相♥ 马上去查
Yes, Sire.
是 陛下
Royal Mother.
母后
Oh, Ahmad.
艾哈迈德
Whatever it is, can it wait?
不论何事 你可以等一下吗
Of course.
当然
Apologies.
抱歉
I'm exhausted from caring
我已经为公主
for the Princess and beyond place of sentiment.
操碎了心 疲惫不堪
I understand completely.
我完全理解
I'll see you later.
先这样吧
Don't suppose you'd share.
看来你不愿分给我吃
Remove these?
帮我解开吧
Feeling generous?
今天要不要大方点
I stopped being generous to you when I last saved your life.
我上次救了你的命之后 就不再大方了
I told you then there were
我当时就说过
other ways back into the Imperial Kingdom.
回到皇城还有其他方式
Is that what this is? Vengeance?
是吗 你在报仇吗
You planned this from that day forward?
自那天起你就谋划了这一切吗
Long before that day.
早在那一天之前就开始了
And it isn't vengeance.
这不是报仇
It's preservation of a way of life. Our way of life.
是坚持一种生存方式 我们的生存方式
I couldn't be candid with you before.
我之前一直没能说出口
I serve a master greater than yours.
我的主人远比你的更伟大
Your pride.
是你的骄傲
You had pride on your face after searing my palm.
你烫伤我的手掌后 满脸骄傲
I saw it.
我看到了
As you turned and retreated with the Khan.
就在你转过身与可汗一起撤退时
You want answers?
想听答案吗
Shut your mouth and listen.
那就闭嘴好好听
Before I left Venice, I swore to your mother
我离开威尼斯之前 曾向你母亲发誓
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表