剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
If it were up to me, I would have woken up a long time ago
关掉那个误导你们偏离轨道的信♥号♥♥
and turned off the damn signal that drew you all off course.
你们这些孩子也不会滞留在这里
And none of you kids would be here.
我获选参与那项任务 不是因为我睡眠质量好
I was not picked for my mission because I'm a good sleeper.
而是因为 我有能力驾驶飞船穿梭小行星带
I can fly us through that asteroid field.
是吗?
I don't know.
你很清楚
You do know.
你在干吗?
-What are you doing? Uh--
你差点因为这个摄像机失去一只手臂
You almost lost your arm because of this camera.
说明它肯定很重要
It must be important.
-那可以还给我了吗? -当然可以
-Well, can I have it back? Of course.
它会完好地跟我一起躺进冷冻管里
It'll be tucked safe inside the cryotube with me.
一旦我们抵达半人马座阿尔法星后
Once we get to Alpha Centauri,
你只要打开冷冻管的盖子 就能取回来了
you'll just pop open the hatch and get it back.
这是我的保障
This is my insurance policy.
不对
No.
我才是你的保障
I'm your insurance policy.
怎么说?
Excuse me?
抵达殖民地后 我和机器人有个计划
After we all get to the colony, the robot and I have something to do.
我家人知道了肯定会不高兴
Something my family won't like.
我绝对不会阻挠你 我答应你
I promise I won't get in your way.
我要你拦住他们 分散他们的注意力 我和机器人会趁乱溜走
I need you to get in theirs. Distract them while we sneak off.
这是你的专长
It's something you're good at.
要你出手 我必须放你出来
In order for you to do that, I have to let you out of the tube. So, deal?
可以吗?
你终于从我身上学到点什么了
Finally, I've had some influence on you.
你和那个机器人 有个既愚蠢又英勇的计划 对吧?
You and the robot are going to do something foolish and heroic, aren't you?
那不叫愚蠢
Not foolish.
好了 你会感到少许刺痛
Okay. You're gonna feel a slight tingle
接着全身会被一股暖流覆盖
followed by a warm flush through your body.
好了
All right.
从100开始倒数吧
-Just count backwards from a hundred.
(佐伊·史密斯 沉睡中)
冷冻程序已启动
Cryo-sequence initiated.
生命征象稳定
Vital signs stable.
-她看起来睡得很安详 -她应该时常处在睡眠状态才对
-She looks peaceful. Mm. She should be unconscious more often.
有个问题现在问你有点迟了
A little late to bring this up,
既然我们已经有一个机器人了 为什么你坚持修好木星号♥的引擎?
but why'd you have to fix the Jupiter's engine if we've got that?
如果用它来驱动木星号♥
It seems like we'd be on Alpha Centauri in time for dinner if you switched it on.
我们应该赶得上 半人马座阿尔法星的晚餐时间
危险
Danger.
那部机器能在太空中撕开一个洞
That machine rips open a hole in the fabric of space.
要安全使用它 飞船必须进入轨道才行
We have to be in orbit to use it safely.
据我所知
Well, by the sounds of it, getting into orbit is gonna be dangerous too.
要进入轨道也不容易
准备起航 倒数计时 十、九…
Launch commences in T-minus ten, nine…
封闭系统 没问题
-Seals, check. Eight, seven…
内部电源 没问题
-Internal power, check. …six…
预燃系统 没问题
-Fuel prepress, check. …five, four…
所有系统蓄势待发
-All systems go. …three, two, one.
…二、一
开始升空
-Liftoff.
发现外在障碍物
Exterior obstacles detected.
我看到了
-I see them.
坚持住 我们就快脱离小行星带
Okay, hang on. We're almost out.
警告 偏离航线
Warning. Flight path compromised.
电脑建议我们往9点钟方向俯仰飞行
The computer recommends we pitch 13 degrees at nine o'clock.
-我倒不认为是那个方向 -电脑认为那是最安全的方向
-I don't think so. It says it's the safest way to go.
我可不会为了闪避一堆小行星
I'm not flying the ship directly into an asteroid
而直接往另一个小行星撞去
to avoid a bunch of asteroids.
我认为你应该听从电脑 往9点钟方向俯仰飞行
I think you should listen to the computer and pitch 13 degrees at nine o'clock.
-凯里指挥 请开往电脑建议的航线 -电脑判断有误
-Commander, proceed to recommended course. The computer's wrong.
请开往电脑建议的航线 不然就离开岗位
Proceed to recommended course or stand down.
-朱迪 -重启自动驾驶系统
-Judy. Autopilot rebooting.
拔掉 你不知道自己在干什么
Unplug that. You don't know what you're doing.
-自动驾驶系统上线 -我可能不知道 但我妈知道
-Autopilot online. Maybe not, but my mom does.
纠正航线
Correcting course.
航线已纠正
Course corrected.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
太迟了
It's too late now.
-朱迪 -相信我
-Judy. Trust me.
椅子是你的了 船长
Chair's yours, Captain.
你没必要叫我船长
You don't have to call me that.
这是必须的
Yes, I do.
莫伦研发的自动驾驶系统管用
Maureen's autopilot worked.
所以她才是我们班上的第一名
That's why she was top of our class.
什么班?你认识她时 她不是在美国宇航局当工程师吗?
What class? Didn't you meet her when she was an engineer at NASA?
不是
No.
我们是在宇航员训练班认识的
We were in the astronaut training program.
妈妈本来想当宇航员?
Mom was gonna be an astronaut?
-好了 -都准备好了吗?
-Okay. All set?
都准备好了
All set.
准备好燃烧吧 宝贝
Get ready to burn, baby, burn.
来吧
Here we go.
被它们发现了吗?
-Do they see us? Oh, they sure do.
肯定被它们发现了
-那就好 -来吧
-All right, then. Rock and roll.
很好 总共十个 该你出场了
Okay, that's ten. You're up.
你要太阳蛋还是蛋黄微熟?
You want your eggs sunny-side up or over-easy?
感觉来了 后面已经够热了
Felt that. It's already hot enough back here.
坐稳
Hang on.
你怎么这么久?
What is taking you so long?
你在里面干什么?
What are you doing in there?
这是最后一瓶冷却剂了 火战车就快要失速了
That's the last of the coolant. We'll be slowing down pretty quickly.
-看到信♥号♥♥火了吗? -还没
-Any sign of the flare? Nothing yet.
她怎么这么久?
What's taking her so long?
好样的
Nice job!
火战车开始失速了 但它们怎么还没靠近我们?
We're losing speed, and they're not getting any closer.
这是好事 不是吗?
That's good news, right?
-Oof!
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
你去看一下
-Take a look.
它们怎么不动了?
-Why'd they stop?
不是我们在引开它们
We weren't distracting them.
是它们在引开我们
They were distracting us.
什么?
-What?
这是陷阱!
It's a trap!
寻找家园
Find home.
怎么回事?
-What happened? Where's Scarecrow?
稻草人呢?
被其他第二外星机器人带走了
SAR took him.
第二外星机器人?
-SAR?
那部引擎只是个诱饵
The engine was bait.
Ugh.
稻草人并没有背叛我们的意思
Scarecrow wasn't gonna betray us.
它本来打算带我们回家的
He was gonna take us home.
它是我们最后的希望
And he was our last hope.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表