剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
It's just wind.
不是 是其他东西
No. There's something else.
这些都是什么东西?
What are those?
天啊!
Oh, my God!
-刚刚是什么情况? -赶紧把头盔戴上
-What just happened? Quick, helmets on!
What…
小心上升的气流
Hey, be careful of the updraft.
我想我们面对的麻烦 比应付上升气流还要严重
I think we have bigger problems than the updraft.
那些昆虫正在下面 吃掉支撑着我们的石柱!
It's those bugs! They're eating the pillar out from under us!
它们就像是专吃石头的白蚁 你还觉得它们可爱吗?
They're like rock termites! You still think they're cute?
好吧 那我们要怎么下去?
Okay, so how do we get down from here?
-下不了 只能往上爬 -什么?
We can't go down. We have to go up. What?
我们不能抛下采集到的钛铁矿不管
We can't leave without that titanium.
威尔 这听起来跟地质学有关
Will? Seems like a geology problem.
研究吃石子为主的生物无关地质学
Creatures that eat rocks aren't geology.
-换成爸妈 他们会怎么做? -这里只有我们三个人
-What would Mom and Dad do? Well, it's just us.
加把劲 镁矿专家
Come on, Mr. Magnesium. Let's make this a story we wanna tell around a campfire.
我们要把这段经历 变成值得在营火会上分享的故事
我们要飞上去!
We'll fly!
这个故事不精彩
That's a terrible story.
他说得对 我们可以乘着上升的气流往上飞
No. No, that's it. We can ride the updraft, right?
没错 测试一下
Yeah. Let's test it.
好的
Okay.
你们瞧 行得通
See? It worked.
我们看到的是同一个测试吗?
Are we watching the same test?
只是我们要控制上升的高度
-We need to control our ascent. What?
-什么? -知道了
Okay.
我是不是要跳下悬崖?
So, am I just supposed to jump over the edge?
不是的 我们要一起跳下悬崖 抓紧我的手
No, everybody jumps over the edge together. Hold my hand.
视线不能离开我 我一定会带你们抵达安全的地方
Keep your eyes on me. I'll get us there.
数到三 一起跳
On three.
一、二
One, two,
三!
three!
Whoa!
很好 我们飞起来了!
Okay! We're flying!
成功了!
It's working!
我说放手 大家一起放手 好吗?
When I say go, release. All right?
好的
Okay.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
放手!
And release!
威尔 你没事吧?你还好吧?
-Will? Will, are you all right?
Hey, you all right?
我没事
Yeah.
潘尼!
Penny? Hey. Hey.
潘尼 你有没有受伤?
-Hey, are you hurt?
Are you hurt? Penny?
你有没有受伤?
Hey. Are you hurt? Are you hurt?
Oh!
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
我们把钛铁矿都弄到手了 可以下山了 好吗?
Hey, we got the titanium. We can head back down,
慢着 等一下
-All right? No, hold on. Wait.
帐篷掉下山崖前 我及时带走了信♥号♥♥接收器
I grabbed this before it fell.
不行
No.
我的责任是照顾你们两姐弟
I'm responsible for you two
还有营里上百个儿童
and almost a hundred other kids back at camp.
-换成是爸爸 他不会要我… -爸爸不在这里
-Dad would not want- Dad's not here right now.
我也希望他在 但事实是他不在
Okay? I really wish he was, but he's not.
过去一年以来 我一直都很生气
And for the last year, I have been so mad
因为我怪你拆散了这个家
because I blamed you for being the reason that we had to leave.
如今我才意识到 你当初是为了我的安危着想
And I didn't realize that you were just looking out for me.
从来没人像你一样关心我
And nobody looks out for me the way that you do.
这是家人该做的事
That's what family does.
你去找格兰·凯里吧
So go find Grant Kelly.
你能把引擎修好吗?
Can you fix the engine now?
我能
Yeah.
在你回来之前 我们一定会确保营地安然无恙
We'll keep the camp from burning down until you get back.
拿去
Here you go.
把这些钛铁矿带到熔铁炉那边
Uh, take this to the forge, okay?
这是代理船长的日志 第352天
This is acting captain's log, day 352.
我是代理副船长
Um, acting cocaptain.
你搞砸了整段录音 我又要重录了
Hey, you're ruining the recording. I'm gonna have to start over.
说错话就应该重录啊
If you can't be accurate, you should start over.
钛铁矿弄到手了
The titanium's been acquired.
终于可以修好木星号♥了
Repairs to the Jupiter can now be completed.
我们在没有你们的情况下办到了 你一定会感到自豪的
You'd be really proud. We did it all ourselves.
还有 我们还飞上了悬崖
Also, we flew off a cliff.
别说了 搞得我要删掉那段录音
-No, don't… Now I'm gonna have to erase that part.
代理副船长潘尼·罗宾逊结束录音
Acting Cocaptain Penny Robinson signing off.
你很清楚你们本来不用上山采矿的
You didn't have to make that climb, but then you know that.
-你说什么呢? -我以前做过假账
-What are you talking about? I've cooked a few books in my day, okay?
如果想当个成功的贼 一定要学习做账
If you really wanna be an effective thief, learn accounting,
如果想抓贼…
but if you wanna catch a thief…
你看 大量纯钛铁矿无端端不见了
You see, there's a tremendous amount of titanium ore that somehow disappeared.
我气自己竟然没早点发现 可能是当了一年的保姆
I'm annoyed I didn't catch it sooner,
but after a year of babysitting, I guess I'm losing my edge.
渐渐丧失了本能吧
谁会想到威尔·罗宾逊
But who would've thought that Will Robinson
竟然要阻断大家前往 半人马座阿尔法星的唯一一条路?
would sabotage our only way to get to Alpha Centauri?
你说得对
You're right about everything.
是我
It was me.
我只是想不通你为什么不想离开这里
What I don't understand is why you don't wanna leave.
那些机器人要找的 不只是它们遗失的引擎
The robots… aren't just looking for their engines anymore.
它们也在找我
They're looking for me.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
它们知道我的名字
They know my name.
-你打算怎么办? -我还在想办法
-What are you gonna do? I'm working on it.
说真的 你愿意向我说出实情 我很感动
I have to admit I'm touched you're confiding in me.
你能不能保密?
Can you keep this a secret?
保密我在行
It's something I'm good at.
是这样的 话说…
So, apparently,
有人一直在搬动 我们需要用来修好引擎
someone's been messing with the ore we need
离开这里的钛铁矿
to fix the engine and leave this place.
史密斯以为那个人是我
Smith thinks it was me,
但她搞错了
but she's wrong.
其实是你 对吧?
It was you, wasn't it?
你为什么要这么做?
Why would you do that?
帮威尔·罗宾逊
Help Will Robinson.
你知道我待在这里不会有危险
You knew I felt safe here.
起码不用面对外面的危险 所以比较安全
Or, at least, safer than facing whatever's out there.
我知道你想要保护我 只是…
I get you were trying to protect me, but…
我已经不是个小孩了
I'm not a kid anymore.
危险 威尔·罗宾逊
Danger, Will Robinson.
也许面对危险 才是唯一一个结束这一切的方法
Maybe the only way to put an end to this is to face the danger.
那些机器人一定会来找我的
The robots are gonna come for me.
当它们真的来了 我身边的家人
And when they do, if my family's anywhere near,
就会受到伤害
they're gonna get hurt.
或是遭遇更可怕的结果
Or worse.
这也意味着 一旦我们抵达半人马座阿尔法星
Which means, once we all get to Alpha Centauri…
我们就要马上离开他们了
you and I have to leave them.
如果你真想帮我一把
If you really wanna help me…
你就要相信我
you have to trust me.
相信威尔·罗宾逊
Trust Will Robinson.
没错
Yeah.
你不应该自己收拾的
You shouldn't have to do this on your own.
这玩意我们还要看多少遍?
How many times did we have to see this thing?
Oh!
潘尼每次都会注意到
Penny noticed every time.
我们家柜子上摆满了冠军奖杯
A million first-place trophies on our shelf at home,
但朱迪只带了这座亚军奖杯上飞船
and Judy brings the one for second place.
我觉得她想要提醒自己要加倍努力
I think it was intended as a reminder to push herself harder.
每次踏进舱房♥ 我总以为会见到他们
Every time I come into the hub, I still expect to see them.
我总以为这一切总会有个终点 但还是没完没了
Thought maybe that would eventually end, but it never did.
我尽可能不去想他们
I try not to think about them.
我是不是很糟糕?
Is that terrible?
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表