剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
I didn't. But you have that golden tablet.
确实 但你有那个金牌
I'd be hunted down and killed.
我会被人追杀的
Every night, I have slept shackled and guarded.
每个晚上我都是戴着镣铐被人监视入睡
You've retired to your quarters unguarded.
你却能自♥由♥地回到你的住所
For months.
好几个月了
You could've had an eight-hour head start
你本可以抢先八个小时出发
in any direction you chose.
想去哪就去哪
And yet here you are,
而此刻你人却在这里
returning home
在回家的路上
with a child you just might be delivering to death.
带着一个你可能要把他送上绝路的孩子
Stop making excuses.
别再找借口了
The Great Khan wouldn't lower himself to kill a boy.
大汗不会做出杀害孩童这种低劣之事
Children die at the Khan's hands daily. That's different.
每天都有孩子死在可汗手上 那不一样
Paupers and princes alike. That is war.
王子与乞丐同罪 那是战事
And what do you call this?
那你说这是什么事
The boy is of more value alive.
这孩子活着才有更大的价值
Depends on who you're selling to.
那得看你要卖♥♥给谁了
Privileged guest might not be worth
贵客的身份可能还不如
as much as cutting his head off
砍下他的人头
and mounting it onto your fat Khan's wall.
送到你那肥猪可汗那里
Can't sleep?
睡不着吗
You know what I do when I can't sleep?
你知道我睡不着的时候会做什么吗
I count the stars in the sky.
我会数天上的星星
I usually get to 73 and don't remember anything
一般数到73后就什么都不记得了
but dreams until sunrise.
做着梦一觉睡到天亮
You want to try?
你想试试吗
Yes.
想
Right.
好
That's where I always begin.
我总是会从那边的开始
Shen.
申星
Is that what you call them? Shen?
你们是那样叫的吗 申星
We start with Shen.
我们从申星开始
One, two...
一 二
Three, four,
三 四
five, six,
五 六
seven...
七
Eight, nine...
八 九
The silver tree of Karakorum!
哈拉和林的银树
Could go for a bowl of wine from its branches right about now.
现在就可以从它的枝杈上取碗酒喝了
So long as I rule Karakorum, the fountain will never flow again.
我统治哈拉和林一天 泉水就别想再次喷涌
Father.
父亲
Prince Nayan.
纳扬王子
I've never been so pleased to see a Christian in all my life.
我这辈子从未因为见到一个基♥督♥徒而这么高兴
Send word of the outcome, Kaidu.
有结果了告诉我们一声 海都
Go to him.
去找他
Extend an invitation.
发出邀请
I don't know whether I gained or lost a vote there.
我不知道是赢得还是丢掉了一张选票
There are many months between now and the Kurultai.
离忽邻勒塔大会还有好几个月
I'm trying to overthrow your father. Legitimately.
我努力想用正当的手段推♥翻♥你父亲
But still...
但仍然
there are things that you will hear you do not like.
有些事情你听到会不高兴
Things you don't want to believe.
你不愿相信的事情
If you ever need to talk, you'll come to me, yes?
如果你想聊聊的话 你会来找我的 对吗
Arban deserved it, by the way.
对了 那是阿尔班活该
I'll be home as quickly as I can.
我会尽快回家的
Of course the chieftains think I should be Khan.
首领们当然会认为我应该当可汗
When his days are done,
等他死了
who else would carry father's banner but me?
除了我还有谁能扛起父亲的麾旗
You have the misplaced confidence of a Khan.
你对当可汗的自信都从哪来的
I'm strong, handsome, my wives cry out from my bed.
我强壮又英俊 我妻子被我♥操♥到哭
For you to stop.
你得了吧
Be good. We don't need any more outbursts.
老实点 别再搞出什么乱子了
When have I ever had an outburst? The tree trunk!
我什么时候搞出乱子了 树干那事
That was one time.
就那一次
And you smashing Suren's jaw into it comes to mind.
你还把苏伦的下巴打碎了
That was one time.
就那一次
Welcome.
欢迎
It's an honor to welcome you to Karakorum.
非常荣幸能邀请您去哈拉和林
My father expected you a week ago.
我父亲一周前就想见您了
There's much to see between Cambulac and here.
大都与这里之间要操心的事太多了
How was the wedding?
婚礼怎么样
I was pleased to simply pay my respect to my Khan.
我很高兴能向我的可汗表达敬意
And Lord Kaidu of Karakorum wishes to pay his respects to you.
哈拉和林的海都大人希望能向您表达敬意
He invites you to feast this evening.
他邀请您去参加今晚的盛宴
I decline.
我谢绝好意
He'll want us to convince you otherwise.
可他希望我们能说服你
I'm surprised it's taken you this long to threaten me, Orus.
我很惊讶你憋了这么久才开始威胁我 斡罗思
That's not a threat. It's an appeal.
那不是威胁 是请求
Should one cheek be slapped, turn and offer the other.
如果你这边脸被打了 就献上另一边脸
A good lesson in life.
好一条人生经验
Had I slapped, you would have felt it.
我要是打了 你会感觉到的
We need to find a way to bring you together with my father.
我们要找到一个让你和我父亲见面的办法
I'll be leaving for my pilgrimage in three days' time.
我三天之后就会开始我的朝圣之行
If Kaidu wishes to petition for my support,
如果海都想要得到我的支持
he can come to my camp... on bended knee.
他可以来我的营地 跪下求我
We'll send Father your regards.
我们会把你的问候带给父亲
How many? Two riders.
有多少人 两个骑手
And what appears to be a boy.
而且似乎有一个男孩
Rise.
平身
Not you.
没说你
Your nose remains to the stone.
你继续趴在地上
The empire is in your debt.
整个汗国都会感谢你
We will return the favor.
我们会给予回报的
I do not serve for reward.
我不是为了奖赏
No, but rewards certainly help, hmm?
是啊 但奖赏总归没坏处 对吗
My thanks, Sire.
谢谢陛下
But were it not for Mei Lin's assistance,
但如果不是美琳的帮助
I would never have found the boy.
我绝对找不到这个男孩
Her contacts remained true.
那她的人脉不假
She bled for the empire and she saved my life.
她为汗国流血 并且救了我的性命
Bring me your horse and sword
把你的马和剑给我
and I'll commend the whore as I do them.
我会像赞扬它们一样赞扬这个婊♥子♥
All I ask is that you allow her to rise
我不过是想请您允许她平身
and pay tribute to her Khan.
并向她的可汗致敬
All right.
好吧
Rise.
平身
Pay tribute to me.
向我致敬吧
Great Khan, my Holy Emperor...
大汗 神圣的陛下
you've honored me with this task.
您将此任务授予我 我不胜荣幸
I honor you with--
我将以...
You speak of honor, yet you have none to speak of.
你口口声声说荣幸 但你的行为毫无敬意可言
In freedom, you must feel the blowing,
自♥由♥时 你得感受到
whichever direction the wind takes you.
自己在随风飘荡
Do you disagree?
你反对吗
Show me that you disagree.
让我见识一下你反对的姿态
Stand tall and resolute for the praise that you deserve
即使我现在命你跪下
in this moment as I order you down.
你也要坚决地站着接受你应得的赞赏
If you believe you deserve it, defy my order.
如果你觉得这是你应得的 就违抗我的命令
Down!
跪下
Now, tell me, Marco. Tell me of South China.
和我说说 马可 说说中原南部的情况
The South is still attempting
南部依然试图
to come to terms with the tyranny of their past.
接受原来的暴♥政♥
They've been in the dark so long, the light can hurt their eyes.
他们在黑暗中太久了 会被光刺伤眼睛
Don't get too comfortable now, young man.
可别太自在了 小东西
You weren't going to say hello?
不打个招呼吗
Apologies, Jingim. Shut up and come here, brother.
抱歉 真金 行了 过来 兄弟
I would like to introduce you to my new bride.
我想为你介绍一下我的新妻子
Princess Kokachin...
阔阔真公主...
this is Master Marco Polo.
这是马可·波罗先生
Master Polo, welcome home.
波罗先生 欢迎回来
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表