剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
-What do we do? Huh…
委任船长
Delegate.
我联♥系♥不上朱迪和威尔
I can't get ahold of Judy or Will,
就算联♥系♥上他们 他们也无法及时赶回来
and even if I could, they can't get here in time.
电脑要我们马上起航 不然就太迟了
The computer wants us to launch now, or it'll be too late.
冷静下来
Just calm down.
我们一起厘清状况 好吗?
We're going to talk through this, okay?
-好吧 -很好
-Okay. All right.
飞船前后有什么变化?
What's changed?
电脑之前得出的计算结果 都是按照有限的数据
Our previous calculations were based on a narrow set of data.
在峡谷里 那算是最准确的数据了
It was the best we could get in this canyon.
但朱迪找到你后 她把信♥号♥♥接收器弄丢了
But after Judy found you, she left her receiver behind.
那台信♥号♥♥接收器的天线网 涵盖整个上空
Up there, its antenna can see the whole sky.
上空的小行星比我们预料的还要多 它们不断撞击 形成更小的行星
There are more asteroids than we thought. They keep crashing and making baby asteroids.
如果不马上起航 自动驾驶系统就不会再允许起飞了
If we don't launch now, it'll be so dangerous the autopilot won't let us turn on the engines.
电脑能让飞船罢飞?
-The computer can ground the ship? If it thinks we're doing something crazy.
对 只要电脑认为 我们做出不合常理的行为
我不想把他们留在这个星球上
It's not like I'd leave them,
也不想让其他人滞留在这个星球上
but I don't wanna strand everybody else either.
这不应该是你做的决定
That's not a decision you should have to make.
我是代理副船长
Well, I'm acting cocaptain.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
警告 取消自动驾驶系统
Warning, disabling autopilot.
搞定
-It's done.
什么?
What?
取消自动驾驶系统后 木星号♥就不能起飞了
We can't launch the Jupiter without autopilot.
我保证一定能起飞
Sure we can.
他往这边走了
It's this way.
威尔!
Will?
威尔!
Will?
有件事我要跟你从实招来
I have a confession to make.
其实你不懂法语吧?
You don't really know French?
我懂得驾驶木星号♥
I can fly the Jupiter.
什么时候的事? 告诉我 什么是“ADI”?
Since when? What's the ADI?
是“姿态指引仪”的缩写
It's the attitude director indicator.
主要显示 飞船相对于地平线的旋转姿态
It provides a continuous readout of the ship's rotational rates.
像是滚转、俯仰和偏航的状况
You know, roll, pitch, and yaw.
如果你出事的话 我能介入搭把手
I could step in if something were to happen to you.
你是不是担心被放进冷冻管里?
This is about the cryotube, right?
这种见不得光的活儿 下次还是别交给维贾伊·达尔好了
Next time, don't send Vijay Dhar to do your dirty work. He's terrible at it.
他的演技很烂
木星号♥氧气不足
We don't have enough air left on the Jupiter.
你在飞船上没让大家窒息 是因为计算出现误差 氧气被消耗了
The only reason your presence on the ship didn't suffocate us all before
is because you were the margin of error.
木星号♥氧气不足 是因为加入了格兰·凯里
It's used up. We don't have enough air in the Jupiter because of Grant Kelly.
进冷冻管里的人应该是他
He should go in the tube.
再说那也是为他而设的冷冻管
It's his tube.
他是个资深宇航员
He's a decorated astronaut.
那是二十年前的资历
His decorations are 20 years old.
虽然我不是十全十美的人 但是生不如熟
I'm not saying I'm perfect, but I'm the devil you know.
你对格兰·凯里理解多少?
What do you really know about Grant Kelly?
我懂得衡量轻重
I know everything that matters.
我绝对不会心甘情愿地爬进 我逃不出的牢笼
I'm not going to willingly climb into a prison I can't escape from.
我怎么知道抵达半人马座阿尔法星后 你们不会把我交给警方?
How do I know you won't shove me into the police station at Alpha Centauri?
到时我们放你出来就是了
-We'll let you out the minute we're there. I can't trust you.
-我信不过你们 -我答应你就是了
不是的 你听不明白
-You have my word. No, you don't understand. I--
我信不过你
I can't trust you…
我信不过任何人
because I can't trust anyone.
Hmm.
在一个没有人愿意唤醒我的世界里
Why would I ever get into a cryotube
试问我为什么要躺进一个冷冻管里?
when there's there's no one in the world who would wanna wake me up?
我做过后悔的事
I've I've done things I regret.
我做过坏事 可是…
I've done bad things, but…
但比做坏事更可怕的是无助
the only thing that's worse than being bad is being powerless.
没有某种形式的保证 我放不下心
I can't give up control without some kind of guarantee,
你必须给我比誓言更有力的保证
so you're gonna have to give me something stronger than your word.
我只能用言语担♥保♥
It's all I have.
感谢你坦诚相告
I appreciate your honesty.
你听到了吗?
You hear that?
肯定是威尔
It must be Will.
威尔!
-Will?
相信威尔·罗宾逊
Trust Will Robinson.
差不多了 只剩几个按钮需要记录
Almost done. Just a few more left to record.
快点!
Come on, come on!
威尔!
-Will!
-威尔 快出来! -我这不是要出来吗?
-Will, get out of there! What do you think I'm doing?
糟糕 门要关上了!
-No! The door's closing!
我阻挡不了!
-I can't stop it!
威尔!
-Will!
-等等 -威尔
-Wait. Will!
你没事吧?
-Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I think so.
-Huh.
好在你身上有那个玩意
-It's a good thing you had that with you.
看来你累了 我们休息五分钟吧
-I can see you're getting tired.
好的
-Let's just take five. Yeah.
这些东西看起来很轻 结果很重
These things, they look so light.
-Phew.
-Phew.
-你是那种容易吃醋的男人吗? -不是
-Hey, are you the jealous type? Nope.
如果你的对手个头比你大
What if the other guy is… much bigger,
身型健壮堪比猛♥男♥
has a body that won't quit,
有四只手臂 还有很多手指呢?
four arms with lots of fingers?
Aah.
说真的 你认为莫伦 真的应付得了那个新来的家伙?
Seriously, do you think Maureen's okay with the new guy?
万一出事了 她会知道怎么做的
She knows what she has to do if things go bad.
这一切结束后 你有什么打算?
What are you gonna do when this is over?
送我们到半人马座阿尔法星后 你有地方去吗?
You have a place to go to after you take us to Alpha Centauri?
你是不是也在寻找新的家园?
Are you looking for a new home,
就像我们一样?
like we are?
或者你会继续前进
Or are you just gonna keep going,
探索外面的世界?
see what's out there?
我们当初不应该那么对你
What we did to you is wrong.
你当初在坚毅号♥上所承受的痛苦
I can't pretend to imagine
我无法去想象
the suffering you went through on the Resolute.
你在坚毅号♥上所遭遇的一切 以后不会再重演
What happened to you there will never happen again.
既然我们要合作 就必须互相信任
If we're gonna work together, we need to trust each other,
我知道我不值得你的信任
and I I haven't been worthy of your trust.
我想把这个东西交给你
I wanna give you this.
是你带走的吗?
Did you do this?
好了 各位 注意
All right, everybody. Pay attention, please.
请再确认一下 所有物件都绑紧了
Please double-check that everything is tied down.
这趟行程注定不平静
It's gonna be a bumpy ride,
我可不希望有人的牙齿 被松开的箱子撞脱
and I don't want anybody taking a loose box to the teeth.
朱迪 你回来了 谢天谢地 你要马上去见格兰
Judy, thank God you're back. You need to talk to Grant.
好的 他在哪里?
Okay. Well, where is he?
我知道你很难过
Hey, uh… I know it was hard for you, but…
但你留在飞船上
you did the right thing staying with the ship.
我也找到了我们以后用得上的东西
And I think I found something that can help us later.
如果你站在我的位置上 你也会做相同的决定
If our positions were reversed, you'd have made the same call.
船长不能抛下任何人
-A captain doesn't leave people behind. These kids are my responsibility.
这些孩子是我的责任
我的任务是把他们送到目的地 如今我们要滞留在这里了
My mission was to get them to Alpha Centauri.
你的任务还没失败
-Now we can't leave. Your mission hasn't failed.
-可是电脑已经… -电脑差点把你滞留在太空
-The computer doesn't- It nearly stranded you in space.
这是实情 不是吗?
That is what happened, isn't it?
你当初前往命运号♥找我时
You came looking for me on the Fortuna,
自动驾驶系统 却要把你滞留在这个星球上
and the autopilot tried to leave you behind.
当时选择有限 飞船没了一个推进器
We had limited options. We lost a thruster.
好在你弟弟已经修好了所有推进器
Thanks to your brother, all the thrusters are working now.
-我可以将这艘飞船开离这个星球 -手动吗?
-I can fly this ship off the planet. Manually?
你太相信电脑了
You put too much faith in computers.
命运号♥的电脑把我困在冷冻管里 只因为它认为那是在保护我
The Fortuna's computer kept me on ice. because it thought it was keeping me safe.
我没有自主♥权♥
I had no choice.
换成是我来决定 我早就醒来
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表