剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
It's more of a casual get-together.
真好
Oh, how nice.
你跟维克托谈过 怎么处理轮班问题了吗?
Did you talk to Victor about the shift rotation thing?
他说我来做主
He said it was my call.
那就好 终于可以回归两小时舱外活动了
Okay, good. We're back to twos.
不是的 我们要维持四小时舱外活动
Uh, not exactly. We're gonna stick to the four-hour space walks.
什么?
-What? We gotta keep pushing.
我们要继续赶进度
如果能把温度降到90度以下 大家都会更快乐
If we bring the temperature below 90, we're all gonna be much happier.
艾娃 请你配合一下
Ava, come on.
我只是在做好分内事
Just- I'm just doing I'm just…
看什么看?有意见吗?
What are you looking at? You got somethin' to say?
莫伦!
Maureen! Hey.
没人喜欢我
Nobody likes me.
也没人喜欢我
Nobody liked me either.
我要你批准我的作业
I need you to sign off on my work.
焊珠没有裂缝 焊点均匀平滑
No cracks in the bead. A straight joint.
好样的 可见这种粗活你也能做得很好
-Well done. For grunt work. I'm good at it.
这是我在行的事
爱因斯坦拉小提琴也很有一手 可惜没人买♥♥他出的唱片
Well, Einstein was good at the violin. Nobody bought his album.
这里需要我
I'm needed here.
我们目前身在敌营深处 你却认为这种活儿需要你?
We're deep in enemy territory, and you think this is where you're needed?
你到底批不批我的作业?
Are you gonna sign off on my work?
约翰回来了
John's back.
谢谢你知会我
Thanks for letting me know.
木星2号♥ 这是你的仓房♥吧?
J2. This is yours, right?
是的
Yeah.
我们打算重新调度G区舱房♥ 以满足热控次系统的需要
We're reorganizing G section to accommodate the TCS.
请你腾出这些舱房♥ 不然我们无法施工
We need you to clear out these cabins, or the work can't proceed.
好的
Okay.
莫伦!
Maureen?
(约翰的待办清单)
(我回家了)
(我回来了)
好吧 老爸
Okay, Dad. I know what you wanna hear.
我知道你想听什么 我会尽量小心的
I'll be as careful as I can be.
如果发生意外 我会坦然面对
I'll accept the unexpected.
万一出岔子 我也不会站在一旁埋怨
When things go wrong, I won't stand around and complain.
我会估量所有选项 然后继续往前走 就这项任务而言 我要往上爬
I'll assess my options and move forward…
or, in this case, up.
跟以往一样
And, as always,
我秉持着一个意念 也就是我所做的每件事
I'm guided by the knowledge that everything I'm doing,
都是为了在我看护下97个孩童的福祉
I'm doing for the well-being of the 97 children in my care.
朱迪 你刚刚是不是 有个钉子钉不好?
Judy, did you hammer in an anchor that didn't stick?
没有 怎么了?
No, why?
那是什么?
Hey, what is that?
如果我觉得这玩意很可爱 那我是不是有病?
-Is it weird that I think it's kinda cute? No.
-不是 -是
Yeah!
别停下来 我们得赶在天黑前 抵达海拔1500米高处
Let's keep moving. We have to reach 1, 500 meters before dark.
威尔变了
Will's not the same as he was.
我指的不单单是他的发型
And I'm not just talking about his haircut
或是他长得比我高了这个恼人的事实
or the irritating fact that he's taller than me now.
他似乎在隐瞒些什么
He's hiding something.
如果你知道什么 请你告诉我吧
If you know something, tell me.
就当是为了大家好吧
For all our sakes.
你还好吧?
-You okay?
-我做了一个噩梦 -是吗?
Uh… Had a nightmare. Ugh. Yeah, tell me about it.
这趟行程对我来说也是一场噩梦
This has been a nightmare for me too.
她有没有跟你提起过我?
Does she ever talk to you about me?
我和潘尼最近都没聊上几句
Penny and I haven't really been talking much.
我很想念以前的日子
I miss the way things used to be.
我也是
Me too.
Hey.
要我给你弄点吃的吗?
Can I fix you somethin' to eat?
“吃的”?
"Something's" right.
上面这边这么多聪明的人 却没人知道里面含有什么成分
There are a lot of smart people here. Still, nobody knows what's in those.
我就当你不吃了
-I'll take that as a no.
我听说下面那边情况堪忧
I heard it was rough down there.
就那样吧 还能怎么样?
It was what it was.
上面这边情况如何?
How were things up here?
很忙
Busy.
我们必须赶紧修好 热控次系统的制冷剂循环泵
We just gotta complete those TCS coolant loops.
对了 说到这点
-Yeah, about that. Um…
他们叫我们腾出孩子们的舱房♥
They need us to clear out the kids' rooms.
我要去睡觉了 六小时后要值班
I gotta get some sleep. I have another shift in six hours.
-别去了 -不行 时间紧迫
-Skip your shift. I can't. There's too tight a schedule.
有些要紧事需要我们俩去处理
There are things we need to take care of right here.
我没阻止你去处理这些事
I'm not stopping you.
莫伦 你到底怎么了?
Maureen, what are you doing?
做好我一直以来的分内事 确保不出任何岔子
I'm doing what I always do, keeping everything running.
有什么事我们要一起面对
We're in this together.
你是我的妻子
You're my wife.
没错 但我以前也是孩子们的妈妈
Yeah, and I used to be a mother.
约翰 你瞧瞧我们 什么都没有
Look at us, John. We have nothing.
你还有我啊
You have me.
对不起
Sorry.
很好
Okay. Nice, Penny.
好样的 潘尼
好了
Okay. Okay.
-右脚踩在那个坡尖上 -好的
-And right foot down on that spur. Okay.
好了 谢谢
Oh… Okay, thanks. Oh…
-你可以的 -还用说吗?
-You got it! Of course I do.
-左手抓住这个坡尖 -谢谢 我也是可以的
-Left hand here. Yeah, thanks. I got it too.
把手给我
Here, man.
你让我分心了 够了
You're distracting me. Stop.
No!
-威尔! -威尔 放我下去
-Will! Will. Will! Let me down.
好的
Okay.
糟糕
No. No.
维贾伊 你没事吧?
Vijay! Vijay, are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine. I--
我好像弄伤手腕了
Think I might've hurt my wrist.
-感觉如何? -没事
-How does that feel? It's okay.
-这边呢? -这边会痛
-What about that? No, that hurts.
伤口肿起来了 我看是骨折了
Okay, it's starting to swell. I think it's fractured.
只要集中使用另一只还完好的手腕 就可以了
Let's focus on my other perfectly non-fractured wrist.
你听我说 别难过 这项任务本来就不容易
Hey, don't feel bad. What we're doing isn't easy.
连姆 你能不能把急救箱拿下来?
Liam, can you come down here and bring the med kit?
好的 马上到
Yeah, on my way.
我让他带你回去大本营 好吗?
He's gonna bring you back to camp, okay?
这就是我担心会发生的事
This is what I was worried was gonna happen.
Yeah, for sure…
威尔·罗宾逊
Will Robinson!
原来你也不是什么大英雄嘛
You're not such a hero after all.
这股上升的气流太可怕了 我们会不会被吹飞?
Whoa! These updrafts are crazy. Could they actually blow us away?
这是肯定的
Pretty definitely.
天啊 你们看
Wow, look!
我们三人很久没有独处了
It's been a while since it's been just us.
我们还是把心力 放在采集钛铁矿上吧 好吗?
Just get what we came here for, okay?
知道了
Yeah.
潘尼 你在找什么?
Penny, what are you looking for?
这是什么玩意?
What is this?
这是一台高频信♥号♥♥接收器
That's a high-powered radio signal receiver…
毕竟我们所在的高处
because…
可能足以接收到 命运号♥发出的信♥号♥♥ 对吧?
we might be high enough to catch a signal from the Fortuna lander, right?
你还在找格兰·凯里?
You're looking for Grant Kelly.
抵达这颗星球后 我一直设法联♥系♥失踪的命运号♥船员
I've been trying to raise the missing Fortuna crew ever since we got here.
如果真接收到信♥号♥♥ 你打算怎么办?
What were you gonna do if you got a signal?
-问题是没接收到任何信♥号♥♥ -如果爬得够高 搞不好就有了
-Well, there isn't. Might be if we go higher up.
你没打算跟我们下山吧?
Are you coming down with us or not?
我们已经收集到所需的钛铁矿 下山的途径也都铺好了
We have all the titanium. The descent's already anchored.
你打算把我们留在 海拔三公里高的地方?
You're gonna leave us here two miles up?
我第一次觉得自己就快找到他了 你不懂吗?
I've never been this close before. You can't understand that?
我懂 你拆散了这个家 如今要去找另一个家
I understand you made us leave our family and now you are looking for a new one.
那是什么声音?
Hey, what's that sound?
只是风吹的声音
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表