剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
Yes, sir.
是 大人
I want to water my horse.
我想给马喂点水
That water belongs to the Khan, Kublai... Princess.
这水属于忽必烈大汗... 公主
Are you ready to listen to your mother?
准备好听从母亲的了吗
Yes.
是的
I've fulfilled my part of the bargain.
我已经兑现了我的承诺
Time for you to do the same.
该你兑现你的了
I need to adjust our agreement.
我得修改一下协议
Is that so? My daughter resides within these walls...
是吗 我女儿住在这些高墙里...
in the palace of the Empress.
皇后的殿中
Find her, spirit her away, and I will deliver the monk.
找到她 带她走 我就会把道士送来
Give me the monk...
把道士给我...
or I kill you.
不然杀了你
I will find your daughter...
我会找到你女儿...
and I will kill her too.
也把她杀了
Follow me.
跟我来
It was here.
之前是在这里
You shouldn't be here. You must leave now.
你不能在这里 你得立刻离开
What was here?
之前这里有什么
Why did you bring me here?
你为什么带我来这
What do I need to know?
我需要知道什么
Only that you shouldn't be here.
你只需知道自己不应该在这里
The bariyachi has declared Kokachin safe for travel.
产婆说阔阔真可以远行了
We are all going to Xanadu... together.
我们一起去上都
Oh! That's wonderful news.
这太好了
Never again.
下不为例
Long live the Khan!
大汗万岁
Long live the Khan! Long live the Khan!
大汗万岁 大汗万岁
Life harder on the road than you expected?
丝绸之路比想象中更难走吧
On the contrary, Sire.
正好相反 陛下
It proved eye-opening in ways I'd never dreamt.
我做梦也没有想到 它让我大开了眼界
Does this mean we'll lose you forever
难道说因为你对我丝绸之路的喜爱
to the allure of my Silk Road?
我们将要永远失去你了吗
Actually, Sire, if you would still consider it...
事实上 陛下 如果您允许
I would like to accept the position you offered previously
我想接受您之前提议的
in the Finance Ministry.
财政大臣之职
Your nose has been opened, huh?
你终于开窍了啊
I learned much about the lives of your subjects.
在了解了您臣民的生活之后
I realize just how much more effective I can be...
我意识到在您身边...
by your side.
我会更有用
You know what this means, son?
你知道这意味着什么吗 儿子
You finally feel worthy of the power I offer you.
你终于感受到我赋予你权力的价值了
I believe I do.
我想是的
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表