剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
-How you doin' back there? Just keep driving.
不要停下来
Whoa!
坚持住 我来救你了
Hold on! I got you!
朱迪!
Judy! I know.
我知道了
赶紧系好安全带!
-You need to buckle up now!
-谁教你这么开车的? -其实是我妈
-Where did you learn to drive like that? Actually, my mom.
谁教你这么勇敢的?
-Where'd you learn to be so brave? I guess…
可能是…
我爸吧
…my dad.
沙尘暴开始转弱了
The sandstorm's starting to die down.
动能再也不能掩护我们了
Its kinetic energy won't be masking us much longer.
唐 赶紧关掉所有电源
Hey, Don, let's start powering down
以防有机器人在附近巡逻
in case any of those robots are patrolling the area.
听好 当务之急是找到第二机器人 然后重新启动它
Listen, the most important thing we can do right now
is find out if SAR is functional again.
就算它真的在这颗星球上
Well, even if he is, even if he's here on this planet,
那也不要紧 因为威尔不在这里 说明他没事 其他孩子也没事
it doesn't matter because Will isn't, which means he's safe.
你确定吗?
-All the kids are. Are they?
我知道过去一年以来 我们都在不断告诉自己说他们没事
I mean, I know we've spent the last year telling ourselves that they are, but…
但万一他们有事呢?
what if they're not?
亲爱的
Hey.
最令人难受的是未知
It's it's the not knowing. It's the hardest part.
两位 这些痕迹之前也在吗?
Hey, guys. Were these marks here before?
有东西在船上
-There's something on the ship.
它在找什么?
What is he looking for?
我不觉得它在找东西
I don't think he's looking for anything.
它好像要带我们去看些什么
I think he wants to show us something.
我真心希望它要带我们去看出路
Well, I really hope it's the way out.
好壮观
Incredible.
这里就是你出生的地方吗?
Is this where you're from?
它看起来好像在努力地回想过去
He looks like he's trying to remember.
创造这个地方的人
Do you think whoever made this place
会不会也是创造你的人?
made you?
是 威尔·罗宾逊
Yes, Will Robinson.
更重要的问题是 它们还在这里吗?
More importantly, are they still here?
不在
No.
你会不会难过?
Does that make you sad?
就因为创造你的人不在了 不代表你一定会感到难过
Just because someone made you, doesn't mean you're sad when they're gone.
有时候 他们不在你身边更好
Sometimes, you're better off without them.
不是每个当父母的 都像约翰和莫伦·罗宾逊夫妇
Not everyone can have parents like John and Maureen Robinson.
也许机器人和人类并没两样
Yeah, maybe robots and humans aren't so different after all.
两者在“编程”方面都很有一套
Both only as good as the ones who programmed us.
可是我们可以打破这种编程 瞧瞧机器人
But we can break our programming. I mean, look at Robot.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
说得真好听 但不管怎么说
That's sweet, but at the end of the day,
恐怕人生终归是…
I fear we are…
取决于出生
who we were built to be.
你要去哪里?
Hey. Hey, where you going?
帮家人
Help family.
我们的家人还是它的家人?
Uh… our family or his?
你要干什么?
-What are you doing? You said we needed a robot.
你不是说我们缺一个机器人吗?
说真的 你老婆也总是说些有的没的
Yeah. To be fair, she says a lot of crazy things.
你的计划还是行得通的 我们所需的组件都在同一个地方
Your plan can still work. All the parts are in one place.
唯一的不同之处是 那个地方就在我们的飞船上
Only difference is, that place is on our ship.
这不是唯一的不同之处
That's not the only difference.
这可是活生生的机器人 它可能会要了你的命
This robot is alive and could kill you, John.
没错 但它身边没有同伴
Yeah, it's also alone.
真要活抓一个 再次见到我们三个孩子
If we were ever gonna get a chance of capturing one of 'em alive,
这是唯一一个机会
of ever seeing our kids again, this is it.
天啊
Wow.
你为什么带我们来这个地方?
Why'd you bring us here?
危险 家人
Danger, family.
你一直重复这句话 但我们不懂你要表达什么
You keep saying that, but we don't know what you mean.
什么危险?
Danger from what?
-Shh!
这是危险星系
The Danger System.
那是木星2号♥吗?
Is that the Jupiter 2?
是我们爸妈 你是指他们有危险吗?
Our parents. Is that who's in danger?
你在找我儿子吧?
Are you looking for my son?
是谁?那个人是谁?
Who is that? What is that?
危险
Danger.
为什么让我们看这个画面? 我们根本帮不上忙
Why would you show us this if we can't help?
过来吧
Come on.
帮家人 威尔·罗宾逊
-Help family, Will Robinson. I don't know how!
我不知道怎么帮!
-快想办法啊! -我在想!
-We have to do something! I I'm trying!
帮家人
Help family.
妈妈!
Mom!
爸爸、妈妈!
Dad! Mom!
爸爸!
Dad!
-约翰 等一下 -不行 这是唯一的机会
-John, wait! No, this is our one shot!
-妈妈! -威尔!
-Mom! Will!
威尔 是你吗?
Will?
这是怎么回事?
What's happening?
稻草人
Scarecrow.
约翰 退后
John, stand down. I--
我觉得它不会伤害我们
I I think it's okay.
妈妈 是你吗?
Mom? Mom, is that you?
这是用来骗我们的把戏吗?
This is some kind of trick.
爸爸 我也听得到你的声音
Dad! Dad, I can hear you too!
威尔
Will?
威尔 我不知道怎么回事 但我们在通过一个机器人跟你对话
Will, I I don't know what's happening, but we're talking to you through a robot.
它好像是稻草人
I think it's Scarecrow.
威尔 是你派它过来的吗?
Will, did you send him to us?
不是的
No.
是机器人派它过去的
Robot did.
我们本来打算出手防御了
We were about to defend ourselves.
-要不是你阻止了我们… -“危险”就是这个意思
-If you hadn't stopped us- That's what danger was.
他们误解你了 你其实想帮我们
They didn't understand that you were trying to help.
潘尼 是你吗?
Penny Penny, is that you?
是的 妈妈 嗨 是我
-Yeah. Mom. Yeah. Hi, it's me. Oh, my God!
天啊
我们都好想念你们
We miss you so much!
我也很想念你们
I miss you too.
你知道吗?我读了你写的书
Guess what. I read your book.
还读过四五遍了
Uh, four, five times already, and…
我每天都想称赞你说
Oh, all I've wanted every day
你写的小说有多精彩
is just to tell you how brilliant it is and how brilliant you are.
你是多么出色的人
潘妮、威尔 很高兴听到你们的声音
Penn, Will, it's so good to hear your voices.
朱迪还好吗?
How's Jude?
她没事
She's fine.
她跟你们在一起吗?
Is she with you?
没有
Uh… No. No, she's…
没有 她在忙
忙着指挥
-she's busy. Uh, busy captaining.
你懂的 贵人事忙 能者多劳
You know, heavy is the head that wears, um…
毕竟她是船长
whatever captains wear.
半人马座阿尔法星怎么样?
How's Alpha Centauri?
说了你们可别激动
Well, don't freak out,
我们还没抵达目的地
but we're not quite there yet.
-什么? -但我们都没事
-What? No, we're fine. We're fine. We just…
只是稍微偏离了轨道
we just got a bit sidetracked.
整整一年?
What? For a year?
不要紧的 我二十多岁的时候也“走偏”了
It's fine. I was sidetracked for most of my 20s.
只要修好其中一个推进器 我们就能在几天后抵达目的地
We had to repair one of our thrusters, but we should be there in a couple days.
那你们呢?
What about you guys?
我们…
-We, uh…
要抵达半人马座阿尔法星 我们还缺两样东西
We need two things to get to Alpha Centauri,
其中一样已经有了
and now we have one of them.
它确实在我们飞船上了 只是还不清楚信不信得过
Well, he's on our ship. I don't know whether we have him.
救朋友
Help friend.
救家人
Help family.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表