剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
它们没停下来吗?
They're not pulling up?
它们加速了 时速为3000公里
They're accelerating. 3, 000 kilometers per hour.
4000、6000、9000
4, 000. 6, 000. 9, 000.
它们探测到我们启动了防御罩 所以设法从空隙中挤进来
They must have detected our shield coming up.
防御罩防御率达85%
They're trying to squeeze through. Shield coverage at 85% and climbing.
接驳最后一艘木星号♥ 祈祷能够生产充足的能源吧
I'm plugging the last one in now.
很接近了
-Please tell me it's enough. It's gonna be close.
防御罩防御率达90%
Shield coverage at 90%.
重新计算进近时间
Recalculating time to contact.
十秒
Ten seconds.
九、八
Nine, eight,
七、六
seven, six,
五…
five…
…二、一
…two, one.
防御罩全面启动了 它们穿过了吗?
Shields are up. Did they make it through?
控制中心呼叫撤离队 那边什么状况?
Operations to convoy. What's your status?
那是什么声音?
What is that sound?
说明我们的无线系统报废了
It means our radios are useless now
因为那些机器人闯进来了
because the robots are here.
威尔 你没事吧?
Will, are you okay?
我没事
-Yeah.
我去看看有没有其他人需要帮忙 可能有人受伤了
I need to go to see if anyone needs help. There may be injuries.
别离开火战车 待在车上就不会有事
Stay inside the Chariot. You'll be safe in here.
谁看到我们的驾驶员去了哪里?
Anyone see where our driver went?
那个人是他吗?
Isn't that him?
-为什么大家都在跑? -它们来了
-Why is everybody running? They're coming!
-我们要马上离开这里 -没错
-We need to get out of here. Agreed.
快跑
-快点 -快跑
-Come on. Come on. Come on!
这个新表情是什么意思?
What's that new face mean?
你们在找那部引擎
You want the engine.
这点不用多说 可是为什么非要在现在找到?
Of course you want the engine. You always want the engine. But why now?
如果用它来启动木星号♥
It seems like we'd be on Alpha Centauri in time for dinner if you switched it on.
我们应该赶得上 半人马座阿尔法星的晚餐时间
危险
Danger.
哪有流星的体积大到足以造成 这么惊人的破坏力?
No meteor would be large enough to create that kind of destruction.
没错
Agreed.
那又是什么造成的呢?
Then what did?
被我杀了
I killed them.
谁能够帮帮忙?
Somebody! Somebody help, please!
我们不能让它们靠近那部引擎
We need to keep the engine away from them!
别跑啊 求你们了
Stop, please!
警告 请重新插入静脉注射装置
Warning, please reinsert IV.
警告 病人状况危急
-Warning, status compromised.
警告 病人有心脏衰竭的风险
-Warning, risking critical heart failure.
请回到病床上
Please return to the bed. Please return to the bed.
Please return to the bed.
威尔!
Will!
借过!
Excuse me! Excuse me!
威尔 天啊 你不应该下车的
Will? Will! Oh my God. You shouldn't be out here.
-是机器人的引擎 -我要带你离开这里
-It's the robot engines. I'm gonna get you out--
它们能将那部引擎变成武器
They can use them as weapons.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
那部引擎能够在太空中撕开几道裂缝
Their engines rip holes in space.
如果放在一个星球上 你说会有什么后果?
Know what it would do if it was sitting on a planet?
-不知道 -我们亲眼见识过了
-I have no idea. You've already seen it.
我们之前滞留的那个星球
The planet we were stranded on,
那个总是下陨石雨 缺了一大块的星球
the one with all the meteors and the giant missing piece.
那个在我们抵达前 所有生物都已经灭绝的星球?
You mean the one where the guys before us went extinct?
我们不能让它们靠近那部引擎
You have to keep that engine away from them.
知道了 我去跟朱迪说
Okay, um, I'm gonna get Judy.
不行 来不及了
No! There's no time.
这个任务只能交给你了
It's gotta be you.
威尔 我做不到
Will, I can't.
潘妮
Penny.
你听我说
Hey. Listen to me.
你比你自己想象中还要出色
I know you better than you know yourself.
你聪明、勇敢 你比你自己想象中还要坚强
You're smart, brave, and you're stronger than you think.
你一定做得到
You can do this.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我答应你
Okay, fine.
但你要待在原地
Just you stay here…
别再让病情恶化了
and don't get any worse.
我只是出来走走
Just going out for a little stroll.
半人马座阿尔法星又迎来了新的一天
Just another day on Alpha Centauri.
阳光明媚 就像宣传♥单♥上的景象
The sun is shining, just like in the brochure,
绝对不是乌烟瘴气
and definitely not surrounded by smoke.
没有冒烟的飞船残骸
No burning spaceship wreckage.
也绝对没有机器人
Definitely no robots.
过去两年以来 我竭尽所有时间和心力
I have invested so much time and energy in two years
确保自己不碰任何外星物件
trying not to touch alien objects,
今天却落到这步田地
yet here I am.
潘妮!
-Penny? Oh, thank God you're here.
谢天谢地 终于找到你了
我在拯救伤员
I'm trying to help injured people,
然后我看到你在灾区走来走去
and I see you wandering through a disaster area.
我们不能让机器人碰到这部殷勤 它们能把它当成炸♥弹♥
We need to keep this far away from them. The robots can use it as a bomb.
那种威力无比的炸♥弹♥ 足以在太空中撕开一个裂缝
Like, a big one. I guess it can rip holes in space.
别解释了 赶紧干活吧
Okay. Quit explaining. Let's do it.
-你抬另一边 -好的
-Come on, grab the other side. Okay.
-Okay…
-Whoa!
别担心 它卡在下面了 继续走
Don't worry. It's stuck under there. Let's keep going.
潘妮!
Penny!
潘妮 快走吧
Penny, come on!
你在干吗?
-What are you doing?
潘妮!
Penny!
你快死了 对吧?
You're dying, aren't you?
-潘妮 快走吧 -好了 我来了
-Penny, come on! Okay, I'm coming.
潘妮 没时间了 别理它了!
Penny, there's no time. Just leave it!
我不会伤害你的 小心你的爪子
Okay, I'm not gonna hurt you, so watch it with the claws.
顺便告诉你 我叫潘妮·罗宾逊
I'm Penny Robinson, by the way.
Uh…
我不是跟你找茬来的
And I don't want any trouble.
看来这就是小说的结尾了
So this is how the book ends.
潘妮!
Penny!
你说她刚刚还在你后面的
You said she was right behind you.
你们看
Look.
嗨 你有名字吗?
Hi, do you have a name?
“机器人”这个名字已经被别人用了
Robot Robot's already taken.
我可以叫你莎莉吗?
Can I call you Sally?
你看起来很像莎莉
You look like a Sally.
潘妮!
Penny?
潘妮 你做了什么?
Penny. What did you do?
我救了它
I helped her.
就这样吗?
That's it?
我看它快死了 想到我需要拯救的心情
When I saw her struggling, I thought about how when I need help,
我有家人 也有朋友
I have my family, and I have my friends,
但它身边什么人也没有
but she didn't have anybody.
它们都一样
None of them do.
Oh.
来吧 我们救救它们
Come on. We gotta help them too.
休想轻易抢过去
I won't make this easy for you.
我无语了
I don't have the words for this.
不要紧的 这是我的部门
That's okay. That's my department.
这足以改变整个局势
This changes everything.
帮威尔·罗宾逊
Help Will Robinson.
潘妮
Hey.
我想跟你说一句话
I need to tell you something.
说什么?
What?
我都跟你说了
I told you so.
你进步了
You've gotten better at it.
麻烦 潘妮·罗宾逊
Trouble, Penny Robinson.
你说我是麻烦?
You're saying I'm trouble?
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表