剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
I may come and go as I please.
我想走就走 想留就留
Our chancellor.
我们的宰相
Our emperor.
我们的皇上
Do you feel no shame?
你不觉得羞愧吗
Do you find no tragedy in their deaths?
你不觉得他们的死是一个悲剧吗
I find any loss of life tragic.
我认为每一条生命的逝去都是一个悲剧
Including my own, the day you died.
包括我自己 在你死的那天
You asked if I see in you the man I loved.
你问我还能不能看到过去所爱的你
I do not.
我看不到
I see a traitor...
我看到一个叛徒
teaching our arts, our secrets...
将我们的武术 我们的秘密
to barbarians, to foreigners, to round-eyes.
教给野蛮人 歹人和外邦人
Our empire had drawn its dying breath.
当时我们的国家已经时日无多
Sidao was a corrupt madman.
贾似道贪污了大量钱财
The boy? A pawn trapped in a game he could not win.
那小皇帝只是一场必输的游戏中的棋子
And you, the Khan's puppet.
而你 大汗的宠物
I had my reasons.
我自有理由
And what reasons have you now?
你现在有什么理由
I have never loved another...
我从来没有像爱你一样
as I loved you.
爱过别人
And I have never loved another.
而我从来没爱过别人
I offer you a choice.
我给你一个选择
Leave with me.
跟我一起走
Return to the South.
回到南方
Restore our people, our dynasty.
拯救我们的人♥民♥ 我们的王朝
And we will destroy your Khan together.
我们一起消灭你的可汗
I suppose... I know the other option.
我猜...我已经知道另一个选择了
By Wudang oath...
根据武当之誓
only one of us will walk away.
我们之中只能有一人能离开
You have until tonight, Jinbao.
今晚之前给我答案 金宝
The House of Tolui has brought glory to our land.
托雷家族让我们这里蓬荜生辉
I was proud to attend your brother Mongke's Kurultai
我很荣幸能参加你兄弟蒙哥的忽邻勒塔对垒
just as I am now proud to do so for you.
我现在也很荣幸能参加你的
Genghis would be pleased with all you have done.
成吉思汗看到你的成就一定会很高兴
Not as pleased as I am to have your confidence.
你如此信任我 我也非常高兴
Thank you, Great Khan.
谢谢 大汉
My tribe...
我的部族...
my family, massacred...
我的家人 都被你的人
under your banner!
屠♥杀♥了
Curse the many mouths of Kublai Khan!
忽必烈可汗真是有好几幅嘴脸
One makes peace, while the other thirsts for blood!
一面讲和 另一面痛下杀手
Let him go, let him go.
放开他 放开他
Why would I make war with the Tsaatan, my relatives?
我为什么要与我的亲族 驯鹿族开战
It makes no sense. Yet, somehow, comes as no surprise.
这样毫无道理 但是事实已经发生了
I took no part in this, Arban.
这件事与我无关 阿尔班
If not by your hand, by your example.
就算下令的不是你 也是因你而起
Your followers remind us what happens should we cross you.
你的追随者要让我们知道忤逆你有什么下场
I ride for what's left of my home.
我要为我的家园回去
Welcome...
欢迎...
Vice Regent.
副摄政
Thank you, Master Marco.
谢谢你 马可先生
Have you just arrived?
你刚到吗
I was still ailing when last we spoke.
我们上次谈话时我状态不佳
My tone reflected that and was quite out of line.
我的语气有些过激
So, tell me...
告诉我
how did you enjoy the hunt?
你觉得狩猎怎么样
Oh, I chose to stay behind.
我选择并不插手
Really?
真的吗
With whom did you fill your days?
那你每天都和谁一起打发时间
Did you return with news of Quinsai?
你这次来有行在的消息吗
Our army performed admirably.
我们的军队非常勇猛
But as you know all too well,
但是你也知道
the South will always be a work in progress.
攻下南方是一个漫长的过程
You're early.
你来早了
A black wolf and a red deer.
一头黑狼和一匹红鹿
A return to our roots.
追根究祖
What are you on about?
你在干什么
A symbol, to put on our new nation's flag.
一个标志 要画在我们新的国旗上
I was thinking a...
我在考虑...
black wolf and a red deer.
一头黑狼和一匹红鹿
Perhaps a cistern of airag might be more fitting.
也许画一池马奶酒会更加贴切
We're celebrating the next Khan of Khans.
我们正在庆祝下一任大汗上任
It's the way of the world, isn't it?
这个世界就是这样吧
Taking what you want.
夺走你想要的东西
Your father...
你的父亲
wept openly before me the night
那晚在我面前痛哭
his brother, Güyük, took his seat on the Khan's throne.
他的兄弟贵由 夺走了大汗的位置
He wept and cried out for
他痛哭着 不停地
the answer to the question, "Why not me?"
问道"为什么不选我"
"Because you were too afraid to contest him," I said.
我说"因为你太害怕 不敢和他比"
He beat me.
他打了我
As the barishis set my nose back in place,
当族医扳正我的鼻子时
I realized he simply wanted me to stroke his head, take pity,
我意识到他只是想让我摸摸他的头 同情他
join him in bemoaning his bad luck.
跟他一起为他的不幸而悲哀
Taking what you want is the way of great men, Kaidu.
夺走你想要的东西才能成就你 海都
Never find solace in settling.
千万不要就此碌碌无为
Attain or die exhausted in the endeavor.
要不停努力 直至成功或死亡
You didn't come here to wax nostalgic.
你来这里不仅仅是为了怀旧
What are the Arab's orders?
阿♥拉♥伯有什么命令
Not the Arab, the Christian.
不是阿♥拉♥伯 是基♥督♥教
Nayan sent word.
纳扬带来了消息
You ride for his encampment.
要你去他的营地
To dying exhausted.
力竭而死
The traitors fly a false flag.
那些逆党会挂上假旗
Kaidu.
海都
I'd do the same if I weren't playing by the rules.
如果我不按照规矩来 也会这么做
Why risk the wrath of the Khan's army so close to the Kurultai?
为什么要在忽邻勒塔附近冒险激怒可汗的军队
What wrath?
什么激怒
Our army's ensnared in South China.
我们的军队都派到中原南部引诱敌军了
If we choose to engage Kaidu,
如果我们选择与海都交战
it will be weeks before they can be redirected East.
他们调往东边得花上好几个星期
And by then...
到时候...
news of the raids will spread to every village
突袭的消息早以我们难以控制的速度
and every chieftain faster than we can counter it.
传遍各个村庄 传到各个夫长的耳朵里
The damage to our name will be irreparable.
我们的威名将会受到玷污
My name.
我的威名
Let stealth and surprise be our weapon.
我们要暗中行事 出其不意
Assemble the swiftest riders, the best archers,
集结最迅捷的骑手 最精良的弓箭手
and attack from the shadows.
从暗处出击
Have Jingim lead the way, and I will provide a safe path.
让真金带路 我会确保他们的安全
I've done what's been asked of me.
我做了你们要我做的事
I've cajoled, bribed with cunt and drink.
我哄骗他们 用美酒和谎言讨好他们
What's it gotten me?
我得到了什么
If you cross paths with Kaidu or any of his kin along the way...
如果你在路上遇到了海都或是他的亲信
tear their livers in half.
格杀勿论
With pleasure.
荣幸之至
I didn't ride all this way to become prisoner once more.
我大老远骑过来不是为了再次成为阶下囚
Did you expect to be bathed and lauded on arrival?
你还希望到达后能沐浴更衣收获一片赞许之声吗
I've secured your victory.
我为你的胜利出了力
Our victory I've sealed your victory
我们的胜利 我为你取得了胜利
and now I expect reward.
现在我要我的奖赏
You wish to see your daughter. Before she's gifted to Nayan.
你想见你女儿 在她被送给纳扬之前
She wasn't gifted, Mei Lin. She was sold.
不是送 美琳 是卖♥♥给纳扬
You cannot see her.
你不能见她
Not until this is all over.
除非这一切都结束了
And it is almost over.
已经快结束了
Jingim rides to his death in the East...
真金在东边一步一步走向死亡
while our storm gathers in the West.
而我们的风暴正在西部慢慢酝酿
No more than a day's ride from the Khan's heart.
马上我们就能直取可汗的心脏
You've been patient up to this point.
你一直都很有耐心
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表