剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
Robot!
太好了
Yeah!
看来我不是 唯一一个喜欢华丽登场的人
Ah! I guess I'm not the only one who likes to make a dramatic entrance.
威尔!
Hey, Will!
-嗨 -要我扶你下来吗?
-Hey. You need a hand getting down?
不用 我可以的
No, I think I'm okay.
谢了
Thanks.
你是不是受伤了?
Hey. Did you get hurt?
其实它刚才需要做个“小手术”
Oh, actually, he needed a little bit of surgery.
采用古代手法 需要大量的拉锯功夫
It was pretty medieval. Lots of sawing.
我们真要站在这里寒暄吗?
Are we really gonna stand here catching up with each other?
第二外星机器人和它的同伴呢?
What about SAR and his friends?
我暂时甩开了它们
We managed to lose him for now.
我们去找其他家人吧
Let's go find the rest of the family.
威尔 走吧
-Will. Come on. Coming, Dad.
这就来了 爸爸
走吧
Yeah. Hey.
看来你把它吓跑了
I guess you scared him away.
我们赶紧离开这里吧
-Let's get out of here.
这次我背着你走好了
This time, I'm carrying you.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表