剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
What did we say about riding...
我们说过你这情况下...
in your condition?
骑马的事情吧
I'm in no condition.
我没什么情况
I ride to soothe my terrible disappointment.
我骑马来舒缓我巨大的失望感
Well, I have just the thing to cheer you.
我有办法让你高兴起来
I'm glad they took him down.
我很高兴他们挫了他的锐气
Thoughts on brighter things.
前景更光明了吧
Yes, Mother. For the baby.
是的 母亲 为了孩子
Yes, Mother.
是的 母亲
But, as I said, there is no baby.
但是 我说过了 没有孩子
Yet.
暂时还没
There will be a baby, Princess Kokachin.
会有孩子的 阔阔真公主
We will see to it.
我们拭目以待
We? Both of us.
我们 我们俩
Yes, Mother.
是 母亲
They are innocent. Be grateful you are not.
他们是无辜的 还好你不是
Innocence in all things is beautiful and terrible.
任何情况下 无辜都是美好而残酷的
Where did you send Khutulun?
你把忽秃伦送去了哪里
Byamba... Where did you send her?
宾巴... 你送她去了哪里
Byamba.
宾巴
So many secrets.
太多秘密了
Small price to pay for the love of a good woman.
对于一个好女人的爱 付出的代价太少了
And there's no better woman on earth than my daughter.
这世上没有人比我女儿更好的女人了
I meant no disrespect. Didn't you?
我没想不敬 是吗
The gerege of the House of Ogodei.
窝阔台家的令牌
I'm giving it to Khutulun
我告诉忽秃伦她是我的继承人时
when I tell her she's my heir.
会将这个交给她
But Orus?
那斡罗思呢
She rides as well, fights as well, hunts as well, if not better.
她会骑马 格斗 打猎 都不输人
You're a smart and bold warrior, Byamba.
你是个聪明而勇敢的战士 宾巴
Who would you choose?
你会选择谁
Just think...
想一想
after a lifetime in Cambulac as the bastard's son.
在大都做了那么久那个混♥蛋♥的儿子
What an honor.
多荣幸
Husband to the first female Mongol Khan.
第一位蒙古女大汗的丈夫
What is the price of that?
那代价是什么
You wish to walk the fire?
你想走火桥吗
I do not.
我不想
But I do wish to know how Father does it.
但我希望知道父亲是怎么做到的
No mystery. He simply walks.
没什么神秘的 就是简单地走
Why doesn't he burn?
他为什么没被烧
Is he pure of heart?
他的心是纯粹的吗
No man who leads is pure of heart.
每个领袖的心都不纯粹
Will that be the watchword at your first Kurultai?
那是你第一次参加忽邻勒塔大会的口号♥吗
I will win based on looks and strength alone.
我会以样貌和力量取胜
Looks, strength, and dumber than goat shit.
样貌 力量 还蠢得不可方物
Better start learning your words of Genghis.
该开始领悟你说的成吉思汗了
Do you suppose it's possible to
你觉得有没有可能
be both pure of heart and impure at the same time?
你的心同时是纯粹和不纯粹的
To order men to death is not the work of the unclouded.
判人死刑不是明朗之人所为
Is that what it is to be leader?
那就是要成为领袖必要的东西吗
Ordering men to death?
判人死刑
You might do well finding ways to avoid it.
你最好想办法避免这样
A woman's way.
妇人之仁
You only call me female
你在没法反驳我的时候
when there's no other way to say I'm wrong.
才会说我是女人
Either way, I'm a far better choice than our Chinese Prince.
无论哪条路 我都是比汉♥人♥王子更好的选择
Take him down.
打倒他
Get him.
拿下他
What will you tell your father,
对于我们热情的招待
I wonder, of our warm hospitality?
你会怎么和你父亲说
And our great goodwill and eagerness to pamper a royal guest?
我们非常欢迎和热情招待我们的贵客
Should one ever deign to come to us.
让人屈尊来我们这里
A magnificent feast.
华丽的盛宴
We thank you for your incredible generosity.
我们非常感谢你们的慷慨
Ganzorig!
冈卓力格
Any more advice?
有别的建议吗
Sometimes a draw is as good as a victory.
有时打平和打赢一样精彩
I'm sure you know that certain foods, certain delicacies,
我相信你知道那种食物 那种美味
assist greatly with the goal of pregnancy.
对怀孕是大有裨益的
Are they pleasant? No.
好吃吗 不
Are they sumptuous? No, but...
奢侈吗 不 但...
we can eat or be eaten.
我们要么吃 或者被吃
The Kurultai fast approaches.
忽邻勒塔大会很快就要来了
Yes, I know.
是 我知道
Do you also know that it is
你知道在那之前
imperative for Jingim to have an heir before then?
真金一定要有一个继承人吗
You will swell, Blue Princess...
你要怀上 蓝公主
or the Great Khan will surely lose.
否则大汗就输了
I would do anything for my Khan.
我愿意为我的大汗做任何事
Beautiful...
美丽
and terrible.
又残酷
Great Khan, you should rest.
大汗 您该歇息了
We can make camp. I will keep watch.
我们可以扎营 我来看守
I wish not for rest.
我不想歇息
He waits for me in my dreams.
他在我梦里等我
Genghis and his fucking words.
成吉思汗和他的废话
"Conquering the world is less an art than conquering a man."
"征服世界比不上征服一个人"
That's what he says.
他是这么说的
Is he saying, in some ways, the wall meant nothing?
他是不是说 有时城墙什么都算不上
The wall I took?
我攻破的那堵墙
The one that stayed beyond Genghis's reach?
那一堵成吉思汗没攻下的城墙
What he's saying is, outcomes good or bad...
他说的是 结果好与坏
in war times or peace, a leader can never, ever come out on top.
战争或是和平 一个领袖绝不能登顶
Kaidu thinks he craves this, the yoke of command...
海都觉得他渴望得到掌控的权力
burden of responsibility.
背负责任的枷锁
As a child, he pissed himself at thunder!
作为一个孩子 他是在引火烧身
He cannot do the hard thing, the necessary thing.
他下不了狠心 做不了必要的事
And you know why, oh, pale one?
你知道为什么吗 白人
Because, like most men,
因为 和大部分人一样
he lacks the strength of heart and mind to bear the consequence.
他内心不够强大 无法承受结果
Just like you.
和你一样
You don't wish to carry the
你不想要承受
consequence of finding the boy and bringing him back.
找到那个男孩 带他回来的结果
And you don't have to
你也不必
because you have me to blame, to indict.
因为你可以怪罪于我
A living, breathing pin cushion for the sins of all and everyone!
一只能承下所有罪孽的替罪羊
What Kaidu doesn't know, Latin, what no man knows,
海都不知道到的是 拉丁人 没有人知道
is sometimes that's all there is to being Khan.
有时这就是要成为大汗要做的一切
Terrible things you're required to do,
你需要做可怕的事
even and especially when you don't want to.
尤其是你不想做的时候
I say without shame, it gave me no pleasure to kill that boy.
我坦白地说 我杀那个孩子一点也不开心
No pleasure at all.
一点也不开心
Sire, stay back.
陛下 退后
Stare back at him.
回瞪着它
Don't look away.
别看别处
Don't move.
别动
You see?
你看到了吗
You see?
你看到了吗
We stared him down.
我们吓走了它
Let's go home.
我们回去吧
What about Tengri and Kaidu?
那天神萨满和海都呢
I think Tengri has spoken.
天神萨满已经给了神谕
We cannot name you victor since most...
我们无法说你赢了 因为...
or all your moves were forbidden.
你所有的行动都是违规的
Of course.
当然
But... you did show admirable bravery
但...你确实在比赛中展现了可敬的勇气
and honorable honorableness in gamesmanship.
和尊严与荣耀
And a man such as this is, perhaps, not the son of a thief.
而这样的人 不会是贼人的儿子
You'll meet with my father?
你要见我的父亲吗
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表