剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
Fudge!
糟糕!
-Damn it!
电流切断后 马上告诉我
Tell me when it's off.
-还没切断 -现在呢?
-It's still going. Now?
还没
-No.
-现在呢? -还没
-Now? Not yet.
现在呢?
How about now?
天啊
-What the…
好了 电流都切断了
That's it. They're all off.
我刚刚在屏幕上 看到一个很奇怪的旧录像
I, um… I just saw a really weird recording on the monitor, like an old recording.
是吗?
Yeah?
我拆下硬盘了 待会儿再看 走吧
Got the hard drive. We'll watch it later. Come on.
距离它们抵达这里还有多少时间?
How long do we have before they get here?
按照它们早前的搜索方式和行动速度
Given their probable initial search pattern and rate of movement,
我预测大概10到15分钟
I'd say 10 to 15 minutes.
是吗?我以为家里只有妈妈 懂得用脑袋解决复杂的算术题
Really? I thought Mom was the only one who did complicated math in her head.
这是我以前用来混饭吃的算术知识
It's the kind of math I used to do for a living.
我好像找到解决方案了
I think I found the solution.
口水中含有大量的氢醌成分
There's a high percentage of hydroquinone in the saliva.
继续说
Tell me more.
我认为这种生物有点像蛇 进食时会将整个猎物吞下
I think this thing is like a snake. It swallows its prey whole.
这种情况下 木星号♥就是它的猎物
In this case, the Jupiter.
我在医学预科班选修课上 研究过放屁虫
Okay, in one of my premed electives, I studied the bombardier beetle.
放屁虫被蛇吞噬后 足部会分泌出两种化学物质
If swallowed by a snake, it would release chemical compounds from its legs,
导致捕食者反胃
creating a reaction inside the predator's belly.
我猜其中一种化学物质就是氢醌 那另一种是什么?
If one of the compounds is, I'm guessing, hydroquinone, then what's the other one?
是纯过氧化氢 医务舱里有一公升过氧化氢
Simple hydrogen peroxide. And I have liters of it in the med bay.
将两者混合起来 能让这只生物反胃呕吐
When mixed together, it induces vomiting.
但那是一条在地球上生长的蛇
In a snake, on Earth.
我们在一只 天晓得是什么生物的肚子里
-We're inside God only knows what. Well, isn't everything made of stardust?
万物不都始于星尘吗?
我去拿供应
I'm gonna go get the supplies.
-找到了吗? -快找到了
-Did you find it yet? Almost.
潘妮说你长大后想成为一名医生
Penny says you wanna be a doctor when you grow up.
潘妮在胡言乱语 她只不过六岁
Penny doesn't know what she's talking about. She's six.
Hmm.
从医是高尚的职业
Medicine's a noble profession.
找到了
Found it.
你看到多少个卫星?
-How many moons can you see? Io…
木卫一
木卫二、木卫三 还有…
Europa, Ganymede, and…
你都知道
You know it.
木卫四
Callisto.
厉害!
Perfect!
你可以当太空医生
You know, you can be a doctor in space.
前提是这真是你的愿望
If that's what you want.
因为你是朱迪·罗宾逊 没什么难得倒你的
Because you are Judy Robinson, and you can do anything.
你是朱迪·罗宾逊 你可以的 没什么难得倒你
You're Judy Robinson. You can do this. You can do anything.
我有一件要紧事想问你
I have something really important that I have to ask you about.
问吧
Okay.
是关于维贾伊和连姆的
It's about Vijay and Liam.
-谁啊? -爸爸 你真不认识他们?
-Who? Dad? Really?
维贾伊?那个维克的儿子
Vijay? Victor's son.
对 我想起了 那连姆是谁?
Oh, yeah, right. And Liam?
你不认识他 飞船坠落后 我们在一起相处了一年
You don't know him, but we were all shipwrecked together for a year…
现在聊这种事合适吗?
You wanna do this now?
爸爸 这对我来说很重要
Dad, this is important to me.
好吧 我在听
All right. I'm listening.
我有点拿不定主意
So, I'm kind of torn between the two,
我想知道哪一个更适合
and I'm trying to figure out which one is right for me.
适合什么?适合当你的男朋友吗?
Right for what? To be your boyfriend?
现在没有人用“男朋友”这个词了 但我确实是这个意思
I mean, no one uses that term anymore. But basically, yeah.
你懂的 维贾伊…
You know, Vijay…
他心地非常善良
…just has the biggest heart.
他关心所有人
You know, he cares about everyone.
对啊 这种品格非常难得
Well, you know, that, uh, quality's hard to find.
可是连姆的体格非常强壮
Yeah, but then again, Liam, there's something really strong about him.
万一我不慎从悬崖摔下来 他能拉住我 我亲身经历过
You know, like like he could catch me if I fell off a cliff. Actually, he did.
是吗?
Well, yeah,
这种信任感很难得
that, uh… that kind of trust is hard to find.
所以…
So, uh…
他可能会适合你
maybe he's your guy.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道你在做什么
I know what you're doing.
怎么说?
What do you mean?
飞船坠落时 你都会跟我们玩抓牌游戏
You're playing Go Fish while our spaceship crashes.
你在分散我的注意力 就像你以前害怕时我怎么安抚你一样
You're keeping my mind occupied like I used to do when you were scared.
你知道我在害怕
Like I am now.
有你在时 我从不会感到害怕
Well, when I'm with you, I'm never scared.
在仅有的10到15分钟 预计我们用了9到15分钟
I estimate we've used 9 to 14 of our 10 to 15 minutes.
赶紧离开这里吧
We better get moving. Now.
这个方法要多长时间 来让这只不明生物把飞船吐出来?
So how fast will that make this thing throw us up?
就快了 可惜我无法…
Pretty fast. If I could just…
你还好吧?
Everything okay?
我没事
It's nothing.
它的皮肤太硬了
Yeah, the skin is just really tough.
你是不是在飞船坠落时受伤了?
Did you hurt yourself in the crash?
没错 我的肩膀骨折了
Yeah, I fractured my shoulder.
朱迪!
-Judy!
你怎么不早说呢?
Why didn't you tell me?
因为我应付得来
Because I'm handling it.
你从什么时候开始对我有所隐瞒了?
Since when do you keep things from me?
一直以来都是 毕竟我是那个不用你操心的女儿
All the time, since I'm the daughter that you don't have to worry about.
谁说我没为你操心了?
-Well, I I worry about you! Why would you?
何必为我♥操♥心?
紧急情况下 你希望待在你身边的是我
I'm the one you'd wanna be stuck with… in an emergency.
我是那个毫无缺点的孩子
I'm the… perfect child!
我从没期望过你能成为一个完美的人
I I never expected you to be perfect.
你真的对我没有这种期望吗?
Really? You didn't?
我只希望你能发挥所有潜能
Well, I… I wanted you to live up to your potential.
你知道吗?我一直不想辜负你的期望
Well, I was just trying to live up to you.
朱迪
Judy.
你知道为什么我以前不觉得 当宇航员是难事吗?
You know why I didn't know why it was so hard for me?
因为我一直在追求 一个连我自己也不理解的梦想
Because I was trying to live up to a dream that I didn't understand.
你以前的愿望是当宇航员 我则继承了你的愿望
You wanted to be an astronaut, Mom, and I… I took that from you.
我从不知道这是你的想法
I didn't realize.
我知道
I know.
你要马上离开这里 从后面的气密门逃出去
You have to get out of here. Go out the back airlock now.
不行 要走一起走 你当初没抛下我 我也不会抛下你
No, we're doing this together. You didn't leave me. I'm not leaving you.
要走一起走
We're doing this together.
太小了
It's too small.
这个箱子让潘妮和史密斯 在太空中生存下来
This box kept Penny and Smith alive in space.
-应该能保护我们免被弹片击中 -没错
-It should protect us from the shrapnel. Right.
我们需要找个东西 来让这只生物把飞船吐出去
We need something to make this thing throw us up,
这个座椅的弹射助推器应该做得到
so this chair's thrust should do the trick.
(警告)
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我是莫伦·罗宾逊的女儿 我非常确定 数到三行动
I'm the daughter of Maureen Robinson. I'm sure. On three.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
你知道吗?一切都是这样开始的
You know, this is how it all began.
就你和我
Just you and me.
Hmm.
我刚刚没检查油箱 我应该检查油箱才对
I never checked on the fuel tanks. I should probably do that.
不如你歇一会儿吧?
Why don't you rest for a minute?
我去医务舱给你拿肩吊带
I'm gonna get you a sling from the med bay.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
威尔 快走吧
Ugh! Will, let's go.
走吧 放弃那个骷髅头吧
Come on! Forget about the skull.
快钩到了
I'm almost there.
你听到吗?有东西正在逼近
Did you hear that? Something's coming.
威尔 快点 我们要马上离开这里
Will, hurry! We gotta get out of here!
我钩到了
I got it.
不要!
No!
机器人!
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表