剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
约翰 一路小心 尽快回到总部
Okay, John, just be careful and get back here as soon as you can.
我们会一直观察空中的情况 以防敌人入侵
We'll keep our eyes on the sky just in case.
塞巴斯蒂安 涡轮发电机情况如何?
Okay, Sebastian, talk to me. How are we holding up?
不确定 快超速了
Touch and go. It's tickling the red line.
我企图借用太阳能和风力 但第三个涡轮发动机不能坏
I'm trying to pull from solar and wind, but we need that third turbine to hold on.
有必要的话 切断整个殖民地的能源供应
Shut down everything else in the settlement if you have to.
我们要确保防御罩能够使用
We have to keep the defense shield operational.
塞巴斯蒂安 请告诉我是你做的
Sebastian, please tell me that was you.
不是我做的
It wasn't me.
第三个涡轮发动机坏了
Third turbine is down.
后备发电机已启动
Backup generator online.
糟糕
Oh no.
防御系统已经关闭了
Defense system is offline.
我们探测到 大气层几千英尺外的电磁波突然飙升
We're detecting an energy spike a few thousand miles outside the atmosphere.
电磁波突然飙升?什么意思?
Energy spike? What does that mean?
追踪不明飞行物体
Tracking unidentified object.
它们来了
They're coming.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表