剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
如果还没有人回来 我们什么时候要开始担心?
At what point do we worry that no one else is back yet?
我们刚刚被一只大嘴怪兽吞了 天晓得其他人要面对什么?
We got swallowed by a giant assmouth. Who knows what they had to deal with?
那是什么声音?
What was that?
(前往气密门和电磁单位仓)
Oh!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God!
不好意思 门卡住了 机器人只能…
Sorry, the door was jammed shut.
不要紧的 好在是你们
-So the, uh, the robot had to, uh- No, I'm just glad it's you.
这里是怎么回事?
Oh! What happened here?
感觉上整艘飞船都被鼻涕填满了
Looks like everything is covered in snot.
其实是口水 也可能是胆汁
No, it's saliva. Maybe bile.
我们刚刚被某种地下外星生物吞了
We were swallowed by a subterranean alien organism.
-是吗? -要隔多久才能起航?
-Oh. Okay, how long until we launch?
我们还要再修理一些零件 飞船才能起飞
Uh, we have a few more repairs to make before we're flight-worthy.
那些恐怖的外星机器人 还要隔多久才会找到我们?
How long until the four-armed nightmare machines figure out where we are?
只要不被它们发现 我们平安离开的胜算越大
Well, the longer we're ghosts, the better our odds, so we run cold.
不能开启电源
没有电力供应 我们穿越大气层之前
No power. The first time those robots know where we are
不能让那些机器人知道我们的行踪
better be the moment we punch a hole in the sky.
各位 我要颁布飞行任务了 希望这是最后一次了 潘妮…
Okay. Everyone, flight assignments, for hopefully the last time. Penny--
我懂 要更换制氧系统的滤网
I know, I know. You replace the OGS filters, which are probably clogged
搞不好已经被某种恶心的液体堵住了
-with something disgusting. And toxic.
那些液体有毒 别用手直接接触 我给大家准备了手套
Don't touch it with your hands. I have gloves for us.
大家?所以有其他人帮我分担 这些恶心活儿了?
Us? You mean I don't have to do the most disgusting job on the ship by myself?
没错 罗宾逊一家有难同当
Well, no. Robinsons stick together.
是吗?
Hmm! Do they?
史密斯 我们一起到仓库办点事吧
Smith, I need help in the garage.
我们要修好通风系统的排气扇
We need to restore airflow to the ventilation system
确保我们重新进入太空后 能够正常呼吸
if you wanna breathe when we get back into space.
我很乐意帮忙 我可不想缺氧
Happy to help. I love breathing.
机器人 我要你去把活动区的顶板修好
Robot. I need you to seal the hub roof panels.
你做得到吗?
Can you do that?
威尔 我们爬上高处 看看能不能找到唐的踪迹
Hey, Will, let's get up top. See if we can get eyes on Don.
威尔!
Hey!
我们已经能逃出去的
We're gonna make it.
一起
Together.
对 一起
Yeah… together.
我们要替换其他线圈
We need to swap out the rest of the coils.
确保喷射口没有任何杂质 给我尖嘴钳
Make sure there's no residue on the burners. Pliers.
朱迪跟我说了你的所有作为
Judy told me what you did.
说你怎么救了她一命 怎么明哲保身
How you saved her life. Kept your nose clean.
还当上了老师 我以前并不知道你懂法语
Became a teacher. I had no idea you spoke French.
略懂一二吧
A little bit.
我的孩子…我是指所有孩子 成功熬过了一年
My kids, well, all our kids, survived a year on their own,
有部分要归功于你 我应该感激你才对
and you were a part of that, so I guess I should be grateful.
他们也很照顾我 我们互相照顾
They took care of me too. We took care of each other.
我觉得过去一年内 我错过了很多他们的成长
Um… I feel like I missed so much during that year that we were apart, and I--
我知道他们不会一五一十告诉我的
I mean, I know that they wouldn't tell us everything anyway,
我心想 也许…
but I I thought maybe, um…
也许什么?
Maybe what?
也许你知道一些 妈妈应该知道的成长故事
Well, maybe you'd know.
或是他们经历了什么第一次
If there were any developments or… or firsts that a… a mother should know about.
潘妮第一次陷入了三角恋
Penny's first love triangle.
放心吧 没什么大不了的
Don't worry. It was tame.
维贾伊和一个叫连姆的高个子
Vijay and this tall kid, Liam.
很好相处 只是喜欢炫耀 我认为有点过头了
Nice guy. Kind of a show-off. A bit obvious if you ask me.
朱迪肯定有意见吧
Judy must have had some opinions about that.
我只看到朱迪非常专注于 怎么当个称职的船长
From what I could tell, Judy was focused on trying to be a good captain.
她也意识到唯有摆脱父母的影子
And discovering that only by stepping out of the shadow of her parents
才能全面发挥属于自己的潜能
was there room enough for her to fulfill her own true potential.
但你应该更想知道 她和格兰·凯里相处得如何吧
Ah, but you're more curious about how she was with Grant Kelly.
他们相处得好吗?
Did they, uh… get along?
那你希望他们相处得好或不好呢?
What were you hoping for, Maureen? That they did or didn't?
我…他们相处好不好都无所谓
I That has nothing to do with it.
好吧 他们相处得很好
Okay, then. Well, yes, they got along.
那威尔呢?
And what about Will?
他看起来比以前严肃多了
He seems, I don't know, kind of more serious.
他有很多心事
He has a lot on his mind.
例如什么?
Like what?
例如…
Like…
学习怎么控制四肢 你也见过他了 长得手长脚长的
learning how to control his body. You've seen him. He's all arms and legs now.
好吧
All right.
好了 看来搞定了
Okay. I think that's it.
谢谢你的帮忙
Thank you for your help.
我只是帮忙把工具递给你而已
All I did was hand you the tools.
走吧
Come on.
还有很多事要忙呢
There's more to do.
这是新发型吗?我喜欢
Hey, is that a new haircut? I like it.
谢了 是朱迪剪的
Thanks. Judy did it.
我好像看到 你的下巴有些阴影 是吗?
Yeah? And, uh, did I see something on your chin? A shadow?
你开始剃须了?
-You started shaving?
之前长了一根胡子 它越长越长 最后变得很长
There was one hair, yeah, but it got long. Like, really long.
潘妮帮我拔掉前 给它取了一个名字
Penny gave it a name before she plucked it.
-什么名字? -卡尔
-What did she call it? Carl.
威尔
Hey, Will.
你听我说
Listen, uh…
我们第一次走散时
when we first got lost,
我答应过你 我不会再让拆散这个家
I made you a promise that I would never split the family up again.
一年前 这个家再次分散
And a year ago, that's exactly what happened.
-我们当时没有选择 -我知道
-You didn't have a choice. I know, I know. But I…
可是我错过了很多
missed a lot, again.
我连卡尔也没见过
Hell, I never even got to meet Carl.
等我们抵达半人马座阿尔法星后
So, when we finally get to Alpha Centauri,
我答应你
I promise you,
我们一定会一起做些父子常做的事
we're gonna do some regular father-son things.
不再东奔西跑 不再跟外星人抗争
No more running for our lives or fighting alien robots.
好啊 那就再好不过了
Yeah. That'd be nice.
过平凡的日子 做日常的事
Just do normal, everyday things
例如在你的朋友面前奚落你
like embarrassing you in front of your friends, hmm?
或是给你制定毫无道理的门禁时间
Or giving you an unreasonably early curfew.
或是忘记做家务时扣除我的零花钱?
Or how about docking my allowance whenever I forget to do my chores?
真的吗?
Really?
你救了爸妈好几次
Kid saves us a couple of times,
就突然觉得 自己可以大方要零花钱了?
and, uh… suddenly he thinks he deserves an allowance?
不然我要怎么解决我的赌博恶习?
How else am I gonna support my huge gambling problem?
赌博之所以不好是因为输钱
Hey, gambling is only a problem if you lose.
我可以教你几招
I'll teach you a few things. Hmm?
懂了吧?这就是你的人生 少不了你老爸的原因
See? This is why you need your old man around.
不如先教我做些简单的事吧
How about we start with something small,
例如教我怎么用剃胡刀 好吗?
like… teaching me how to use a razor?
我很乐意
I'd like that.
好啊
Me too.
假设我是唐·韦斯 我会在哪里?
Now, if I was Don West, where would I be?
Aah.
-看到他了 -是吗?
-Got him. Yeah?
900米以外之处
900 meters out.
看到第二外星机器人 和它同伴的踪影吗?
-Any sign of SAR and his friends?
还没看到 但被它们发现是迟早的事
Not yet, but it's only a matter of time before they figure out where we are.
我要跟你说几句话
Hey, I need to talk with you for a second.
听好 我一直在想 如果我们能够平安离开这个星球
Look, I've been thinking, and if we can get out of here safely,
我想不到非要马上 跟第二外星机器人正面交锋的理由
there's really no reason I can think of why we have to fight SAR today
今天也好 明天也罢
or even tomorrow.
重点是我的家人必须安全抵达 半人马座阿尔法星
Look, my family has to get to Alpha Centauri.
对我而言 这是最要紧的事
That's more important to me than anything right now.
帮家人
Help family.
对 没错 帮助他们抵达目的地
Yeah. Yeah, that's right. Help them get there.
如果有必要的话 我们再想个办法 好吗?
And then, if we have to, later on, we can come up with a new plan.
Okay?
那就好
Good.
很好
Yeah, good.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表