剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
Whatever is in that backpack, it's not worth it.
那是一个骷髅头吗?
Is that a skull?
我在外星城找到的
I found it in the alien city.
那是个非常难看的纪念品
-That's a horrible souvenir.
我要用它来完成我的计划
I need it for my plan.
我怎么觉得你的计划会害死我呢?
Why do I feel like your plan is going to get me killed?
不会有人死的
No one's gonna get killed.
黛比 别过去
-Debbie! Debbie! Stop! Stop! Stop!
黛比 别过去 给我回来
Stop! Debbie, come here!
我可没把你养成这么笨
I raised you better than this!
作为你的家长兼监护人
As your parent-slash-guardian,
我命令你…
I am ordering you--
你会害死我们的!
-You're gonna get us killed!
我发誓 如果能活着走出去 我就罚你禁足 小丫头
I swear, if we make it out of here alive, you are grounded, young lady!
爸爸爱你哦
Daddy loves you.
我有虫虫 你爱吃的虫虫
I got worms. You know, for you to eat.
黛比·阿比盖尔·韦斯
Debra Abigail West,
我数到三
I'm gonna count to three.
一
One,
二
two,
二点二五
two and a quarter,
二点五
two and a half…
我对过去伤害过的人感到非常愧疚
I'm sorry for the bad things I've done and the people I've hurt.
你想干什么?
What are you doing?
来啊
Come on!
我没想到命运号♥分♥裂♥得这么厉害
I didn't think it would be in so many pieces.
机器人?
Robot?
机器人 你在吗?
Robot? Are you here?
机器人 我是潘妮·罗宾逊
Robot, it's Penny Robinson.
跟你所认识的其他潘妮不同
As opposed to all the other Pennys you know.
母线已被切断了
The primary electrical bus has been severed,
说明飞船的电流已被阻断 这是好事
which means the ship's dark, which is good.
那些机器人无法探测到我们的位置
The robots won't be able to detect us.
你的语气充满了警戒意味
You're using your caveat voice.
如果两条电线不慎接触 机器人就会发现我们的位置
All it takes is two live wires to touch, and they'll know we're here.
知道了
Okay, um…
那我不碰任何电线就是了
I won't touch any wires, then.
机器人!
Robot?
机器人!
Robot?
你在哪里?
Where are you?
我们必须离开这个地方
We really need to get out of here.
小心!
-Watch it!
我没碰到任何电线
I didn't touch any wires.
你听到吗?
Did you just hear that?
好了
Okay.
嗨
Hi.
-你没事吧? -帮我
-Are you okay? Help.
我们要找东西来把它切开
We need to find something to cut through this.
Hi.
这很像你和威尔 第一次相遇的情景吧?
This is a lot like when you first met Will, right?
只是周围少了树木和大火
You know, minus the… tree and the fire.
当时你还是个让人害怕的四臂怪兽
And the fact that you were a scary four-armed monster at the time.
好在你当初遇上的是威尔 不是我
You know, you're lucky that you met Will and not me.
威尔做的事我绝对做不出来
I I would never have been able to do what he did.
话说威尔当初是怎么救你的?
How did he save you, anyway?
他经常提到你 但他没跟我说过当初是怎么救了你
Considering how he went on and on about his robot, he never told me.
用他腰带上的东西吗?
Something on his belt?
电锯自然不能打开 但我能拆下刀片凑合着用
Obviously, I can't turn it on, but if I can jury-rig the blade somehow…
我怎么没想到呢?
Why didn't I think of that?
好样的
Good job.
谢谢夸奖
-Thank you.
怎么了?
What is it?
-下一步 -燃料导管是不是受压了?
-Now what? Are the fuel lines pressurized?
-看起来是 -很好
-Yeah, looks like it. Okay. If we release them all at once,
如果我们一举释放所有气压
这只怪物应该会感到 喉咙被痛击了一下
it should make this thing feel like it's being punched in the throat.
让它不得已把飞船吐出来
Which will make it throw us up.
关键是要在避免气压超出临界点
Yeah, but the trick is to reach maximum pressure
导致触动紧急排气阀的前提下 将气压放到最高点
without going into the red and triggering the emergency bleed-off valve.
要确保气压上升到接近临界点 就要使用气压计 对吧?
Okay, so if I wanna get close to the red, I'm gonna need a pressure gauge.
不行 我们有的都是电子气压计 你只能靠手感
No! All the ones we have are electronic. You have to do it by feel.
-手感? -对
-By feel? Yeah.
你是朱迪·罗宾逊 没什么难得倒你的
Hey. You're Judy Robinson. You can do anything.
我需要你告诉我基准
Um… Okay, I need a benchmark.
手伸进去后 应该会感到震动
Um… Well, uh… you should feel the vibration.
有点像猫打呼噜发出的震动
It should feel a bit like a a purring cat.
猫?你向来不让我们养猫
Okay, a cat? You never let us have a cat.
威尔对猫过敏
Will was allergic.
如果震动感像操作中的洗衣机
Um, if if it starts to feel like a washing machine,
那就说明压力太高了
then you've gone too far.
家里确实有过一台洗衣机
We did have a washing machine.
好了 打开第一条导管
Okay. Opening line one.
-是猫打呼噜发出的震动感吗? -对
-Cat? Yeah.
打开第二条导管
Opening line two.
-还是一样吗? -我想是吧
-Still cat? I think so.
好了 两条导管都开了
Okay, both lines open. Flushing the fuel tank now.
压力太高了 气压都排放出去了
You pushed it too far. All the pressure bled off.
换成我自己来 就容易多了
So much easier if I could do this myself.
-我再试试 -导管里已经没有燃料了
-I'll try again. There's no more fuel left in the lines.
抱歉 我只是…
I Sorry. I just--
卡在这个座椅上动弹不得 我无法♥正♥常思考
It's making me crazy being stuck in this chair.
“无论你去到什么地方
"Oh, the places you'll go. "
你都会高高往上爬
"You'll be on your way up. "
你会俯瞰美丽的风景
"You'll be seeing great sights. "
你会与雄心壮志的同伴为伍 在高空中展翅飞翔
"And you'll join the high fliers who soar to the high heights. "
你不会掉尾 你的速度够快
"You won't lag behind because you'll have the speed. "
很快就超越其他同伴 遥遥领先”
"You'll pass the whole gang, and soon you'll take the lead. "
快去查看
Go check it out.
看来飞船被吞掉一半了
Looks like we're about halfway swallowed.
后面的气密门还没被吞噬 对吧?
So the rear airlock's still clear?
暂时还没
For now.
很好
Good.
我不会留下你 让你被吞噬的
I'm not abandoning you here to be digested.
一定有办法把飞船弄出去
There has to be a way to get the ship out of here.
我只想说 我可能逃不出去了
I'm just saying that… I might not be able to go.
朱迪!
Judy?
你的计划肯定很豪壮非凡
Whatever it is you're planning, it's very impressive.
毕竟要用上一个骷髅头 可是万一行不通怎么办?
-I mean, it involves a skull. But what if something goes wrong?
机器人会保护我
Then Robot will protect me.
万一它有什么三长两短呢?
What if something happens to him?
没有机器人 我们就无法离开这里 也无法抵达半人马座阿尔法星
We can't leave this place or reach Alpha Centauri without him.
这点我懂
I know that.
你听我说 我不是想劝你 别跟第二外星机器人正面交锋
Look, I'm not saying don't have your showdown with SAR.
我只是想告诉你 如果你真想帮你♥爸♥妈
I'm just saying that if you really wanna help your parents,
那就先顾好他们
then take care of them first.
再说 难道你不想看看 半人马座阿尔法星是怎么样的吗?
Besides, don't you wanna see what it's like on Alpha Centauri?
殖民地能给你什么?
What do you think is waiting for you on the colony?
你真以为抵达那个地方后 所有烦恼都会烟消云散吗?
Do you really think all your problems are just gonna… go away?
你知道我的烦恼是什么吗?
You know what my problem is?
是人
People.
没有人让我看到自己最好的一面
They don't bring out the best in me.
在我想象中
On Alpha Centauri,
在半人马座阿尔法星上 有个地方能让我远离所有人
I imagine there's a place far away from everyone
看到一望无际的壮丽景色
with a magnificent view you could see for miles.
你♥爸♥妈值得看到那片景色
Your parents deserve that too.
你两个姐姐 我看也值得吧
Even your sisters, more or less.
但没有人你更值得
But nobody more than you.
你要不要歇一会儿?
Do you need to take a break?
等我手臂完全麻木的时候吧 那一刻永远不会到来
Just when I've achieved total numbness in my arms? Not on your life.
危险
Danger.
注意 启动供电应急机制
Attention. Emergency power.
糟糕!
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表