剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
-Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. But if- Right there.
我懂 但如果移♥动♥的话…
Yes, I know. But if we move stuff…
算了 拿去吧 准备一下
Just take this. Here you go. Heads up.
那些机器人摆脱了旧的编程后
Once the robots were freed from their old programming,
就恢复了意识 能够随心所欲
they could do whatever they wanted.
多数都离开了这个星球 它们也没告诉我们要去哪里
Most left and didn't feel the need to tell us where they were going.
如今它们懂得给自己输入命令了 跟以前不一样了 就像我们一样
Now they're writing their own commands, they're all different. Just like we are.
莎莉组装好后 马上就离开了这个星球
For her part, once she was reassembled, again, Sally left almost immediately.
我起初有点失落 后来我意识到 它只是一个女孩
I was disappointed at first, then I realized she's just a girl
毫无畏惧地在宇宙中寻找自己的定位
who's not afraid to go find her place in the universe.
我相信它是从我身上学来的
I like to think she got that from me.
我没看过爸爸这么轻松过
I've never seen Dad this relaxed.
听说士兵是最珍惜和平的人
They say that, more than anyone else, soldiers appreciate the value of peace.
朱迪没有怠慢
Judy hasn't slowed down,
但我想她也终于意识到 不需要向任何人证明什么
but I think she finally realized that she has nothing to prove to anyone.
我有很长一段时间 没见到史密斯医生了
I haven't seen Dr. Smith for a while, which makes me nervous.
你看起来好多了
You're looking better.
你可以销毁证据
You may have got rid of the evidence,
但我依然知道你做过什么 还有你真正的身份
but I still know what you did and who you really are.
你以为同一个招数 我会上当两次吗?
You think I'll fall for the same trick twice?
这不是什么招数
It's not a trick.
这是我的招认书
It's a confession.
002号♥囚犯 有人来探望你了
Prisoner 002, you have a visitor.
Hmm.
你是不是烤了蛋糕要送给我? 还在里面藏了指甲锉?
Did you bake me a cake with a file in it?
我不会烤蛋糕
I don't bake.
你也不需要指甲锉
And you don't need a file.
我在查看团结号♥初航的乘客名单时
When I was reviewing the passenger list for Solidarity's maiden voyage from Earth,
我发现了一个名字 叫杰西卡·哈雷斯
I came across the name… Jessica Harris,
批准她登船的人是佐伊·史密斯医生
authorized by Dr. Zoe Smith.
她是谁?
Who is she?
我的妹妹
My sister…
严格说来
technically.
她已经跟我断绝关系了
She's disowned me.
那是因为她不了解真正的你
Then she doesn't know who you really are.
我到现在还不了解真正的自己
I'm not sure I know who I am at this point.
我了解你
I do.
出狱后
When you get out of here,
来找我吧
look me up.
妈妈 快进来 晚餐快凉了
Mom! Come on! Dinner's gonna get cold!
赶紧来看看成果
We'll see how it turned out.
食谱没考量到杂交玉米 所以我只能随机应变
The recipe didn't account for hybrid corn, so I had to improvise.
当然了
Of course you did.
抱歉 我们迟到了 黛比刚刚跟一只羊打架
Sorry we're late. Debbie got into a fight with a goat.
天啊!
Wow!
食物都好香啊 很久没这么说了
Everything smells amazing! That's the first time I've said that in a while.
文明真是太好了 对吧?
Yeah. Civilization is nice, right?
我们完全没打算离开这个银河系
We're not even planning to leave this galaxy.
-你同意了吗? -我还是第一次听他说
-Did you okay this? It's the first I've heard of it.
我已经累积了 超过100个小时的飞行时间
I've already logged over a hundred hours of flight time, and…
我这次飞行还有同伴
and this time I won't be alone.
相信 威尔·罗宾逊
Trust Will Robinson.
好吧 圣诞节前回来
Okay, just be home by Christmas.
一定会的 放心吧
We will be. Don't worry.
我答应你们!
-I promise!
我答应你们
Guys, I promise.
好了
Okay.
好吧 我快饿死了
All right. I'm starving.
你来祈祷 好吗?
Don't you wanna say grace?
-可以开动了吗? -好啊
-Can we start? Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
递过去
Pass it down.
太好了 是给我的吗?
Oh yeah. Is this for me?
这样比较容易
It's easier to do it that way.
慢点!
Hey! Slow down! Slow down!
威尔说:“放心吧 我答应你们 圣诞节前一定回来”
Will said, "Don't worry. I promise I'll be home for Christmas. "
但我们都知道 有时候事情无法照着计划发展
But we all know things don't always work out the way we plan.
结束
The end.
第一章结束
Of chapter one.
我是威尔·罗宾逊
This is Will Robinson of the first Human-Robot Exploratory Group.
这是第一个 由人类和机器人组成的探索队
我不清楚这是什么地方
I don't know exactly where we are right now…
但是这也太美了
but it's beautiful.
(谨以此片纪念凯文·伯恩斯)
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表