剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
麻烦
Trouble.
你是说“有麻烦了” 语法方面 我以后会好好教你
Oh, in trouble. We're gonna work on prepositions.
我们不能让它们碰到那部引擎
We need to keep this engine away from them.
你已经知道了
But you already knew that.
莎莉 小心
Be careful, Sally.
Oh…
嗨
Hey.
我懂
Yeah, I know.
很糟糕 但我们刚刚太忙了
It's bad, but… had a lot of work to do.
是 威尔·罗宾逊
Yes, Will Robinson.
我们去找出那艘飞船吧
So, who's flying the ship?
坐稳了
Buckle up.
你真的可以吗?
You sure about this?
我绝对有能力驾驶木星号♥
I'm perfectly capable of piloting this Jupiter…
前提是我看过的飞行操作指南 是最新的版本
assuming the flight manuals I read were up-to-date.
木星2号♥呼叫潘妮和朱迪·罗宾逊
Jupiter 2 to Penny and Judy Robinson.
我们来接你们和带走那部引擎了
We're coming to get you and that engine out.
不会吧?
We are?
我们来了 马上把你们的位置发送过来
We're on our way. I just need you to send me your location.
不行 木星2号♥ 不要进近 不然会被射下来
Negative, Jupiter 2. Do not approach. You'll be shot out of the sky.
你们的状况如何?
What's your status?
我们跟大队失联了
We're cut off from the convoy, but we're okay where we are.
但情况还算安全
-威尔 不是叫你待在救护车上吗? -我没事
-Will, shouldn't you be in an ambulance? I'm fine.
我的心脏已经坚不可摧了
My heart's indestructible now.
对了 你让我想到了一个方案
By the way, you gave me an idea.
一大方案
A big one.
爸爸妈妈知道吗?
Do Mom and Dad know?
系统恢复在线了
Systems back online.
很好 切换至卫星图像模式 我们要知道城外的路线
Okay. Switch to the satellite view. Show us the road out of town.
是 马上放在显示屏上
Affirmative. Getting it on the display.
这些机器人都在地面上吗?
Are those robots… on the ground?
它们互相打了起来
They're fighting each other.
这算是好消息吧?
That's good news, right?
木星2号♥呼叫控制中心 我是威尔·罗宾逊
Jupiter 2 to operations. This is Will Robinson.
-威尔? -威尔?
-Will? Will?
谁在驾驶飞船?
Who's piloting the ship?
是我 莫伦
I am, Maureen.
史密斯?
Smith?
有必要大惊小怪吗?
Why is everyone making such a big deal out of this?
-威尔… -听好
-Will… Listen.
我们时间不多了
There's not much time.
潘妮和朱迪弄到了 第二外星机器人飞船上的引擎
Penny and Judy have the engine from SAR's ship.
无论如何都不能让它碰到那部引擎
It has to be kept from him, no matter what.
那部引擎足以摧毁整个星球
It could destroy the planet.
交给我们去办吧
-Yeah. We can do that. No, you can't go off alone again!
你不能再单独行动了
妈妈 这次我不是单独行动了
I'm not alone this time, Mom.
我终于知道要怎么结束这场战争了
I think I finally know how to end this war.
第二外星机器人搞错了
SAR was wrong…
我也搞错了
and so was I.
我和机器人的关系不是偶然的 潘妮刚刚证实了这点
Robot and I aren't a fluke. Penny just proved that.
所有机器人都能摆脱原来的编程
Every robot can be free.
只是要有人让它们看到这个可能性
Someone just has to make them see that.
你们…
Just…
你们要坚持住 直到机器人回来为止
Just hold on till Robot gets back.
机器人?
-Robot? What about you?
那你呢?
祈祷我平安无事吧
Fingers crossed.
威尔!
-Will? No! Will?
约翰 他的心脏承受不住那种压力
John, his heart can't take the strain.
他叫我们坚持住 我们要听他的
Hey. He told us to hold on, so that's what we're gonna do.
当务之急
But first things first.
是要把所有孩子救出战场
Let's get our kids out of there. Come on.
好了 我们要去哪里?
So, where are we going?
看来我们处在劣势
Okay. Okay. I think we're losing.
我知道
I know.
朱迪、潘妮 希望你们听得到
Judy, Penny, if you can hear us,
我们来救你们和带走那部引擎了 到大路上跟我们会合
we're coming to get you and the engine out of there. Meet us at the main road.
我们的车到了
Our ride's here! All right, keep your heads down.
-爸爸! -快点!
-Dad! Okay. Okay. Come on. Hurry!
-快点 -快上车
-Here you go. Quick!
-很好 出发了 -好了 我上车了
-Let's go. Okay. I'm in.
-你们都没事吧? -走吧 快开车
-You okay? Come on. Let's go.
我们要找个地方藏好引擎 确保机器人军团无法弄到手
We're gonna need to find someplace to put that thing.
Somewhere the robots can't get to it.
我们把所有木星号♥都接驳到城网上时
So, when we were plugging all the Jupiters into the city grid,
你们都知道有件事 是千万不能做的 对吧?
you know that one thing that you're never, ever, ever supposed to do?
你是指把输入口和输出口搞反吗?
You mean plugging the in in the out?
就这么办
We're doing it.
好的
Yeah.
我劝你还是躺下吧
You really should be lying down.
没差
Same difference.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
家
Home.
你们不担心这里有很多机器人吗?
Is anyone else worried there might be a lot of robots here?
最后是这样
There better be.
你也是机器人
You're one of them.
它们会听从你的
They'll listen to you.
我知道没有我 你也不会来这里
I knew you wouldn't come here without me.
但这件事你必须完成
But now you have to finish this.
把一切告诉它们
Tell them everything.
引擎已经关闭了 所以那些机器人感应不到它的位置
Since that engine is shut off, the robots can't sense it,
所以它们会每一艘木星号♥都找一遍
so they're searching Jupiter to Jupiter.
我们在木星65号♥上
The J65. That's us.
这是唐的位置
That's Don.
这是它们的位置
And that's them.
莫伦 我们进去了 正在把门封上
Maureen, we're in. Sealing the door now.
你找不到这辆车吗?
You have trouble finding it?
它被停放在废铁场 准备拿去回收了
It was in the scrapyard scheduled for recycling.
执政单位 以不符合交通法规把它拖走了
Yeah, the powers that be had it towed because it wasn't street-legal anymore.
根据我的判断 里面的燃料还能行驶几英里
Still got a few miles left in it. I can relate.
-希望用不上它吧 -好了 各位
-Let's hope we don't need it. Okay, everybody.
我来到变电站了
I'm at the substation. I hope you guys are nice and snug inside.
希望你们已经舒舒服服地待在里面了
唐 我们安全了 也准备好了
We're good, Don. We're ready.
把输入口接驳到输出口
Okay, in into the out.
倒数到一
At the count of one.
唐 还没通电
Hey, Don, we're not electrified yet.
怎么回事?
-What's happening?
出现了小状况
Slight hiccup.
是你能够应付的小状况吗?
Is that a hiccup you can fix?
没问题 只要接好电容器就行了
No problem. I just have to resolder the capacitor.
跑哪里去了?
Where is it?
糟了!
Oh! Oh, no, no, no, no!
为什么要在这里放个格栅?
No! Why would anyone put a grate here?
Gah!
它们越来越接近了
They're getting close.
加把劲 唐 你不能因为没接好电缆而害死家人啊
Come on, Don. You're not gonna let your family die 'cause you can't connect a wire.
它们就在周围的木星号♥上
Uh, they're all over the Jupiter right next to us.
唐 如果你还有什么招数 是时候通通使出来了
Don, if you have any tricks up your sleeve, now is the time.
Oh!
你果然是干粗活的人
Mmm! Oh, once a roughneck, always a roughneck!
来吧
-Now!
谢谢你 唐 我们暂时没事了
Thanks, Don! We're good, for now.
很好
Oh, great.
它们不会因为几个同伴死了而放弃的
They're not gonna just give up because their buddies got zapped.
唐 你已经尽力了
Don, you did what you could.
赶紧找地方藏起来吧 注意安全
Now try and find some cover. Stay safe.
另一端见
See you on the other side.
我们好好安顿一下
Okay, let's settle in.
电场只能维持到 木星号♥的燃料耗尽为止
The electrical field will hold until the fuel powering the Jupiters runs out.
那是多久?
How long will that be?
直到威尔回来
Till Will gets back.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表