剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
It is good to see you, my friend.
见到你真好 朋友
I'm greatly encouraged by recent talks with His Holiness.
近来与教皇交谈 我十分受鼓舞
He's most eager for your arrival. My arrival?
教皇一直盼着您呢 盼着我
Oh, yes. He sees you as much more than a mere ambassador.
正是 在教皇眼中您可不仅是使者
The barbarians.
野蛮人来了
Welcome.
欢迎
Eight keshig dead.
八名怯薛军被杀
And ten horses.
还有十匹马
My son's horses?
是吾儿的马匹吗
No sign of Jingim or Ahmad.
尚未发现真金和艾哈迈德的踪迹
How close to Karakorum?
距哈拉和林有多远了
Close enough.
很近了
Kaidu.
海都
Who else?
还有谁
To harm my sons...
竟敢伤害我的孩儿们
An act of war.
这是在宣战
We ride for Karakorum.
立刻起兵前往哈拉和林
You believe they're still alive.
你认为他们还活着
If Kaidu were to kill my sons,
如果海都想杀我的儿子
he would have made a display of it.
他会表现得很明显
Why?
为什么
Why do this?
为何要如此
Power games of men come hand-in-hand with an election.
男人间的权力之争 往往会随着选举而来
You're certain? Certain what?
你确定吗 确定什么
Certain this is not somehow...
确定这件事...
our fault?
不是我们的错
Our fault?
我们的错
Are we somehow being punished for what we did?
这一切是不是我们的报应
Does my husband bear the brunt of God's anger
我的丈夫是否承担了上天的责罚
for sins he doesn't even know?
他甚至都不知道这个罪落在了他身上
You think life is that simple, child?
你以为人生如此简单吗 孩子
We will find them.
我们会找到他们
You're warm. Do you bleed?
你好像有些发烧 流血了吗
No. Good.
没有 好
Your female instinct, what does it tell you?
你的女性直觉 是否感受到什么
I don't have one.
我没有直觉
Of course you do.
你当然有
It just wants nurturing.
它想要生儿育女
Get out, take some air. It will do you good.
出去呼吸下新鲜空气吧 对你有好处
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
What did you do?
你做了什么
Word from our scouts.
探子传来的情报
The Khan and his army are traveling to Karakorum.
大汗带兵往哈拉和林来了
His sons are missing.
他的儿子们失踪了
What did you do?
你做了什么
What you told us to do. We sent a message.
按你吩咐做的 我们传递了信息
You made war against my brothers?
你们向我的兄弟们宣战了吗
If I'd told you, you would've stopped me. You're damn right.
如果告诉了你 你会阻止我 废话
What else? I killed their horses.
你还做了什么 我杀了他们的马
You killed them?
你杀了他们的马
The Khan's sons aren't
可汗的儿子们
capable of walking half a day to a way station?
连花半天时间走到驿站都做不到吗
Then why, Orus, have they not arrived at a way station?
那斡罗思你告诉我 他们为什么还没到驿站
The Vice Regent's horse...
副摄政王的马...
fell on his leg.
压伤了他的腿
And you left them there.
而你抛下了他们
I thought you'd left me.
我以为你不管我了
Well, I said I was coming back.
我说了会回来
You did?
说了吗
Yes, you did.
好像是说了
If you'd left me, you could have saved yourself.
如果丢下我 你完全可以自救的
We stay together.
要死一起死
They're out there, Ahmad, looking for us.
他们来了 艾哈迈德 在找我们
And they will find us.
他们会找到我们的
If I die...
如果我死了
will you forgive my offenses?
你能原谅我以前的冒犯吗
Stop it. You're not dying. I'm going to.
别说了 你不会死 我会死的
We're all going to.
人固有一死
When, where, and how, now they are the questions.
问题在于何时何地如何死
Covered in opium and sweat, maybe.
也许埋在鸦♥片♥里 浑身是汗
Good way to go.
是个不错的死法
But not in a place like this.
但绝对不是在这里
Although, it... it would be fitting.
虽然 也挺合适的
A humble end for a humble beginning.
生来平凡 死时寥寥
Just as when you were a boy...
就像儿时的你
your destiny is to be saved.
注定会被人拯救
Fox, anyone?
要吃狐狸吗
Where is Batbayer?
佰特贝尔在哪里
He is... not here, Miss... Uh, Princess.
他 不在这里 公主殿下
Look at me. Take a breath.
看着我 深呼吸
Speak plainly.
好好回话
Where is he?
他在哪里
He's dead.
他死了
They found his body the other night. Near the river.
他们那天在河边发现了他的尸体
The whole of your army can be here within a week.
你所有的兵士可以在一周内赶到这里
Unless Kaidu has a death wish,
海都要是还想活命
he will surrender Jingim and Ahmad.
就会交出真金和艾哈迈德
The Goyo plant.
戈杨草
It grows heavily in this region.
在这片区域甚为茂盛
More enemies have fallen to its poison than any sword.
许多敌人都死于它的毒素而非剑伤
Pick some for Kaidu.
摘一些留给海都
Where are my sons?
我的两个儿子在哪
They are not in the capital.
他们不在都城
Search all you like.
你们可以随便搜
Your other son will lead.
你另一个儿子可以带路
Go with him.
跟他去
If my brothers were here, I'd know.
如果我的兄弟们在这里 我会知道
Did you know they were attacked? No.
你知道他们遇袭吗 不知
So perhaps they could be here, and you might not know.
所以他们也许就在这里 可你不知道
I saw Kaidu's reaction when he received word.
海都听到消息时的反应我看到了
He had no idea Jingim and Ahmad were missing.
他对真金和艾哈迈德的失踪毫不知情
And if they were prisoners,
如果他们真的被囚禁
would we be foolish enough to keep them within the walls?
我们将他们关在都城中岂不是愚蠢之极
"We"?
我们
Much has changed.
真是世事变迁啊
Has the Khan spoken of me?
可汗提过我吗
He might have preferred
他也许更希望
you'd lost that wrestling match with Khutulun.
当初你输掉了与忽秃伦的那场摔跤比试
Do you?
你呢
This is a waste of time.
这完全是浪费时间
Yours.
你的
I didn't think bloodshed your aim. It is not.
我还以为你不想造杀孽 我不想
Or civil war.
我也以为你不想挑起内战
Any more than it was for you...
当你送回那八个头时
when you sent back those eight heads.
你就该知道 至少我没你那么残暴
Those heads didn't belong to your sons.
那些头可不是你儿子们的头
No.
不是
You took those at your war against the wall.
你在攻打宋朝时取了他们的人头
Bow to your Khan.
向大汗行礼
I take blame for nothing.
我问心无愧
Other than raising an idiot.
你就是养了个蠢货
He acted on his own? Entirely.
是他擅自行动的吗 没错
But you sanctioned the raid?
但你首肯了他这次袭击
I give you my word.
我向你保证
Should your sons not be returned to you,
你的儿子要是没有活着回来找你
you may take mine to do with as you wish.
你可以随意处置我的儿子
Now let's focus on what matters.
我们现在来谈点重要的事情吧
Ahmad was injured.
艾哈迈德受伤了
My best guess is they've sought shelter.
我猜他们要是走运 就能找到避难处
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表