剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
No.
我不会
If your daughter weren't alive behind the walls of Cambulac--
如果你女儿不是在大都活着...
Well, she is. So don't waste your breath.
可她是 所以你不要白费口舌了
How dull your life must've
你在家的生活该有多无聊
been at home to make this your new one.
所以才来这里重新开始
I didn't choose it. But you do now...
这不是我选的 但是现在是你选的
and don't even know why Quiet.
而且你都不知道为什么... 安静
Let me out.
放开我
Let me out.
放开我
What will they think when they see me in shackles?
让他们看到我戴着镣铐他们会怎么想
Father, I must I did not bid you speak.
父亲 我必须... 我没让你说话
Nervous?
紧张吗
What man would not be?
什么人会不紧张
To leave his father's house on a day of glory
在荣耀之日离开父亲的家
and go to dwell with a rival?
去跟敌人厮混
What man would be at ease
知道有人会
knowing that some might doubt his motives?
怀疑他的动机时 有谁能心安
Dwelling in a traitor's camp. "Spy," some might whisper.
住在叛徒的营地里 有人会私下里说他是奸细
Eyes of the empire upon him.
整个帝国的人都在看着他
What man would not stand
什么人在他父亲
here atremble before his father and Khan?
在他的大汗面前 不会战慄
I'll tell you which man.
我告诉你是谁
My son, Byamba.
是我儿子 宾巴
Because he knows he's always welcome home...
因为他知道家里永远欢迎他
wanderlust or not.
不管他去了哪里
Especially on the day of his brother's wedding.
尤其是在他兄弟的大婚之日
It's good to see you well, Father.
见到您我也很高兴 父亲
I miss you on the hunts.
我想死跟你一起打猎了
Father, I must speak to you. Come, walk with me.
父亲 我有事跟您说 来 跟我一起走
We will see the sheep's neck break together.
我们一起去看羊断脖子
How's the wrestler girl?
会摔跤的那个姑娘如何
She is... like no other.
她...很与众不同
And neither are you, Byamba.
你也是 宾巴
You might be born of a concubine,
虽然你是嫔妾所生
but never disparage, or hide from your mother's blood.
但你从不贬低或隐瞒你母亲的身份
You never speak of her.
你从未提起过她
She was Javanese.
她是爪哇人
Very, very tall.
个子很高
Father I accept your apology.
父亲 我接受你的道歉
Let's raise a cup to your brother and speak of nothing else.
我们为你兄弟举杯吧 别的先别说了
I come with word from Kaidu.
我带来了海都的口信
Speak.
说
I said, speak.
我让你说
Lord Kaidu is challenging your claim to the Mongol throne.
海都大人在挑战你蒙古王的位子
He's calling for a Kurultai.
他要求忽邻勒塔对垒
You fool.
你个蠢货
He sent you. He used you against me.
他派你来是利用你对付我
No, Father. I asked, I chose.
不 父亲 是我自己选择来的
You chose? Yes.
你选择来的 对
If you had to hear this, I wanted you to hear it from me.
如果你必须得知这一消息 我想亲口告诉你
Oh, you thought it would soften the blow?
你觉得这样我受到的打击就会小一点吗
To have it come from my own blood? I did...
让我自己的儿子告诉我 是的
Get out.
滚
Don't speak.
不要说话
You have followed the river a long way...
你真是大老远乘船过来
just to get fucked and die.
就是等着被♥操♥死的
State your business. Doing yours. Hunting spies.
你是干什么的 跟你一样 抓奸细
And taking them where? This one is special.
带去哪里 这个很特别
A white pet of the barbarian devil.
他是野蛮魔王的白人宠臣
I am to deliver his head to the Imperial Majesty.
我要把他的头送给陛下
No one travels beyond this point.
任何人不准越过此处
Execute the foreigner here.
在这里处决这个外邦人
As for you, spy hunter...
至于你 抓奸细的人
Red Lotus. What is left of them.
红莲教 他们仅剩的人了
They are to send us black powder and more arms.
他们要给我们送黑火♥药♥和更多武器的
The Mongols guard the river at Quinsai,
行在的河边有蒙古人把守
but the supplies will come soon.
但是东西我们会马上送到的
If I don't deliver as promised, they might never come.
如果我完不成任务 那东西就不会来了
Let's go!
走
Let them pass.
让他们过去
I took the wall that no Khan could topple.
我攻下了无人能攻下的长城
I conquered the 300-year-old dynasty,
我征服了一个300年的朝代
I expanded the Mongol Empire,
我扩张了蒙古帝国
and Kaidu would challenge me to a Kurultai?
海都竟然想跟我忽邻勒塔对垒
And on the day of our crown prince's wedding, no less.
而且在我们太子的大婚之日
Impeccable, our good cousin, Kaidu.
我们的亲戚海都真是厉害
The Mongols will never back that sheep-fucker in an election.
如果再选 蒙古臣民绝不会支持那个混♥蛋♥
I am their Khan.
我才是他们的大汗
The only Kurultai that should
唯一应该进行的忽邻勒塔
be called is the one to condemn him to death.
应该是召集臣民宣判他的死罪
Kaidu has no horse to mount in such a challenge.
海都这样挑战根本没有胜算
Unless, of course, he tries to raise a tempest out of dust.
除非他想捕风捉影掀起一场暴风雨
"Dust"? What do you mean, "Dust"?
"捕风捉影" 这是什么意思
The slurs from years ago, Sire.
是多年前的流言蜚语 陛下
That our Khan might not have been fairly elected.
说我们的大汗不是大家公平选出的
If Kaidu wishes to challenge
如果海都想借流言蜚语
his Khan with drunken rumors, let him.
挑战他的大汗 那就让他来挑战
You are not only his Khan, Father...
您不是他唯一的大汗 父亲
but the first Mongol to become Emperor of China.
但您是第一个成为中原皇帝的蒙古人
Precisely.
没错
How can the Khan of Mongolia
蒙古大汗
oversee the affairs of his motherland
现在要统治所有中原及外♥围♥区域
when he now must govern all of China and outwards?
怎么可能监管到故土的所有事务
It is a doomed prospect.
出现这种事是必然
This is what they will say. This is how they will challenge you.
他们会这么说 他们会这样挑战您
Respectfully, Sire.
请恕罪 陛下
Then let the many voices
那就让故土那边
of the motherland choose who should be Khan.
有异议的人选自己的大汗
Whom would you elect?
你们会选谁
Our Royal Father,
把我们蒙古
who has grown this Mongol Empire
变成比成吉思汗所想
larger than even Genghis dreamed?
都要大的蒙古帝国的陛下
Or Kaidu?
还是海都
Who wants not for expansion, but Mongol isolation.
他无意扩张帝国 只想把蒙古孤立出去
There will not be many voices.
不会出现异议
Only one. Mine.
只有一个声音 我的声音
This is what I say...
我告诉大家
Just as I took my brother's head, I will take my cousin's.
我取了我亲兄弟的项上人头 同样会取我堂兄弟的
Enough!
够了
As Empress of this court, I dismiss this council at once.
作为皇后 我命令你们马上解散
Jingim, your attendants await you.
金儿 你的侍从在等你
Don your robes, present your gifts,
穿上婚服 带上礼物
and prepare for the final vow.
准备最后的宣誓
You would dismiss my war counsel?
你竟然叫停了我的军事会议
Don't soil this day with talk of tomorrow.
明天的事明天说 不要毁了今天这个好日子
It is time for the Khan's toast.
现在是举杯欢庆的时刻
The wedding must go The wedding?
婚礼必须继续... 婚礼
The quest for an heir?
只为寻求一个子嗣吗
What is this all for if not tomorrow, hmm?
我这一切难道不是为了明天吗
What?
什么
Open.
打开看看
Rain stones.
雨花石
My gift to you on our own wedding day.
我们成婚时我送给你的礼物
Any man who rises to greatness
任何有伟大成就之人
will face envy from his brothers, his relations.
都会招来自己兄弟手足亲朋好友的嫉妒
You stand above them all,
你之所以比他们都厉害
because you know compassion is the greatest shield.
是因为你知道怜悯慈悲是最强大的盾牌
Have compassion for these smaller men... smaller minds.
怜悯这些狭隘的渺小之人
I once drowned my own dog
我的狗因为不听话一直咬死羊
when he would not stop killing sheep.
所以我亲自把它淹死了
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表