剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
墙体太厚 信♥号♥♥透不过去
The walls are too thick. It's blocking the signal.
那我们该怎么办?
So what do we do?
听好 目前只有我们知道 到底什么情况
Look, we're the only ones who know what's really going on here.
潘妮
Penny.
这到底怎么回事?
What's really going on here?
这些机器人显然是来搞破坏的
Well, clearly, these robots are saboteurs.
你们妈妈想要启动的防御系统
Whatever defense system your mom's trying to get up and running,
需要用上这个水坝生产的全部能源
it needs all the power from this dam to do it.
没时间警告他们了 我们要马上阻止这些机器人
We don't have time to warn them. We need to stop the robots now.
你在说什么呢?朱迪 等一下 站住!
What are you talking- Wait, Judy! Stop!
塞巴斯蒂安 请你让出办公桌
Sebastian. We need your workplace.
什么?
What?
为什么?搞什么?
Why? What?
要先执行恶意软件扫描才能插入…
Whoa! You gotta scan that for malware before you plug it in--
她刚把硬盘插入了
She just plugged it in.
很好
Okay.
开始吧
-Here we go.
护照
Passport.
日用品
Groceries.
垃圾
Trash.
脏衣服
Laundry.
信
Letter.
礼物
Present.
家
Home.
防御系统已启动
Defense system online.
-我们成功了 -启动管理模式
-We did it. Administrator mode activated.
成功了
-We're good!
-它们在拆卸涡轮发动机 -糟糕
-They're taking out the turbines. Oh crap.
你在找什么?
Hey. What are you looking for?
公平决战的机会 显然现在行不通
A fair fight. Right now we don't have one.
我同意不要正面交锋 我们另外想个办法吧
I'm also okay with not fighting. It's another way we could go.
好吧 我们就这么打算
Okay. Okay. Here's the plan.
所有涡轮发动机都附有调速机
Those turbines have something called a governor.
主要调整涡轮叶片的速度 进而为殖民地生产能源
It controls the speed of the blades as the water runs through them,
只要调速机坏了 涡轮叶片就会失速
generating power for the settlement. When the governor fails, the blades spin too fast,
导致涡轮发动机爆♥炸♥
causing the turbines to explode,
任何一个站在涡轮发动机上的机器人 应该都不会有好下场
which should be bad for any robots that happen to be standing on it at the time.
我理清一下
Let me get this straight.
你要通过引爆其中一个涡轮发动机 来阻止机器人继续破坏两外两个?
You wanna stop the robots from destroying the turbine by… destroying the turbine?
外面有三个涡轮发动机
There's three turbines out there.
我敢肯定你们爸妈 想要启动的防御系统
I'm pretty sure whatever defense system your parents are working on
只要两个涡轮发动机就够了
-can be powered by two. "Pretty sure"?
你肯定吗?
非常肯定
Mostly sure.
如果我们袖手旁观 干脆开始摆红地毯
Look, if we do nothing, then just roll out the red carpet,
因为《第二外星机器人♥大♥屠♥杀♥》 即将上映 主演是我们的尸体
because it's the premiere of SAR Kills Everybody
打岔一下 你所谓的调速机 在涡轮发动机底下
-starring our corpses. Uh… Excuse me. The governor thing you're talking about, it's underneath the turbines.
-没错 -在水底下
-Yeah. Underwater.
对啊
Yeah.
在水底深处 我们要潜入深处才行
It's way down there. We'd have to swim pretty deep.
不是“我们”
Not we.
是“我”
Me.
我给你们上宝贵的一课 随时随地都要穿上潜水衣
Let this be a lesson to you kids. Always wear underwear.
-不用了 唐 我去 -朱迪 别去 我可以的
-No, Don, I'm doing it. No, stop. Judy.
你确定吗? 你最近做过体♥检♥吗?我做过了
-I can handle this. Are you sure? Have you checked the test results lately? 'Cause I have.
呼吸调整能力、肺活量
Breath control, lung capacity.
潜水只有我合格 你也很清楚
I'm the only one here qualified to do it, and you know that.
再说这也不是我第一次做这种事了
Besides, I've… done something like this before.
不行 上一次你差点就没命了
No. You almost died doing something like this before.
你当初那么做是为了保护威尔 为家人以身犯险是应该的
And you did it to protect Will. You're allowed to risk death for family.
-唐! -怎么了?
-Don? What?
你不也是我的家人吗?
What do you think you are?
朱迪
Judy.
我去去就回来
I'll be right back.
朱迪!
Judy!
朱迪!
Judy!
约翰
John.
不会吧?
No.
朱迪
Judy.
联♥系♥莫伦 通知她这边的情况
Call Maureen. Tell her what we're up against.
-你要去哪里? -我要去救我的女儿
-What are you gonna do? Help my daughter!
朱迪 快点 动起来
Come on, Judy. You gotta move.
是维克托吗?
-Vic Victor?
说慢点 我听不清楚
Slow down. I can't hear you.
天啊 罗宾逊太太
-Whoa, whoa, whoa. Mrs. Robinson!
-1号♥涡轮发动机仅有50%动力 -你们应该过来看看
-Turbine one operation ratio at 50%. You should take a look at this!
唐 你看 我们要想想办法
Don, look! We have to do something.
是你
-It's you!
帮家人
Help family.
出状况了
We got a problem. Two turbines redlining. Third, working overtime to carry the load.
两个涡轮发动机快超速了 第三个则超负荷了
-还能坚持多久? -坚持到启动防御系统吗?很难说
-How long will it hold? Powering the entire defense system?
约翰 请回复 你听得到吗?
Hard to tell. John, come in. Can you hear me? John?
-潘妮! -爸爸!
-Penny! Dad!
站住
-Stay here! Dad!
-爸爸! -朱迪 快过来!
Hey! Jude! Come on! Come!
回来 快进去!
No, no. Get back! Back inside!
小心点
Hey, let's be careful.
约翰 放心吧 杀死哈斯丁斯的是另一个机器人
It's okay, John. It was one of the other robots who got to Hastings.
它们竟然想要嫁祸于它 让它跟我们分开
It's like they were trying to frame him and keep us apart.
我们差点就上当了 爸爸 是它拯救了大家
And it almost worked, but he saved everyone, Dad.
它拦住了那些机器人
He stopped the robots.
就这些机器人吗?
Was that all of them that were here?
是 约翰·罗宾逊
Yes, John Robinson.
你很高兴刚刚在场吧?
-So, are you glad you came? Honestly, not really.
说真的 还好
因为我们差点死了 对吗?
Oh. Because we almost died?
不是的 因为…
No, um… because…
潘妮 我不是走私犯
I'm not a smuggler, Penny.
我知道
Okay.
我不认为我有你要的优点 或是成为你喜欢的人
I don't think I can give you what you want or be what you want.
我不是那种无论做什么 或做什么都对的人
Look, I'm not someone who does everything right and says everything right, and…
无法每次都能创造出精彩的人生经历
who has an awesome story for every occasion
无法扎个丸子头却看起来不像白♥痴♥
and can somehow wear a man-bun and not look like an idiot.
我知道说这种话很脑残
Look, I know that this is stupid, okay,
毕竟我们只是朋友
because we're just friends.
过去一年以来 我努力不当成一回事
And I… tried for a year to be okay with that,
但是太难了
but it's… it's really hard…
因为我认为你是个超凡脱俗 性格古怪、没礼貌
because I think that… you are amazing and strange and…
聪明伶俐和独一无二的女孩
rude and smart and unique.
但让我抓狂的是
And honestly frustrating
你比你自己想象中还要特别
because you're so much more special than you give yourself credit for.
好吧
Okay.
我想说的是 你不一定要跟我交往
Look, my point is you don't have to want to be with me.
如今听到自己这么一说 我倒是明白了
And that makes sense now that I listen to myself,
知道你想跟连姆在一起 我感到很不可思议
but it's crazy that you wanna be with Liam.
你不需要跟一个英雄人物在一起
You don't need someone who always has to be the hero.
潘妮 你就是那个英雄人物
You're the hero, Penny.
但我很遗憾你没意识到这点
And I think it's a shame you haven't figured that out yet.
天啊
Uh… Wow. Um…
谢谢你 可是我不是你想象的那种人
Thank you, but I am not the person that you think I am.
我希望我是 可惜我不是
You know, I wish I was, but I'm not.
我只是不希望你看清我后感到失望
Um… you know, I just… I just don't want you to be disappointed when you realize it too.
答应我一件事
Hey, promise me something.
什么?
What?
等你意识到我说得没错时
When you realize that I was right,
请允许我说:“我都跟你说了”
then I get to say, "I told you so. "
休想
Never in a million years.
(警报已解除 状态:安全)
已扫描身份证晶片 你好 佐伊·史密斯医生
ID chip scanned. Hello, Dr. Zoe Smith.
你想前往哪个目的地? 工作地点还是家?
Where would you like to navigate? Work or home?
工作地点
Work.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表