剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
威尔 快醒醒
Will… stay awake.
我们到了 它们看到机器人不是很高兴
We're here, but they don't seem too happy to see him.
机器人在画图
The robot's drawing pictures.
讲述你们俩的故事
It's the story of the two of you.
讲述你们俩怎么相遇
How you met.
你怎么改变它
How you changed him.
威尔 它又画了新的图案
Will, he's drawing something new.
好像是你姐姐也做了你对它做的事
I think it's a picture of your sister doing what you did.
跟机器人建立关系
Bonding with the robot.
它们不听
They're not listening.
它们走了
They're leaving.
你还有其他办法吗?
Is there anything you can do?
相信 威尔·罗宾逊
Trust, Will Robinson.
不要
No.
不要
No.
不要
No.
No.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
它为什么要这么做? 它不应该这么做的
Why did he do that? He shouldn't have done that!
你知道原因的
You know why.
我扶你回到飞船上吧
Let's get you back to the ship.
我还感应得到它
I can still feel him.
它已经消失了
He's gone.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry.
走吧
Let's go.
它对我说的最后一句话…
The last thing he said to me…
是“相信”
was "trust. "
它可能要我们相信 没有它 我们也能活下去
Maybe he was trusting us to go on… without him.
按照这个图表 我已经痊愈了
According to this, I'm… I'm completely healed.
那是机器人的碎片
That's a piece of Robot.
好像是它让你躺下后放进去的
I think he put that there when he put his hand on your heart.
它救了我
He saved me.
它也救了我
He saved me too.
怎么说?
How?
在医护中心时
Back in the med facility,
我差点做出一个后悔莫及的决定
I was about to do something you can't… ever come back from.
我以为自己没有选择的余地了 但机器人给了我一个选择
I didn't think I had a choice, but the robot gave me one.
我起初以为它要向我求助
I thought he was asking for help,
原来它是想帮助我
but he was there to help me.
它知道我需要什么
He knew what I needed.
它总知道我们俩需要什么
He's always seemed to know what we both needed.
那是从哪里传来的声音?
Is that sound coming from them?
那是一道命令
-It's a command.
什么命令?
To do what?
主要燃料储备已耗尽
Primary fuel reservoir depleted.
切换到备用燃料供应
Switching to reserve fuel supply.
备用燃料剩下10%
Reserve fuel level at 10%.
备用燃料剩下9%
Reserve fuel level at 9%.
我听说你多才多艺 除了懂得行军和种植玉米
I heard that, among your various skills of soldiering and growing corn,
你还加入二级研究项目
that you worked on second-grade research projects.
朱迪跟你说的吗?
Judy tell you that?
大家都以为我死了 你却让我活在她心中
Everyone thought I was gone, but you kept me alive for her.
其他男人可不会这么做
-A lot of guys wouldn't have done that. You were a fallen hero.
你是个壮烈牺牲的英雄
史上最德高望重的宇航员
The most decorated astronaut in history.
坐在厨房♥台旁
Sitting at the kitchen table
用草莓味马克笔
writing your résumé on a big piece of cardboard
把自己的履历表写在一大块纸板上
with markers that smelled like strawberries.
第一个登陆火星的人
First man to Mars.
第一个离开太阳系的人
First man to… leave the solar system.
你创造了很多史上第一次
First in a lot of things.
我永远及不上你
I had some big shoes to fill.
草莓味马克笔?
Markers that smelled like strawberries, huh?
听起来不错
Sounds nice.
确实不错
It was.
这些第一次都挤不上我错过的一切
All those firsts don't seem like much compared to what I missed.
我也是经历了很长时间才领悟到的
Took me a while to figure that out too.
备用燃料即将耗尽
Reserve fuel level critical.
燃料耗尽了
We're out of fuel.
快跑!
Go!
孩子们 快点 进去
Come on, hurry. Kids, get in.
你知道整个计划了吗?
-You know the plan? Yeah, we're ready.
知道了 都准备好了
照顾好我们的孩子
Take care of our kids.
小心!
Be careful!
你来开车!
-You drive!
对了
Hey. Uh…
我看到公园附近有一家意大利餐厅
I saw there's, uh, an Italian restaurant near the park.
-真的吗? -真的
-Really? Yeah.
你说那家餐厅做的玉棋好吃吗?
You think they make decent gnocchi?
等这一切都告一段落后 我们过去尝尝 好吗?
How about when this is all over, we could find out?
就我们两人
Just you and me.
好啊
I would love that.
约翰
John.
约翰!
John!
Oh!
总有一天 我会近距离看着你
Someday, I'm gonna see you up close.
从上面看太空 感觉很不一样吧?
It looks different from up here, doesn't it?
对啊
Yeah.
我在你这个年纪时 经常幻想上太空
When I was your age, I used to dream about being up here.
没想到太空比我想象中更美好
But it's even better than I imagined.
-是吗? -是的
-Yeah? Yeah.
因为我的身边有你 有你两个姐姐和你♥爸♥爸
'Cause it's with you and your sisters and your dad.
Ow.
喂!
Hey!
你认识威尔·罗宾逊吧?
You know Will Robinson?
我就是他妈妈
I'm his mother.
你是下一个
You're next.
是威尔发来的信息
It's from Will.
(点播)
我认得这种引擎的声音
-I know those engines.
威尔·罗宾逊
Will Robinson.
马上关掉
You need to turn it off.
不行
No.
马上关掉!
Turn it off now!
消灭主人
Kill masters.
消灭心
Kill heart.
它要跟我们同归于尽
He's gonna take us down with him.
威尔!
Will!
威尔 不要!
Will, no!
相信 威尔·罗宾逊
Trust, Will Robinson.
它知道你又会攻击我的心脏
He knew you'd go for my heart again.
我相信它
And I trust him.
我没事
I'm okay.
机器人 是你吗?
Robot?
机器人 是你吗?
Robot, is that you?
安全 家人
Safe, family.
罗宾逊一家抵达 半人马座阿尔法星不到一天
So less than 24 hours after the Robinsons get here,
整个殖民地都毁了
Alpha Centauri is trashed.
我不是指事情跟我们有关 只是别人看起来不好看
I'm not saying there's a connection, but it doesn't look good.
我倒认为这是一个机会 让我们重建一个更完善的殖民地
I… see it as an opportunity to build it better a second time.
那我们的任务清单一定会排得满满的
That's gonna be one hell of a to-do list.
我好想抱一个
I could use a hug about now.
谁要抱抱?
-Anyone?
我看后记还是由我来写好了
I guess it's my job to write the epilogue.
不要紧的 比起其他任务 写后记可简单多了
That's fine. As jobs go, it's pretty easy.
我只需要坐着在纸上涂涂写写
I just sit in a chair and scribble on a piece of paper
妈妈则待在轨道上
while Mom's in orbit
建造另一艘用来取代坚毅号♥的飞船
building another spaceship to replace the Resolute.
她有超先进的外星人在旁协助
She's assisted by super-advanced beings whose technology still seems like magic.
它们的科技 到现在仍然令人感到不可思议
那么…
Well…
还有唐
And also Don.
-对 这是另一个… -在那边
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表