剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
To make a mockery of the Chinese, he bound her feet.
为了羞辱中原人 大汗给她裹脚了
If you look at her ankles
你看她的脚踝
just close enough, you can see the marks.
只要靠近点看 你就能看到痕迹
You sent her to me.
你特地让我看到她的
What reason would I have to do that?
我有什么理由这样做呢
Because you know of my sin.
因为你知道我的罪
Your sin?
你的罪
She's mine to give.
她是我的
Her mother is one of my subjects...
她的母亲是我的人
desperate to get her away from this place.
她母亲迫切的想让她离开这里
The Khan has been cruel to her?
大汗对她很残忍♥吗
Oh, yes.
没错
Very.
十分残忍♥
Is she on the way to Xanadu?
她在去上都的路上了吗
Chabi cannot know that Ling Ling is missing...
不能让察必知道玲玲失踪了
until after the Kurultai.
必须瞒到忽邻勒塔大会之后
So it's done?
那就是都弄好了
Almost.
差不多了
The Christian prince needs one final nudge.
那个基♥督♥徒亲王还需要我们最后推他一把
The kind only a mother could provide.
只有一个母亲才能做到
Should have known.
我早该知道
Running back to daddy before blood is spilled?
不想见血 想跑回父亲身边吗
Pretend you never saw me.
你就当没看见我
Might be the smartest thing you ever did.
这可能会是你做过的最聪明的事
When you were handed command
当你无所作为
of a tumen based on the merit of nothing...
就有权力掌控一个万户团时
you were aware of what happens to deserters, yes?
你知道逃兵面对的是什么 对吧
Death.
死亡
And to that coward's brave brothers...
而那个懦夫勇敢的兄弟们
guilty of nothing but proximity?
就因为跟你在一起就受株连
Death.
死亡
I'm going to follow those barrels.
我要跟着这些火♥药♥桶
Get back to your gravel patch.
回你的睡铺去
Slumber well...
好好睡一觉
knowing you are going to be whipped tomorrow at my command.
因为明天你就会被我狠狠鞭笞
What can I say to make you turn around and walk away?
我要说什么 你才会转身走掉
Tell them I did this to you. They may just pardon you.
告诉他们是我打的你 他们也许会原谅你
You told her. What?
你告诉她了 什么
About me.
我的事
I didn't!
我没有
Do you think I'm a fool, Nergüi?
你觉得我很傻吗 诺桂
There's nothing you can do that I don't know.
你的所作所为 我一清二楚
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
The empress is not on our side.
皇后不是我们的人
She is. I swear.
她是 我发誓
She's my mother now.
她现在是我的母亲
Your mother?
你母亲
Your mother's dead.
你母亲已经死了
She was killed by Kublai and Chabi's army when they took you.
忽必烈和察必的军队杀了她 带走了你
She is my friend.
她是我的朋友
Was she your friend when she made you lay under the stable boy?
她让你在马夫身下婉转承欢的时候是你的朋友吗
You've only ever had one friend in this court.
在这宫廷中 你只有过一个朋友
Master Marco!
马可先生
Couldn't block the light for you forever.
我不能总为你挡着光
Master Marco!
马可先生
Easy now... easy now. It's going to be all right.
放轻松 放轻松 会没事的
Only two men keeping watch.
当时只有两个人在值岗
Heads up each other's asses. Get rid of them.
都他妈是饭桶 处理掉
Yes, Great Khan.
是 大汗
If not Kaidu, then who?
如果不是海都 那是谁
He's been brave long enough.
它已经坚持了很久
There are people under this very roof who despise you.
就在这屋檐下就有人看不起您
Would rather you dead than be forced to bow to you as Khan.
不愿尊您为大汗 咒您早逝
Why should I care? Hmm?
我为何要在乎
You're afraid, Kublai.
你害怕了 忽必烈
Afraid, because you can't steal it this time.
你在害怕 因为这次你偷不到了
You have to win, fair and square.
你必须要赢 光明正大地赢
I've devoted my life to them.
我为他们冒了生命危险
And it's never enough.
可人心无止境
Because, for them...
因为对他们来说
eating themselves sick, fucking themselves raw,
大快朵颐 花天酒地
that's the most they could ever aspire to.
这才是他们最渴望的生活
Words like "Expansion" and "Empire" mean nothing.
扩张领土 振兴帝国 在他们心里一文不值
They need to see the future.
他们需要看到未来
Feel it.
用心体会
Hold it in their hands.
握在手里去感受
My family requires your help.
我的家人需要你的帮助
I'm not in Cambulac of my own will. I'm a prisoner of the Khan's.
我不是自愿待在大都 是被可汗囚禁的
A vile animal who ruts atop me as he pleases.
他是个禽兽 随心所欲地将我压在身下
If my daughter is kept here...
如果我的女儿留在这里
he will one day do the same to her.
总有一天他也会那样对她
Turn her into a whore.
将她变成妓♥女♥
You were a much-revered courtesan.
你曾是受人敬重的情妇
I began in the streets of Wuhan...
我最开始在武汉街头接客
as a girl no more than seven or eight.
当时我不过七八岁
Please.
请坐
The men were all different.
那些男人性情各异
Some were sadistic...
有些喜欢虐待
would force me onto my knees.
总要我跪在地上
Call me names, make me beg for mercy.
言辞辱骂我 逼我求饶
Others cried the entire time.
还有人一直在哭
Called me by their daughters' or their wives' names.
把我叫成他们的女儿或是妻子
But there is one man... I always remember best.
但有一个人 令我记忆犹新
He'd tuck me into bed before leaving...
他在离开时总会扶我躺下
sing to me...
为我唱歌♥
kiss my eyelids to sleep.
吻我的眼睑 哄我睡觉
How will you treat my daughter?
你会如何对待我的女儿
Like an angel. She will want for nothing.
我会待她如天使 满足她所有要求
And she will be safe?
她会安全吗
I control the most revered army in all this land.
我手握这片土地上最强大的军队
She'll be protected and feared.
必将护她周全 无人敢犯
And where is this heaven?
这样的天堂在哪里
North of here. In the Lush Valley where the twin rivers meet.
在北边 在双生河流交汇的勒什谷
I hope... you will visit us one day.
希望 你有一天能来看我们
I intend to.
我会的
This is what comes of an empress absent royal blood.
没有皇室血脉的皇后就是如此
Garish displays of opulence...
炫耀自己的荣华
more befitting concubine than Queen.
与其说是皇后 倒更像妃子
We have a chance to restore honor to the empire.
我们有机会重振家族雄风
My head is heavy with the weight of this decision.
这决定让我很有负担
When Kublai's mother, Sorkaktani,
忽必烈的母亲 唆鲁禾帖尼
stole the Khanate from our house...
抢走了本属于我们家族的汗国
anyone who sided with us
选择支持我们的人
was decimated in the cruelest of fashions.
皆死于最残忍♥的刑法
A wicked bunch they were. A wicked bunch they are.
他们过去卑鄙 如今更是不堪
Sorkaktani demanded that my sister, Oghul Qaimish...
唆鲁禾帖尼要求我的妹妹 奥古·凯米什
pledge her fealty to the House of Tolui.
向拖雷家族尽忠
She would not.
她拒绝了
So they stripped her and bathed her in boiling oil...
于是他们将她赤♥裸♥裸地扔进了煮沸的油锅
before knifing her skin loose...
然后用刀划开了她的皮肤
and peeling it like hide from her bones.
剥去了她的皮肉
But still... she lived.
但她依然 活了下来
And still she would not deny our house...
她依旧绝不诋毁我们家族
or our claim to the throne.
也不否认我们拥有王权的资格
So Sorkaktani took her to a river...
于是唆鲁禾帖尼将她带到河边
rolled her in a weighted carpet...
将她卷入了沉重的毯子里
and as they prepared to toss her in, I screamed...
正当他们要将她扔入水中时 我吼道
"Long live Sorkaktani.
"唆鲁禾帖尼万岁
Long live her many heirs. Long live the House of Tolui."
唆鲁禾帖尼的子孙万岁 拖雷家族万岁"
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表