剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
进入半人马座阿尔法星轨道
Entering Alpha Centauri orbit.
看起来没事
It looks fine.
扫描完毕
Scan complete.
没看到外星飞船出没的踪迹
There's no sign of alien ships.
朱迪 威尔情况如何?
Jude, how's Will?
情况稳定
He's holding stable.
你怎么看?
What do you think?
要仔细看才知道
I think we should take a closer look.
孩子们 这也…
Girls, it's…
这也太美了
it's beautiful.
你妈怎么不在这里开个窗呢?
Would it have killed your mother to put a window in here?
木星2号♥ 这是控制中心
Jupiter 2, this is operations.
你们可以安全降落了
You're all clear for landing.
罗宾逊一家 欢迎回家
Welcome home, Robinsons.
进近
On approach.
(威尔·罗宾逊)
出去前 我想知道我们是不是谈妥了
Before I go out there, I need to know, are we good?
我们即将面临外星人袭击
We're bracing for an alien attack.
威尔性命垂危 你却担心自己会不会被捕?
Will's in critical condition, and… and you're worried about being arrested?
抱最大的希望 做最坏的打算 不是吗?
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, right?
我们说好了 一切交给老天定夺
Well, we talked, and we all agreed to let karma handle it.
到头来 个人因果个人了
You know, in the end, everyone gets what they deserve.
走吧 大家都出去吧
Come on, everyone. Let's go.
我是朱迪·罗宾逊 来自木星2号♥ 需要医护运送
This is Judy Robinson of the Jupiter 2 requesting escort to medical.
站住!
Hey, no!
你留在飞船上
You stay here.
多数殖民地居民还没见过外星机器人
Most of the colonists here have never seen an alien robot.
我们不想吓坏他们
We don't wanna scare 'em.
往这边走 跟着我 医生在等候了
This way. Follow me. The doctors are waiting.
只限家人进入
Waiting to get the nano-sequencing back. Family members only beyond this point.
只限家人
Family only.
We're ready for him.
等等
Wait.
你是病患的家人吗?
Are you family?
不是
Um… No.
我想不是吧
No, I guess I'm not.
-接下来交给我们就行了 -我要给你报告
-We've got it. I need to give you the report--
你还没消毒
You haven't been through decontamination.
我们已经收到 你发来的病患资料和图表了
We received your transmission and his charts.
感谢你在飞船上做好了预备工作 以及为我们提供的资源
Thanks to what you did up there and the resources we have here,
我答应你 你弟弟一定会活下来的
I promise you, your brother's going to make it.
他会挺过来的
-He's gonna make it.
好了
Okay.
好了
-Okay.
-我们要警告其他人 -没错
-We need to warn the others. Yeah.
你去看看能给手臂 找到什么合适的治疗
Judy, stay and see if you can get something for your shoulder.
知道了
Okay.
(拉迪克船长 22小时32分07秒后回温)
(急救箱)
已扫描身份证晶片
ID chip scanned. Hello, Dr. Zoe Smith.
你好 佐伊·史密斯医生
你想前往哪个目的地? 工作地点还是家?
Where would you like to navigate? Work or home?
家
Home.
没看到它们
-There's still no sign of them. Maureen. John!
莫伦、约翰!
-嗨 -你们去了哪里?
-Hey. Where've you been?
你没跟上大队 我们还担心你们出事了
You didn't follow us. We were worried something happened.
确实出事了
-Oh! Something did.
我们有坏消息
We have bad news.
你们什么时候会带来好消息了?
Can't remember a time you arrived with good news.
也对 但这很可能是最坏的消息
That's fair, but this could be the worst.
嗨
Hey.
(奥利奥饼干)
天啊!
Oh my God!
嗨!
-Hi! Oh!
你听我说 真抱歉 我应该留在你的木星号♥上才对
Listen, I'm so sorry. I should have stayed on your Jupiter.
不要紧的 我有家人在身边
It's okay. I had my family.
我懂 但没有男人会让女孩 独自面对危险 对吧?
It's just, what kind of guy leaves a girl alone in a time of crisis?
这是我送给你的
Here, um… I got these for you.
是花儿
Flowers!
不是普通的花 是半人马座阿尔法星上的鸣花
Not just any flowers. Alpha Centauri humming flowers.
风吹过时会发出悦耳的声音 就像在演奏音乐一样
When the wind blows through them, it sounds like music.
我可不敢太靠近 声音虽好听 但气味很难闻
I wouldn't get too close. They sound better than they smell.
真的吗?
Really?
天啊
Oh wow.
应该给它们为“放屁花”才对
-Should call them farting flowers.
谢谢你
Um… Thank you.
这些花很漂亮
They're beautiful.
无论如何 很高兴看到你们成功抵达了
Any anyways, um… it's really great that you made it, and I hope that your brother's okay.
希望你弟弟能平安度过这一关
谢谢你
Thank you.
真的
Really.
其实…
Oh, actually, um…
有件事我想告诉你们两人
there's something you both should know.
感谢你们警告我们
Thank you for the warning.
但如果你们所说属实 那些机器人不是应该已经到了吗?
If what you're saying is true, shouldn't these robots be here?
我们也有相同的疑问
We've been asking ourselves the same thing,
但我宁可未雨绸缪 也不要坐以待毙
but I'd rather be wrong and ready than right and dead.
总理 很遗憾地说
Unfortunately, Madam Chancellor,
我发现罗宾逊家的预测结果 通常都准确无误
I've found the Robinsons to be almost always accurate in their conclusions.
我们以为来到这里就可以安枕无忧 没想到都是假的
So, everything we believed about how we got here was a lie.
殖民地有没有任何防御系统?
Does the colony have any kind of defense system?
我到现在才意识到 殖民地需要防御系统
Until now, I wasn't aware we needed one.
我们抵达殖民地后 首要任务是确保基本设施正常运行
Look, our priority has been getting basic services running.
水和能源供应什么的
Water supply, power, et cetera.
如果要抵御外敌 恐怕要另辟蹊径
I'm afraid if we're going to defend ourselves,
we'll have to find another way.
他的情况如何?
How's he doing?
他的生命征象稳定 医生决定给他植入人工心脏
Oh, his vitals are strong. They're giving him an artificial heart.
-什么? -他会没事的
-What? He'll be okay.
地球上空气素质恶劣
With the bad air quality back on Earth,
我认识一些 植入人工肺脏的田径队年轻人
I knew kids on the track team that got artificial lungs
手术后他们的心跳从没停过
and never missed a beat.
对啊 威尔的心就像是他的超能力
Yeah, but Will's heart is like his superpower.
心不是受到组成的物质主导
A heart isn't determined by what it's made of.
而是受到信念和奋斗目标主导
It's… it's what you believe in. It's what you fight for.
威尔不会因为植入人工心脏 而变了个人
Will isn't gonna let that change.
朱迪 他是最理解外星机器人的人
Judy, he knew these robots better than anyone.
连威尔也无法打败第二外星机器人 我们凭什么能够打败它们?
If Will couldn't beat SAR, what makes us think we can do it without him?
我们有没有充足的武力组成杀伤区?
Can we divert enough energy for a kill box?
那些机器人 这次可能不会再上当了 不过…
I'm not sure the robots would fall for that again, but--
殖民地部分能源来自太阳能和风力
We have quite a bit of solar,
你们可能也看过那些涡轮发动机了
some wind, as you saw from the turbines as you flew in,
但大部分能源来自水力发电 也就是水坝生产的能源
but the bulk of our energy is actually, uh, hydroelectric, the dam.
可以给我看看那张图吗?
Can you, uh pull that grid up for me?
好啊
Yeah.
-真奇怪 -怎么了?
-That's odd. What?
可以借一下吗?
-Can I can I borrow this? Uh…
数据不对劲
The numbers, they're- they're not adding up.
殖民地生产的能源比所需的还要多
The settlement, it's making way more power than it needs.
我认为这可能是为了应付未来的需要
I'd imagine that's just to accommodate for future growth.
我不认为以后有任何设施 需要用上这么多能源
I didn't see enough infrastructure that would need that kind of power.
除非…
Unless…
你们把囚犯关在哪里?
Where do you keep your prisoners?
“苍蝇之于烂漫的孩童 正如我们之于诸神
"As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods. "
他们以杀我们为消遣”
"They kill us for their sport. "
摘自《李尔王》
King Lear.
到现在还不习惯用屏幕看书
Never could get used to reading off screens.
翻书有某种神奇微妙的感觉 不是吗?
There's something about the feel of turning a page, don't you think?
那要看是不是好书了
Depends if it's a good book.
有些书不读也罢
Some are just better left closed.
可是我被关在一个阳光充沛的基地里 动弹不得啊
And yet here you are, locked up on that sunshine base.
你…
You…
你无视我整整一年
You ignored me for a year.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表