剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
-I woke you up.
我说到做到 如今该你回报我了
I held up my end of the deal. Now it's your turn.
Ugh.
各位 我们起航了
Okay, that's everyone. We're up.
真要坐在小朋友的桌旁吗? 还是这次可以跟大人坐在一起?
Do we have to sit at the kids' table, or can we be with the grown-ups this time?
哪个座位是我的?
Which seat's mine?
-你不是死了吗? -我有很多可能性
-I thought you were supposed to be dead. I was supposed to be a lot of things.
但没有一个成功
None of those worked out either.
我明明看到你的头盔碎了
I saw your shattered helmet.
你怎么会…
I How did you get--
她悄悄登上了载着我们的木星号♥ 这一年以来 她一直跟我们在一起
She stowed away on our Jupiter. She's been with us the whole time.
莫伦 过去一年里 我帮忙照顾孩子们
I helped take care of the kids, Maureen.
没错 她就像《安妮》中的院长 只是比较清醒而已
It's true. She's like a less drunk Miss Hannigan.
好了 系好安全带
Okay, buckle up!
-我们要… -莫伦!
-We need- Maureen!
我能活下来 这都多亏了你
I actually owe my survival to you.
要不是你发明了这个小而精巧的隔间
If you hadn't built this nifty little compartment over here,
我早就死了
I I never would have made it.
虽然有点窄小 但潘妮可以作证…
Sure, it's a little cramped, but as Penny can attest…
说到挤入狭小空间 我非常在行
I'm really good at squeezing into tight spaces.
我身体的柔韧度…
I'm surprisingly…
超乎意料地好
bendy.
潘妮 去叫你弟弟过来
Penny, grab your brother.
他和机器人好像还在命运号♥上
I think he's still on the Fortuna with the robot.
去叫他过来 我们要起航了
Get him. We're launching now.
那是什么?
What is that?
它们的支援来了
Reinforcements.
糟糕
No. No!
大裂缝还开着 不能让它们穿过去
The Rift is still open. We can't let them through.
音讯连接成功
Audio connected.
那是它们的声音吗?
-Is that sound coming from them?
威尔 你没事吧?
-Will! Are you okay?
快起来 我们快走吧 快点!
-Come on! We gotta go now! Come on!
机器人 赶紧行动 一旦大家通过后 马上关闭大裂缝
Robot, let's go. And close the Rift when we're through.
嗨 很高兴看到你加入我们
Hi. It's nice of you to join us.
(迫近警告)
看来我们的飞船快被撞上了
I think someone's crashing our party.
是第二外星机器人
It's SAR.
约翰 如果我们不去殖民地 那它也去不了
John, he can't go to the colony if we don't.
没错
Right.
-机器人 送我们到其他地点 -等一下 什么?
-Robot, send us somewhere else! Wait! What?
哪里都可以 快点!
Anywhere else! Now!
飞船失去动力了
-We've lost power!
大家坚持住!
Hold on, everyone!
是半人马座阿尔法星
Alpha Centauri.
我们成功了
We made it!
各位驾驶员 请上报
All pilots report in.
点算好人数后 立刻前往殖民地
As soon as you're accounted for, head for the colony.
半人马座阿尔法星万岁
-Hail Alpha Centauri.
-宣布我们到了 -木星12号♥
-Tell 'em we're coming. Jupiter 12.
-木星16号♥ 已准备好 -木星5号♥
-Jupiter 16. Ready. Jupiter 5.
-木星23号♥ -木星9号♥ 已准备好
-Jupiter 33. Jupiter 9. Ready.
木星7号♥ 收到
Jupiter 7. We copy.
船长 好像少了一艘飞船
Sir, it it looks like we're one short.
哪一艘?
Who?
木星2号♥
The Jupiter 2.
他们去了哪里?
Where are they?
我无法重启动力!
I can't power cycle!
所有系统都熄灭了 引燃系统、导航系统都不管用了
All the systems are dead. Ignition, navigation, everything.
现在该怎么办?
What do we do?
我们要弹出飞船
We're gonna have to eject.
开什么玩笑?
You've got to be kidding!
约翰 这样会失去这艘飞船的
John, we'll lose the ship.
总好过失去性命 弃船吧 趁现在
We could lose more than that. We're bailing! Now!
-好吧 -爸爸
-Okay. Dad!
你们不会有事的 记住当时的训练
You'll all be fine. Just remember your training.
-威尔 你可以吗? -可以
-Will, you good? Yeah!
好的 听我倒数
Okay, on my count. Three…
三
二
Two…
一!
One!
我的弹射器卡住了
Okay, Judy?
朱迪 你呢?
我的弹射器卡住了!
My ejector's jammed!
我的也是
Mine too.
朱迪!
Judy!
我在这里!
I'm here! Judy!
妈妈!
Mom!
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表