剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
You stole the Kurultai that named you Khan.
确定大汗地位的忽邻勒塔大会是你偷来的
Legacy to a family of thieves.
不愧是小偷世家的后代
After I win...
等我赢了
I'm gonna level your lands
我会铲平你的土地
and massacre anyone you ever cared for.
杀光你在乎的每一个人
Only you could imagine you're in any position to cast a threat.
只有你会觉得自己现在还有资格威胁别人
The moment he cuts my throat, cut him down.
他一旦动手割我的喉咙 就干掉他
Have at it.
动手啊
We found them.
找到他们了
Father?
父亲
You'll live, my son.
你会活下去 孩子
I'll see you at the Kurultai.
我们忽邻勒塔大会见
Do you have a family?
你有家人吗
My parents.
我的父母
I live with them on the other side of the slums.
我跟他们一起住在贫民窟的那边
No husband?
没有丈夫吗
Just us.
没有
Someday maybe I will.
也许有一天会有
You are too beautiful not to have a husband.
你如此貌美 怎会没有丈夫
You're too kind.
您真是好人
You should come to our house, all of you.
你们应该来我们家 都来
I'll make you dinner.
我给你们做晚餐
That would be lovely.
那真是太好了
It would... wouldn't it?
是啊 不是吗
Prince Jingim's been found.
真金王子找到了
And he is well? Quite, they say.
安然无恙 据说如此
He travels back now with the Great Khan.
正在与大汗一起回来的路上
See?
看到了吗
Even the most difficult things come to an end.
最难的事情也会过去
You were right.
你说得对
And I cannot wait to tell my husband.
等不及要告诉我的夫君了
He's going to be a father.
他要当爸爸了
I'm pregnant.
我有身孕了
Let God's work begin.
天命开始吧
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表