剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
怎么突然来见我了?
So why the sudden urge to chat?
总理说半人马座阿尔法星 没有防御系统
The chancellor told us there's no defense system
你怀疑她说谎?
here on Alpha Centauri. And you think she's lying?
我们没怀疑她说谎 我们只是怀疑她被蒙在鼓里
No, we don't think she's lying. We think she was kept in the dark.
一个人的无知 是另一个人的机会
Ah, well, one man's darkness is another man's light.
它们知道我们的位置
They know where we are.
那些外星机器人知道 半人马座阿尔法星的位置
The robots, they know the location of Alpha Centauri.
怎么说?
How do you mean?
不管你希望把什么秘密带进坟坑里
Whatever secrets you were hoping to take to your grave,
除非你助我们一臂之力 否则你今天就把秘密带进坟坑里吧
you're going to take them there today unless you help us.
好吧
Okay.
没错
Yes.
我们做了一个电磁场
We prepared a system of EMFs,
藏在殖民地里 以便日后用来抵御
hidden here, so we could defend the colony against any, uh…
难以预测的敌人
any unforeseen aggression.
-难以预测? -约翰 别激动
-Unforeseen? Relax, John.
我们要互相帮忙才对
I think we can help each other.
我会把启动电磁场的密♥码♥交给你们
I'll provide the keys to turn the system on.
作为回报
And in return, you will explain to the chancellor
你们必须向总理解释 针对我的指控都是误会
that the accusations against me were a misunderstanding,
只要恢复我的职权 我就能给殖民地带来更大的贡献
and I can be of much greater service to the colony
if my authority is restored.
像你这种人
Men like you…
总会给自己留后路
contingencies on contingencies.
你担心自己在过境期间出事
You'd have someone else here with access
早已把进入系统的方法交给别人了
in case anything happened to you in transit.
我们马上去找出那个人是谁 你就待在这里腐烂下去吧
So how about we find out whoever that is, and you sit in here and rot?
约翰 很多情况下 你都是对的
Normally, you'd be correct, John, but it, uh…
但这次你错了
Oh, it seems
我已经清除了其他人进入系统的密♥码♥
I've removed all their permission keys.
正如你刚刚说的
Like you like you say,
我总是会给自己留后路
contingencies on contingencies.
这也意味着…
Which means…
这个星球上能够拯救大家 并且还活着的人只剩我一个
I'm the only one left alive on the planet who can save everyone.
已解除42号♥居民的监控机制
Jupiter 14 to command. Surveillance cleared on resident 42.
报告 001号♥囚犯 阿利斯泰尔·哈斯丁斯
Move and report. Transferring prisoner 001, Alistair Hastings,
正从囚房♥转移至居所
from holding to residence.
危险
Danger.
当这里是自己家吧
Make yourselves at home.
Ah.
跟我的记忆中一模一样
Just like I remembered it. Phew!
有点灰尘 不过…
It's a bit dusty, but, uh…
约翰 想不想喝点酒?
Can I get you anything to drink, John?
我只想从你身上得到 进入防御系统的密♥码♥
The only thing I want from you is access to the defense system.
说真的 我对你们军人
You know, I have to say I have the utmost respect
所做出的牺牲感到敬佩不已
for the sacrifices you military men make.
你们时时刻刻备战 毫无畏惧
How you how you're always ready for a fight. No fear.
就因为有你们这种人 我们这种人才能改变世界
It's because of men like you that men like me make a difference in the world.
我不是为你们这种人而奋斗
I don't fight for men like you.
也对 如今你为家人而奋斗了
No, that's that's right. No, you fight for your family now.
把密♥码♥交出来就对了
Just give me the key.
据我所知 你的家庭越来越有意思了
From what I hear, your family just got a little more interesting.
格兰·凯里竟然从死里复活了
Grant Kelly, rising from the ashes.
待着
Stay here.
机器人!
Robot?
罗宾逊先生 是你吗?
Mr. Robinson?
不要 对不起
No. I'm sorry.
(护照、日用品、垃圾 脏衣服、信、礼物、家)
(警告)
(警告 附近有危险机器人 别靠近它 见到马上呼叫支援)
我们分头行事
We'll divide and conquer.
我去召集一组火战车队 设法找出机器人的下落 并将它拦下
I'll take a team of Chariots and try and track and contain the robot.
我则留在总部
I'll stay back,
试着用其他方法来启动防御系统
try to get that defense system activated some other way.
给你 我从哈斯丁斯手中拿来的
Here, I found that in Hastings' hand.
好像是从保险柜里拿出来的 肯定有什么意义
I think he pulled it out of his safe. It might mean something.
我去找找看
I'll look into it.
小心点
You be careful.
如果有任何变化 就算是天气变了 也要马上联♥系♥我
Anything changes, even the weather, you call me.
约翰
John.
我总觉得不对劲
Something feels wrong.
第二外星人还没来到殖民地 它到底在等什么?
The fact that SAR isn't here yet. What what's he waiting for?
也许它在策划呢?
Maybe he's planning.
我们都知道机器人有学习能力
We know the robots can learn.
有一件事可以肯定 那就是它们这次将以不同方式入侵
One thing's for sure. They'll hit us differently this time.
我们做好准备就对了
We just have to be ready.
我收到警报了
I got the alert.
-怎么回事? -格兰 幸好有你在
-What's goin' on? Grant. I'm glad you're here.
-爸爸去哪里? -机器人是不是出状况了?
-Where's Dad going? Did something happen with the robot?
我要问你们几个问题
Girls, I need you to listen to me for a second.
你们和机器人相处期间
All that time that you spent with the robot,
有没有发现它有什么不对劲?
did you notice anything… different about him?
等等 它是不是伤害了别人?
Wait, did he hurt someone?
我知道伤人不像是它会做的事 可是…
I know. It doesn't seem like something he would do, but--
也许不是它做的
Maybe it wasn't him.
但按照伤势看来 绝对是…
No, based on the injuries,
不是的 就像你提过 之前在木星号♥上发生的事
-it was definitely- No, no, no. It's like what you said happened on the Jupiter.
没错 是它动手的 但它是毫无意识的
Maybe it was him, but he didn't know what he was doing.
-怎么说? -在我们发现你们之前
-What are you talking about? Okay, before we found you guys,
它有几分钟好像被附身似的
for a few minutes, it's like he was possessed by something.
附身?
Possessed?
感觉就像被摇控似的 威尔猜是第二外星机器人作祟
Manipulated remotely, like a puppet. Will thinks it was SAR.
你们怎么不早说呢?
And and you didn't think to tell us?
莫伦 我为她们说句公道话 当时发生了很多事
In all fairness to the girls, Maureen, there was a lot going on.
一定要派个机器人信得过的人去找它 也就是威尔
If anybody looks for the robot, it should be someone he trusts. Will.
但这个方法现在行不通 对吧?
Right! Well, that isn't really an option right now, is it?
走吧 潘妮
-Okay. Come on, Penny. Let's go.
抱歉 我早应该…
Listen, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have--
这就是教育孩子的美好日常
Welcome to the wonderful world of parenting.
虽然我在教育孩子方面不太行
I may be behind in that department,
但某些领域我也许帮得上忙
but there are areas I can help you with if you need it.
罗宾逊太太
Mrs. Robinson. The procedure was a success. Will's in recovery.
手术成功 威尔正在康复中
只是需要一些时间 但你可以去探望他了
He'll need to be for some time, but you can see him now.
好的
Okay.
格兰 我需要另一个人来协助我
Grant, I could use a new set of eyes on this.
到行动室找我
Meet me at the Ops Center.
好的
Yeah.
约翰 说真的 我真没想到 你向来都捍卫那个机器人的
I have to admit, you surprised me, John. You're always the one defending the robot.
你说过它正在学习人性
You said he was developing human traits.
更有人性不意味着它是人
Being more human isn't necessarily proof of humanity.
说真的 如果它更像一部机器
To be honest, when the robot was more like a machine,
还更容易信得过
it was more dependable.
你要不要歇一会儿?我来开车吧 我相信你很久没休息了
Do you want me to drive so you can rest? I'm sure it's been a while.
过去一年以来 我都没休息过 多一天又何妨?
I haven't had a rest in over a year. What's one more day?
我没事 真的
I'm fine. Really.
好了 开始分散搜索
All right, spread into your search zones.
目标极度危险 请谨慎靠近
The target is extremely dangerous. Approach with caution.
我们一定要找到机器人
We need to find the robot.
如果第二机器人入侵 我们需要更大的金属助力
I mean, if SAR comes back, we need something big and metal on our side.
问题是它可能已经 不站在我们这一边了
The point is he might not be on our side anymore.
难道你不值得我们应该找出真♥相♥吗?
Don't you think it's worth finding out for sure?
-如果有人比我们先找到它… -它就会反抗
-If someone else gets there first- He'll defend himself.
没错 我们还要考虑到一点
Exactly. We need to consider the fact
如果结果是这样的 以后就没人买♥♥我的书了
that no one will buy my book if it ends that way.
潘妮
Penny.
我说说罢了 我们只有一条路 那就是比爸爸先一步找到机器人
I'm just saying, we only have one option. We find the robot before Dad does.
那么…
Well…
我们需要找人帮忙
…we're gonna need some help.
其他…
Where…
其他人呢?
Where is everybody?
他们都没事吧?
Are are they okay?
大家都没事
Everyone's fine.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表