剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
Footprints.
没错
Yeah.
看起来像是外星机器人的脚印
It It looks like they could belong to an alien robot.
好吧 论到我说话了
Okay, uh… Yeah, so that's my cue.
我觉得我们应该马上离开这里
I just think that we should get out of here.
-Whoa!
潘妮、威尔!
Penny! Will!
不要!
No, no, no.
-刚刚怎么回事? -不知道
-What happened? I don't know.
我好像按到了一个按钮或什么的
I just hit, like, a button or a switch or something.
也许我再按一次就会打开了吧?
I don't know, maybe if I hit it again?
史密斯!
Um… Smith!
史密斯 救救我们!
Smith, help!
没事的吧?
It's okay, right?
史密斯在外面 她知道我们在哪里 她会来救我们的
Smith is outside, and she knows where we are, and she can help us.
是吗?
Yeah. Yeah.
是吗?那就好
-Yeah. Of course she will.
-威尔 这些脚印看起来像最近留下的 -我也说不上来
-Will, these prints look really fresh. I don't know.
这个空间又冷又潮湿 光线透不进来 空气稀薄
It's a cold, damp room. No light, little airflow.
足以将脚印保存完好
It's the perfect conditions for preservation.
这意味着什么?
-Wh which means what? Which means they could be old.
可能是很久以前留下的脚印
巴兹·奥尔德林的脚印还留在月球上
Buzz Aldrin's boot prints are still on the moon because there's no atmosphere--
原因是没有空气…
我欣赏你用历史和科学 来说服我去相信你的理论 可是…
I appreciate you're using history and science
to try and bore me into submission, but…
威尔 我在坚毅号♥上看过那些机器人
Listen, Will, I saw the robots on the Resolute.
它们知道你的名字
They know your name.
如果它们也在这颗星球上 那你的危险就大了
So if they're here somewhere, you're in serious danger,
这点我们俩都很清楚
and we both know that.
请你跟我说实话 这些脚印有可能是近期留下来的吗?
So, please, just be honest with me. Could these be recent?
没错
Yeah.
有这个可能
Yeah, it's it's possible.
说来你可能不信 以前这种太空衣可牛逼了
Uh… believe it or not, back in the day, this was cool.
现在还是有人觉得这种太空衣很牛逼
-No, some people still think they are. Hmm.
我们离开地球之前 我弟弟穿着它参加万圣节派对
My little brother wore one on our last Halloween before we left Earth.
你要去哪里?
-Where you going? Come this way.
跟我走一趟
如果其他船员的苏醒系统 也受到破坏了
If the crew's wake systems were compromised like mine,
我们就不能冒险启动
we can't risk triggering them.
单凭我俩之力无法把所有冷冻管 都搬回你的大本营 所以…
And it's not like we can walk the pods back to your camp, so--
不会吧? 这辆车已经有二十年没动过了
Seriously? This has been on ice for 20 years.
我不也是吗?
Yeah, well, so have I.
没错 所以我不会 让你带上360公斤重物
Right, which is why I wouldn't strap 800 pounds to your back
开车穿越陨石雷区
and ride you across a meteor minefield.
这种比喻很奇怪 不过无所谓
Odd metaphor, but okay.
你听我说
Here's the thing.
你说我们必须在短时间内 离开这颗星球 否则就没机会了
You said the launch window off this planet won't hold for much longer.
那问题来了
So the question is,
你想走回去?还是开车回去?
do you wanna walk back, or do you wanna ride?
-你还好吧? -我没事 抱歉
-Is everything all right? Oh, yeah. Sorry.
阿沈和菲丝 那个你在幸运号♥上遇到的女人
Shen. He and Faith, the woman you saw on the Fortuna, they were…
他们以前是…
参加这种外太空任务训练
You know, when you train for a deep-space mission like ours,
人与人的关系就很容易拉近
people can get close.
-可以问你一个问题吗? -可以
-Can I ask you a question? Yep.
当初你决定离开地球时
When you made the decision to leave Earth,
有没有什么舍不得的人事物?
was there… was there anything that was hard to leave behind?
你有没有什么牵挂?
You know, anything that you miss?
加入外太空任务 就要学习怎么放下牵挂
Part of the job was teaching yourself not to miss anything.
这是史上行程最遥远的太空探索任务
It was the farthest space travel anyone had ever attempted.
为了维持精神健康 我们必须放下所有人事物
For our mental health, we had to commit to leaving everything and everyone behind.
好吧 其实不完全正确
Okay, that's not totally true.
我经常想起老家的一些事
There was something from back home I thought about all the time…
我想念帕萨迪纳的麦康奈尔冰淇淋店 专卖♥♥的巧克力糖冰淇淋
the rocky road ice cream at McConnell's in Pasadena.
书店对面那间吧
-The one across from the bookstore. You know it?
你知道那个地方?
对啊 我妈以前经常带我去
Yeah, my mom used to take us there all the time.
我最喜欢的口味也是巧克力糖
-Rocky road was actually also my favorite. Hmm.
世界真小
Small world.
是啊
Yeah.
趁陨石雨袭击前 我们赶紧出发吧
Better get movin' before the meteors do.
警报 船舱气压下降
Alert. Depressurizing cabin.
我还以为这些太空衣能防止气体进入
I thought these suits are supposed to be airtight.
如今沙子跑进了 我身上那些生人勿进的部位
I got sand in places where it's not supposed to be without my permission.
不要紧的 我们回去找增援
It's okay. We'll go back, get reinforcements.
我们去调度足够的人力和器材 来抓住其中一个机器人
We'll get enough people and equipment to capture one of those robots.
这不是我担心的事 我担心我们儿子的安危
I'm not worried about that right now. I am worried about our son.
我担心我们三个孩子的安危 可是当下我们必须专注怎么…
I'm worried about all our kids, but right now, we need to focus on how--
约翰 当时你并不在洞穴里 那个机器人的目标是威尔
John, you weren't there in that cave. That robot, it it wanted Will.
感觉上是冲着他来似的
It was it was like it was personal.
如果能够找回第二机器人 它就能找到威尔的下落
If SAR is back, he'll find a way to get to Will.
威尔 那是什么?
-Will, what is it? Something strange.
不对劲
我认为这些纹理不是机器人留下的
I actually don't think these were made by the robots.
怎么说?
What do you mean?
这些脚印上 可以看到甲壳质条痕和结节
These prints have chitinous striations and textured joints.
形状类似机器人 却不是金属做成的
They're shaped like the alien robots, but but they weren't made by metal.
它们是有机生物
They're organic.
如果脚印不是机器人留下的 那是什么东西留下的?
Then, if the robots didn't make those, who did?
潘妮、威尔!
Penny? Will?
如果你们要我留在上面安全的地方 就不用出声
If you want me to stay out here where it's safe, just say nothing!
史密斯!
Smith!
我们走进了一个黑漆漆的隧♥道♥ 不知道里面有什么
I mean, we just walked into a dark tunnel, with no idea what was inside.
我们是不是太脑残了?
How stupid do we have to be?
我们不入地狱 谁入地狱?
Sometimes you have to walk into dark places.
-有时候我们没有选择 -我们一直都有选择
-Sometimes you don't have a choice.
有时候走入地狱 才能保护挚爱
There's always a choice. Not if it's the only way to protect the people you love.
换成爸妈 他们也会这么做
-That's what Mom and Dad would do.
威尔 爸爸妈妈不在 好吗?
Will, Mom and Dad aren't here, okay?
唐和朱迪也不在
And neither is Don, and neither is Judy.
朱迪在上面 我不知道她的死活
She's on the surface, and I don't even know if she's okay.
我们也不知道…
We don't even know…
我竟然说出这番话 足以见得我是多么差劲的姐姐
And me saying this right now is reminding me
因为我应该安慰你才对
that I'm a really crappy older sister because I'm supposed to be comforting you.
你怎么就不害怕呢?
Why aren't you scared?
谁说我不害怕的?
Who says I'm not?
那你为什么从来不说呢?
Then why don't you ever talk about it?
威尔 那是什么东西?
Oh, Will, what is that?
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
我怎么可能不带武器进来呢?
-No way was I coming in here unarmed.
是机器人!
Robot!
你没事吧?你跑到哪里去了?
Are you okay? Where'd you go?
不会吧?不是它应该来救你们吗?
Really? Isn't he the one who's supposed to be rescuing you?
它好像要我们跟着他 为什么?
I think he wants us to follow him. Why?
危险 家人
Danger, family.
你离开地球将近两年了
So, you've been gone for almost two years now.
知道地球上的情况吗?
Any idea what's goin' on back on Earth?
还是你有没有办法 联♥系♥地球上的家人?
Maybe a way to contact someone back home?
抱歉 没有
No. Unfortunately, no.
怎么了?
Why?
我妈…
My mom,
现年差不多八十岁了
she'd be almost 80 by now.
她一直很担心我上太空
She was always worried about me going into space.
我很想听她说一句:“都跟你说了”
Can't wait for that big "told you so. "
你♥爸♥妈呢?
What about your parents?
我爸妈都在外太空
Um, my parents are in space. They're headed to the colony.
他们正在往殖民地前进 起码我认为是这样
-At least, I think--
感受到了吗?感觉就在附近
-Whoa! Feel that? Yeah. Felt like it's somewhere close.
我可以打从骨子里感受到
I could almost feel it in my stomach.
-糟糕 -你要干什么?
-No! What are you doing?
其中一个冷冻管松了
One of the pods got loose.
继续前进 后面交给我处理
Just keep moving. I got this.
小心点
-Be careful.
你没事吧?
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表