剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
I'd return in a few years, my ship filled with treasure.
几年后 我会满载宝藏而归
She didn't care, she wanted me to stay.
她不在乎 她要我留下
Her father's coffers were glutted.
她的父亲腰缠万贯
We could take any coin we wished.
我们有花不完的财宝
Why didn't you?
那你为何没留下
I had to earn it on my own.
我想要自己争取
So I set off, 21 years ago.
于是我离开了 21年前
I traded throughout the Orient.
我到处游历 做起了生意
I established a reputation I know all this.
建立了自己的声名 我知道
And then I happened to cross paths
后来我碰巧
with Pope Innocent at a fortuitous time.
有幸遇到了英诺森教皇
He'd been struggling to forge a peace with the Khan for years.
多年来 他一直想要与可汗讲和
What he received in return
可他收到的回应却是
were demands for the dissolution of the Papacy
要求他让出教皇的位子
and the surrender of all Christian lands to the Mongol Empire.
并将所有基♥督♥徒的土地献给蒙古国
Pope Innocent was the first to
就是英诺森教皇第一个告诉我
teach me the Mongol blight can never be trusted.
绝对不能信任蒙古人
It can only be exterminated, at any cost.
只能不惜一切代价 将他们连根拔除
And he recruited me to take up his banner.
他招我传承他的衣钵
Clandestinely, I've borne that banner for five pontiffs.
于是我暗中辅佐了五位教皇
Everything I've done was for this moment, right here.
我做的每一件事都是为了今天这一刻
Those are my men, son.
那些是我的人 孩子
That is my life's work.
是我毕生的心血
You're welcome to join us.
你可以加入我们
Where?
哪里
In the underground. We could always use more warriors.
地下 我们还需要更多战士
That was my brother's cause. Not my own.
那是我兄弟的追求 与我无关
So what is your cause?
那你的追求是什么
Finding someplace safe to disappear.
找到一个可以躲起来的安全地方
I spent months moving my
我花了几个月
Emperor from one hiding place to the next,
将陛下从一个地方转移到另一个地方
and you still found us.
可你还是找到了我们
You're fooling yourself if you think those Mongol soldiers
如果你觉得那些蒙古士兵不会再来找你
are the last ones to come your way.
那你是在自欺欺人
Our protection is your best bet.
你最好的选择是寻求我们的庇护
And if you want it, you have to earn your keep.
如果你想要 就必须拿出诚意
There's a cache not too far from here.
离这里不远 有一个藏身处
Food, water. And we can rest.
有水有食物 我们可以休息
For how long?
休息多久
We have sympathizers throughout the south.
南边到处都是我们的支持者
We can survive for years, if need be.
如果需要的话 我们可以坚持很多年
Come.
来
So this is what I'm meant to believe?
所以你要我相信这个
Not the wayward, greedy merchant of Venice,
你不是个自傲又贪财的威尼斯商人
but the warrior of God?
而是上帝的战士
Don't be such a child.
别幼稚了
If this is true, why didn't you tell me?
如果真是这样 你为什么不告诉我
You were never part of my plan.
你从来不在我的计划里
You hid away in my boat.
你躲进了我的船
Yes.
对
And then I spent the next three years traveling by your side.
于是那三年来 我一直在你身边
Right up until you abandoned me.
直到你抛弃了我
What was your plan then?
你当时是什么计划
I simply saw an opportunity
我只是看到了一个
to gain favor with the Khan and I took it.
能与可汗交好的机会 于是抓住了
I almost died.
我差点死了
But you didn't, Marco, you survived.
但你没死 马可 你活下来了
And you've grown more powerful than I ever could have foreseen.
你现在比我预料中的还要强大
I only hope that you will join me...
我只希望你能与我一起
beneath the banner of your Pope and God and King.
在教皇 上帝和国王的旗下
For what purpose?
为了什么
To destroy the Khan from within.
从内部击败大汗
You're alive!
你还活着
Where is Ahmad?
艾哈迈德呢
Kublai?
忽必烈
What is it?
怎么了
Ahmad... our son...
艾哈迈德 我们的儿子
is a traitor.
是个叛徒
He betrayed us.
他背叛了我们
To who?
因为谁
Kaidu.
海都
Pope.
教皇
All of them.
他们所有人
You're wrong.
你错了
You're wrong.
你错了
Wife...
妻子
he made me kill the boy.
他让我杀了那个孩子
He made me kill the boy.
他让我杀了那个孩子
Kaidu's army has set camp deep within Nayan's land.
海都的军队在纳扬的土地上驻扎了
At pace, we're half a day's ride to the twin rivers.
按照现在的速度 还有半天到双子河
Yes, Father.
是的 父亲
How many men do they have?
他们有多少人
Tens of thousands.
成千上万
And hundreds of barrels of your black powder.
还有几百桶黑火♥药♥
With Ahmad having sent most of our army south...
艾哈迈德把我们大部分兵力派去了南部
we're heavily outnumbered.
我们寡不敌众
We're going to have to improvise.
我们要随机应变
I have to go back.
我得回去
I thought you'd say that.
我就知道你会这么说
You're right. They'll keep coming.
你是对的 他们会穷追不舍
I have to finish this.
我得做个了结
What are you going to tell her?
你准备怎么跟她说
You're not going to tell her.
你不准备告诉她
I don't have the strength
看着她的眼睛
to look her in the eye and leave once again.
我就没有勇气再次离去了
Keep her safe?
保护她好吗
I will not be ward to another child.
我可不想再给孩子当保镖
I lied to you.
我骗了你
I knew we were bringing the Boy Emperor back to his death.
我知道把小皇帝送回去他就是死路一条
And still I stole him from you.
但我还是把他从你那偷走了
His death is on my conscience.
他的死是我的错
Not yours.
不是你
What do you want me to tell her?
你想让我和她说怎么说
I found her this time.
我这次找到了她
I will find her again.
我会再找到她的
And then it will be forever.
然后永远不再分开
A kiss for every wife our son will take.
给你的每一个吻儿子都能感受到
I can feel him kicking!
我能感觉到他在踢你
Jingim.
金儿
Your father is waiting.
你父亲在等你
Yes, Mother.
好的 母亲
I love you, wife.
我爱你 妻子
I love you, son.
我爱你 儿子
Be safe, my love.
保重 爱人
Listen to your wife.
听你妻子的话
Thank you, Mother, for letting me see him.
母亲 谢谢你让我见他
No.
不
But you've seemed so well, child.
但你看上去很好 孩子
I am not.
我不好
She is here.
她还在这
Always.
一直都在
There was this girl.
之前有个女孩
I used to make deliveries to her family along the canals.
我原来会沿河给她送货
Once a week, same time.
每周一次 相同时间
She would come to the balcony... smile down at me.
她会站在阳台 低头冲我微笑
She'd lower her basket,
她放下篮子
and I'd fill it.
我把货放进去
She'd pull it up.
她再拉上去
And as I pushed off the wall...
我把船推离岸边时
each time, she'd say...
她每次都会说
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表