剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
The whispers began.
流言四起
Whispers that not even the mighty Genghis could silence.
即使是伟大的成吉思汗也不能消弭这些流言
Whispers that the child could not possibly be their own.
流言说 这个孩子不可能是他们的孩子
Whispers that would destroy that boy's chances
这些流言可能会让这个孩子
of rising to the throne in his own right.
无法凭借自己的实力坐上汗位
For all the blood spilling...
所有的流血杀戮
all the backstabbing...
所有的阴谋诡计
all the deal-making...
所有的隐忍♥妥协
Whispers can subvert it all.
都可能被流言毁于一旦
My daughter received this dispatch from your Vice Regent
我女儿受到了这封副摄政发来的急件
concerning Princess Kokachin
上面记录了有关阔阔真公主
and your heirs to the House of Tolui.
和托雷家继承人的事情
Should I read it to you?
用我读给你听吗
Better I let the Empress explain it to you.
我还是让皇后解释给你听吧
You have until the sound of the horn for the start of the vote.
时间截止到投票的号♥角声响起前
If the people of Mongolia
如果届时蒙古人♥民♥
have not received your abdication of the throne,
还没有收到你退位的消息
I will walk into the pavilion... and whisper it for all to hear.
我会走进帐篷 亲自说给所有人听
What fucking madness has infected your head?
你这是发什么疯
You can protect your throne...
你可以选择保住你的汗位
or you can protect your family.
或者保护你的家人
It's your choice.
你自己选
Kokachin.
阔阔真
You've come to say goodbye.
你来和我道别了
Why did you tell me?
你为什么要告诉我
It should have been you. No.
本该是你的 不
Babies with eyes color of the sea.
有着湖蓝色眼睛的宝宝
No.
不
The Prince...
王子他
Jingim has real affection in his heart for you.
真金心里真的喜欢你
Tell me you love me, Marco.
说你爱我 马可
Tell me you love Nergüi.
告诉我你爱诺桂
Kokachin...
阔阔真
Go now.
你走吧
I won.
我赢了
I did it.
我确实赢了
How you wanted me to.
如你所想
Begged, bartered...
乞求别人 贿赂别人
I played by the rules.
我按规矩来
And now I must go out there, give it all away.
而我现在却必须出去 把这一切拱手相让
Give it to him. All because of you!
全让给他 都是因为你
We deny it.
我们不承认就好了
Four wives. Nothing to show for it until just the right time!
四个妻子 一直没孩子 怎么就这么巧呢
Tell me, whose son is it that would ascend to my throne?
告诉我 要继承我王位的到底是谁
Who?
是谁
No one.
谁也不是
It... was no one.
谁也不是
I have destroyed our family.
我毁了我们家
You did what was necessary.
你只是做了你该做的事
No. Yes. Yes.
不是这样的 是的 是的
You did the hard thing.
你做了艰难的抉择
For our family.
你是为了我们家
And our kingdom.
为了我们的王国
I deserve your anger. No.
你对我生气也是应该的 不
I deserve your blows. No, Chabi.
你打我也是应该的 不 察必
No.
不是的
You did it for me.
你这么做是为了我
I was wrong, my wife...
是我错了 我的妻子
to think I could be without you.
我以为没有你我也可以
And now...
但是现在
it's over.
一切都结束了
Who else knows?
还有谁知道
Who else Knows?
还有谁 知道
Kokachin...
阔阔真
Marco.
马可
Who?
你说谁
I sent him away to Venice, where he belongs.
我把他送回威尼斯了 回他该去的地方
With the secret that could destroy us all?
让他带着能毁掉我们所有人的秘密走了吗
It doesn't matter.
没关系的
Who will he tell? Who will care in the West?
他能告诉谁呢 西方又有谁在乎这个呢
No one else, hmm?
没别人了吧
Now Khutulun...
现在忽秃伦
Kaidu.
还有海都
Wine from the silver tree.
银树的酒
I hate that thing.
我讨厌这个东西
It does stand out, doesn't it?
不过它确实很不错 不是吗
Mongke always had... flair.
蒙哥总是很有 眼光
That's one way of describing your brother.
也可以这样描述你的兄弟
Where's Khutulun?
忽秃伦呢
This is between you and me.
这是我们俩之间的事
Oh, well.
好吧
I've always known, or hoped to know,
我一直都知道 或者说想知道
if I'm being forthright...
如果我直接了当的说
that a price existed I could not pay
我付不起这个
to satisfy my attainment and influence.
能支撑我地位和影响力的代价
That price, it seems, is my son.
这个代价 似乎就是我的儿子
He will not be bought and sold here today.
他今天不会被带到这里来待价而沽
So...
所以呢
how do I inform the public?
我该怎么和大家说
You walk out there...
你直接走出去
and tell them that I am to be the next Khan of Khans.
告诉他们 我就是下一个众汗之汗
And you make them believe it.
让他们相信你的话
Leave. Do not return.
走开 不要回来了
To a peaceful transition.
敬和平的权力更迭
I didn't wanna win this way.
我不想用这种方法赢的
Really?
真的吗
I was prepared to destroy you right from the start.
我一开始就准备好要毁掉你
But I was led off that course by those around me.
但我却被身边那些人毁了我的计划
Advice, I realize now...
我现在意识到
was warped and craven...
那些建议总是语焉不详 畏畏缩缩的
and working for the other side.
而且都是为我的对手服务的
Your side.
也就是你
You won, Kaidu...
你赢了 海都
the old-fashioned way.
用传统的方法赢了
By any means necessary.
不择手段的
Kokachin!
阔阔真
I'm coming to you.
我来找你了
Kokachin...
阔阔真
I am sorry.
对不起
It's all right...
没关系的
Mother.
母亲
Prisoners for you, Vice Regent.
犯人给您带来了 副摄政
Well done, General.
干得好 将军
You will be richly rewarded
你为大汗和其大业作出了贡献
for your dedication to the Khan and his cause.
你会得到重奖的
Sukh, take our prisoners to a cell.
苏克 把犯人关到牢里去
I can do it differently from now on.
我从今天起可以有不同的治理方法
I can do it differently, can't I?
我可以的 对吧
Tomorrow, the Khanate is yours.
明天起 汗位就是你的了
You can do it any way you please.
你怎么高兴 就怎么来
Drink with me.
与我共饮
You were prepared to destroy me...
你从一开始
right from the start.
就想毁了我
Poison from the Goyo plant.
戈♥扬♥草上的毒素
We have to go.
我们得走了
We have to go right now.
我们必须马上走
You may want to hold on to that.
你还是把刀握紧吧
I thought I'd never see you again.
我还以为我再也见不到你了
Thought or hoped?
以为还是希望
Thought.
以为
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表