剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
So said our grandfather, Genghis Khan.
这是我们的祖父 成吉思汗说的
We are nomads.
我们是游牧人
Have we not gall in our livers? Fire in our blood?
我们心里就没有愁苦 我们血液里就没有火焰
When our people, and our land...
当我们的人♥民♥ 我们的土地
and our way of life are threatened...
我们的生活都受到威胁时
we are not afraid to incite war.
我们绝不怕挑起战争
"If my body dies, let my body die.
如果我的身体死了 就让它死去吧
But do not let Mongolia die."
但别让蒙古死去
I wondered whether we should speak again.
我不知道我们还有没有话可说
And the Blue Sky has not grown thick with ice.
长生天也并未长出寒冰
So said Genghis Khan. As last you predicted.
正如成吉思汗所言 如你上次所料
"Victory does not come to he who lives by the rules.
胜利不会眷顾那些按规则行事的人
It comes to he who makes the rules...
它只会眷顾那些制定规则的人
he who imposes the rules on his enemies."
只会眷顾那些将自己的规则施加给敌人的人
So said the one born with a blood clot in his fist,
说此话之人生来拳中有血块
one with fire in his eyes, light on his face!
眼中有火焰 面上有光亮
He, born of the blue wolf and red deer.
他是蓝狐和红鹿之子
Ancestors of the nomads.
他是游牧民族的祖先
Kaidu speaks of a way of life.
海都说及了一种生活方式
He speaks of nomads as if I've surrendered my blood.
他说得好像我已经抛弃了我游牧血脉一般
Did I not ride here on a horse?
我难道不是骑马来的吗
"Conquering the world on horseback is easy.
在马背上征服世界十分容易
It's dismounting and governing that is hard."
下马并治理国家却十分困难
So said Genghis Khan in the Year of the Ram.
成吉思汗在羊年如是说道
Your son does not seem to know when he has lost.
你儿子似乎不清楚自己何时输了
...is less an art... A family trait.
没什么比征服一个人 真是家族特性啊
...than conquering a man. And your husband is fat.
更艺术的了 你丈夫真是个肥猪
Also a family trait.
也是家族特性
Conquering a man is no match to conquering oneself.
征服一个人和征服自己相比算不得什么
Did not Genghis say,
成吉思汗不是说过吗
"Find me a man who abstains from drink,
给我找一个不喝酒的人
and that is the man who will lead my armies"?
这个人能率领我的军队
So said Genghis.
这正是成吉思汗说的
But did not Genghis also say,
但成吉思汗不也说过吗
"Be of one mind and one faith"?
要做一个有专一信仰 专一志趣的人
I have seen with my own eyes
我亲眼所见
that every faith has a temple in the city of the Khan.
在大汗的城市里 所有信仰都有自己的庙宇
Down there, in China, the word is "capitulation."
在南方 在中原 这就叫屈服
No, Kaidu, the word is "jealousy."
不 海都 这叫嫉妒
From our own relations.
这种嫉妒来自我们的亲人
From inside our golden family.
来自我们黄金家族内部
We were destined. We were chosen.
我们命中注定要登上汗位 我们是天选之人
You were pushed aside, forgotten.
你早已被边缘化 被遗忘
And you are common.
而你不过芸芸众生的一员
Your blood is not royal.
你甚至不是皇室血脉
A thousand stolen elections cannot change that.
就算你们偷走一千次选举也不能改变你的血脉
...by the fangs of a black snake, let us not be bitten.
这是黑蛇的毒牙 我们不要为其所咬
And yet, my son will be Khan, and his son after him.
但现在 我的儿子和儿子的儿子会成为大汗
Let us always trust one another.
让我们永远彼此信任
My bloodline is certain,
我的血脉会不断流传下去
and yours will end this night.
你的血脉今晚断绝
I say this, not just as Mongols,
我说这些话 不止代表蒙古人♥民♥
but as people under the Mongol Empire!
也代表着蒙古帝国下的所有人♥民♥
Open the gates to outsiders, secrets will spill!
向外人敞开大门 我们的秘密就会泄露
Brother.
弟弟
I should've left you there to bleed out in that cave.
在那个洞穴里面我就该让你流血流死的
Probably...
也许吧
but you didn't.
但你没有
Where are they?
他们人呢
Which of the Khan's toys have come for me?
大汗的哪个小跟班来找我了
Marco?
马可
Byamba?
宾巴
Hundred Eyes?
百眼
Any? All?
有人来了吗 还是都来了
Send search parties into the slums.
派人去贫民窟里搜
Find his co-conspirators and bring them to me.
找到他的同伙 带他们来见我
You want me to leave you alone...
你要我把你一个人留在这里吗
with him?
和他在一起
He's not going to kill me.
他不会杀我的
He's going to try and compel me to surrender.
他只会试图说服我放弃
Move out.
出去
Spread out! Find them!
分开找 找到他们
They're looking for us.
他们在找我们
Let's go!
出发
Your turn, monk.
该你了 道士
Search the village!
搜遍整个村子
Look at their faces!
仔细看清楚他们的脸
Stand aside.
让开
I said stand aside.
我让你们让开
Do not chide them for following my orders.
别骂他们 是我下的命令
You should not be here.
你不该来这里
Not if you care for her as she does for you.
你要是如她关心你一般关心她 就不该来
It's true... what she told me?
她跟我说的 是真的吗
Don't lie.
别骗我
Why?
为什么
Because this is some youthful moment of portent for you?
因为这是你的预言吗
This is my life.
这是我的人生
You did a terrible thing.
你做了一件可怕的事情
And now let me welcome you
欢迎你加入我们
into the fellowship of almost all of us.
我们就是这么可怕
I betrayed my father for the Khan.
我为了大汗 背叛了我父亲
And Kublai is ignorant... at best...
而每当要承认
when it comes to acknowledging
那些服侍他的人做出的牺牲时
the sacrifices of those in his service.
忽必烈总是格外愚钝
But I am not.
但我不是
Go home.
回家吧
Home?
家
You forget, my Empress, I cannot leave.
你忘了 皇后陛下 我不能走
My Khan would not let me.
大汗不会让我走的
You cannot help who you are.
你改变不了自己的身份
He will hold you close
在他认识到你只可能伤害他之前
until he realizes that who you are can only hurt him.
他会一直抓住你不放
You do not want to be here when that day comes.
你不会想等到那一天的
In the morning, when the Khan is looking for you,
早上 大汗找你的时候
I will ensure our scouts report you rode east.
我会确保我们的探子说你骑马去东边了
I will protect your secret... so long as you protect mine.
只要你守住我的秘密 我也会守住你的秘密
Will you tell her I said goodbye?
你能告诉她我跟她道别了吗
While your father is alive...
趁你父亲还活着
make as many friends as you can...
多交朋友
see as many lands as you can.
多四处游历
Do you remember these words? Do you remember?
你们还记得这些话吗 还记得吗
The games are done.
比赛结束
The drink and dinner consumed.
酒席已吃喝殆尽
There are no prayers left to pray.
该祷告的都已祷告完毕
I have been given the honor of asking one question of each of you
我有幸代表在场所有贵族首领们
on behalf of these noble chieftains.
向你们各问一个问题
Lord Kaidu...
海都大人
you claim to want no allegiances with outside forces,
您说您不需要外部力量的效忠
yet you mustered an army with the Christians
但你却召集了一支基♥督♥徒军队
and conspired with the Vice Regent to overthrow your Khan.
还和副摄政合谋 意图推♥翻♥大汗的统治
And now this same Vice Regent occupies and locks down
而现在 正是这个副摄政占领并封锁了
the capital city of our great empire.
我们伟大帝国的都城
I did.
的确如此
Has anyone heard a question?
有人听到问题了吗
These are facts. Undisputed.
这些都是事实 不可争辩的事实
This is the question.
接下来才是问题
Amongst this treachery,
在这次叛国行动中
did you hide behind the banner of Kublai Khan
你是否躲在忽必烈大汗的大旗后
and slaughter my people beneath it?
肆意屠♥杀♥我们的人♥民♥
Everything I've done...
我所做的一切
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表