剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
是我发送的最后一个视频
…this is my final transmission.
通通都烧毁了
Okay, that's 100% burn.
四辆火战车从头到尾都塞得满满的 通通都烧成了灰烬
Four Chariots full, top to bottom. Nothing but ash.
硬件都删除和搅碎了
Hardware's ghosted and shredded.
所有木星号♥都清除干净了
All the Jupiters swept clean.
都搞定了
So… that's everything.
可以这么说吧
It seems so.
很高兴我们的孩子都在外太空
I'm happy our children are out there together.
维贾伊会因此变得更坚强
Vijay will be a better man because of it.
他已经是个坚强的人了
He's already a good man.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
第一艘飞船…
The first one.
已经到了
It's here.
很荣幸跟你们一起效力
It's been an honor.
等等 雷达在恒星准基边缘 感应到能量激增的迹象
Wait, we're picking up an energy spike at the edge of the solar benchmark.
能量激增?
An energy spike?
有一艘飞船从330度方位飞来
Incoming spacecraft bearing three-three-zero.
是载客型木星号♥
It's a transport Jupiter.
-是孩子们 -不会吧?
-It's the kids. No.
-他们来干什么? -不要!
-What the hell are they doing here? No. No!
威尔·罗宾逊
Will Robinson.
他们会没命的
They're gonna get themselves killed.
任何准备起飞的飞船 我要你们引开第二外星机器人
Any ship ready to fly, we need you to divert SAR away from the transport.
-快点 -唐·韦斯已经准备起飞
-Now! Don West.
准备倒数起飞
-Already on it. Get ready to launch on my count.
撤消指令
Belay that order.
-朱迪 -朱迪 你搞什么鬼?
-Judy. Judy, what the hell are you doing?
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
可能吧 但疯疯癫癫 本来就是我们的家族遗传
Maybe, but crazy tends to run in the family.
等等 按照这个频率 你驾驶的不是木星号♥
Wait, the frequency you're on, that's not the Jupiter.
如果他们不在木星号♥上 那会在什么飞船上?
If they're not on the Jupiter, where are they?
不可能的
That's impossible.
我是朱迪·罗宾逊 正在驾驶命运号♥
This is Judy Robinson, on board the Fortuna,
呼叫所有木星号♥船员
hailing all Jupiters.
我们来支援你们了
We are here to assist you. I repeat. We are here to assist you.
我重复 我们来支援你们了
他们一起从大裂缝出来了
They came through the Rift together.
木星号♥只是调虎离山计
The Jupiter was a decoy.
命运号♥已经失踪19年了
The Fortuna's been gone 19 years.
怎么会突然出现在这里的?
What the hell is it doing way out here?
莱拯救你们啊
Rescuing you.
不用客气
You're welcome.
启动反推力系统 开始减速
Engaging RCS. Beginning deceleration.
收到 准备好
Copy. On your mark.
准备跟木星2号♥对接
Prepare for docking at Jupiter 2.
快点
Oh, come on.
快点
Ah, come on!
这扇破门怎么这么久还不开?
Why does this stupid door take so long?
Hey.
妈妈、爸爸!
-Oh! Mom! Dad! Oh!
这次是你的真身了
-For real this time.
爸爸 我知道你给我下达了指令…
Dad, I know… Look, I know you gave me an order…
朱迪 不要紧的 我确实给你下达了命令
No, no, Judy, I gave you command. What you did with it was always up to you.
但决定在你手上
潘妮
Penny.
-妈妈 -宝贝
-Mom. Oh, baby.
对了
Hey.
威尔呢?
Where's Will?
谁在驾驶木星号♥?
Who's flying the Jupiter?
(接通自动驾驶系统)
没人了 所有人都下船了
-All clear. Everyone's off the ship.
威尔!
Will!
-威尔! -瞧瞧你 你都长这么大了
-Will! Look at you! You've got so big!
好了 我们一起勾勾小手指
Okay, I need everyone to super-triple pinkie promise
答应彼此 我们永远不分开
that we are never gonna separate again.
好吗?我是认真的 答应我
-Okay? I'm serious. Promise. Okay.
-我答应你们 -我答应你们
-Promise. I promise.
调虎离山计只是缓兵之计 大家赶紧跟家人团聚
That decoy's not gonna last for long. Everybody find their family.
回到自己所属的木星号♥上 我们时间不多了
Head back to your Jupiter. We don't have much time.
照你们船长的话去做
Do what your captain says. And listen carefully.
听好 我们已经给没有木星号♥的人 安排了飞船
We've assigned transports to anyone who doesn't have their own Jupiter.
名字以“A”到“I”开头的船员 请跟随阿泽韦度家
So A through I, you're with the Azevedos.
名字以“J”到“Q”开头的船员 请跟随达尔家
J through Q, you're with the Dhars.
其他船员则跟随渡边家
The rest of you with the Watanabes.
天啊 制♥服♥不错嘛
Wow. Nice suit.
我不在的一年内 你已经升迁成为管理层了?
Okay, I leave for a year, and you're management?
差不多得了 我该叫你“罗宾逊船长”吗?
Please. Captain Robinson?
还是像以前一样 叫你“罗宾逊博士”?
Or is it Dr. Robinson still?
不然叫你“罗宾逊博士船长” 或“罗宾逊船长博士”也行 对吧?
Do I call you Captain Dr. Robinson? Dr. Captain Robinson?
叫我朱迪就可以了
Just Judy.
好啊
I can do that.
-好了 -动身吧
-Okay. Let's go.
大伙儿开始动起来吧 动作快点
Let's get to work, everybody. Come on.
朱迪 妈妈想不通 你是怎么找到命运号♥的?
Judy, I don't understand. How did you find the Fortuna?
你是怎么学会…
How did you learn how to--
…gotten so big…
格兰
Grant.
你怎么会出现在这里的?
How are you here?
其实我也还没搞清楚
I'm still trying to figure that out myself.
我们失联后 大家都对你们有了最坏情况的预测
When we lost communication, everyone assumed the worst.
我们根本无法得知你们的情况 可是我…
And I I mean, there was no way to know, but I--
这是怎么回事? 你是怎么找到孩子们的?
What? How did you find our kids?
是他们找到我的
They found me.
各位注意 外星飞船已经抵达我们飞船了
Attention. The alien ship has reached the transport.
各位 我们必须赶紧撤离总部
-I- All right. We need to detach as soon as we're ready.
我们在半人马座阿尔法星见
-See you all on the Alpha Centauri. I I'm sorry. I--
对不起 我…
没问题
Of course.
潘妮 硬件都作废了 我们只能亲自启动通讯系统
Penny? The drives have been scraped, so we need to boot comms manually.
好的
Okay.
唐 我们必须赶紧撤离总部
-Don. Yeah. We need to uncouple from the base now. On it.
知道了
-机器人呢? -它还在命运号♥上
-Where's Robot? He's still on the Fortuna.
来不及把机器人带到木星号♥上了 叫它在命运号♥上打开大裂缝
No time to transfer the engine. Tell him to open the Rift from there.
-确保所有飞船通过后才关闭 -怎么了?
-And hold it until we get through. What?
我只是很想念这种时刻
I I just missed this.
这个冷冻管让我们带走
This one stays with us.
你打算放在哪里?
Where do you want it?
放在医疗舱 谢谢
You can put it in the med bay. Thanks.
没问题
You got it.
别动 等一下 我要跟你说清楚我有什么打算
Stop. Wait. I need to tell you what's really going on.
我们俩不会跟他们一起离开 我们要留在命运号♥上
You and I aren't going with everyone else. We're staying here.
家人
-Family. We're not going with our family.
我们不能跟家人一起离开
一旦所有人通过后 你就关闭大裂缝
Once everyone gets through, you need to close the Rift behind them.
危险 威尔·罗宾逊
Danger, Will Robinson.
我知道 但只有我们俩有危险
I know, but only for us.
待大家抵达半人马座阿尔法星后 他们没有外星引擎
When everyone gets to Alpha Centauri, they won't have an engine.
也没有我 所以他们很安全
Or me, which means they'll be safe.
这样第二外星机器人 就能得到它要的一切
Then SAR will have everything he wants, right here, waiting for him.
就在这里等着它
到时你和我…
Then you and I…
同心协力
together…
终结这一切
can try to put an end to this.
快醒醒
Hey! Hey. Hey, wake up.
我们抵达半人马座阿尔法星了吗?
Are we on Alpha Centauri?
你一定是在跟我开玩笑
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
我们刚好有机会拯救爸妈 大家投票表决 一致通过
We had a chance to save our parents. We took a vote.
有趣了 我没有参与投票的记忆
That's funny. I don't remember getting a vote.
我也忘记了你不是个10到16岁的孩子
I don't remember you being a ten to 16-year-old kid,
你不也登上了木星号♥吗?
but you ended up on our Jupiter.
有道理
Fair point.
听好 你还是可以抵达殖民地
Look, you'll still get to the colony.
现在 我需要你出手帮忙
-Right now, I need your help.
我唤醒你了
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表