剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
比马上起航更好的方法 是确保第二外星机器人无法起航
Maybe the only thing better than us taking off is making sure that SAR can't!
怎么说?
What are you talking about?
只要能阻止第二外星机器人起航 它就无法抵达半人马座阿尔法星
SAR can't attack Alpha Centauri if SAR can't get there.
我们大可把它困在这个星球上
So maybe we ground him here on this planet.
要怎么困住它?
How?
炸掉它 用火战车压死它 我也说不上来
Kamikaze his ass! Drop a Chariot on him! I don't know.
我们没时间了 第二外星机器人随时都会起航
We don't have time! SAR could launch at any second.
这就是我想不通的地方
That's what doesn't make sense. Don, how long since you got scanned? An hour?
你被它扫描是多久以前的事? 一小时前吗?
差不多吧
Yeah, give or take.
既然它们已经知道 半人马座阿尔法星的位置
If the robots have known about Alpha Centauri since then,
为什么第二外星机器人还不起航? 我们应该听到或看到它起航才对
how come SAR hasn't launched yet? We would've seen or heard him if he had.
也许它的飞船坠毁了呢? 它和我们一样 被困在这个星球上
Well, maybe his ship is damaged. He crashed here just like the rest of us.
也许它要的不只是 半人马座阿尔法星的位置
Maybe he wants more than a map to Alpha Centauri.
它想从威尔身上得到某件东西 这可能是它一直以来的想法
Will, he wants something from Will. He always has.
威尔呢?
Where is Will?
威尔!
Will?
威尔!
Will?
威尔!
Will?
威尔!
Will? Will?
他走了
Uh… He's gone.
走了?走去哪里?
Gone? Gone where?
他要去拦住第二外星机器人
To try and stop SAR.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
我发现了这个录像机
I found this.
他给我们留言了
He left a message.
我是威尔·罗宾逊 来自第24个殖民小组
This is Will Robinson of the 24th Colonist group.
抱歉 莫伦
I'm sorry, Maureen.
这是我发送的最后一个视频
This is my final transmission.
但愿不是最后一个视频 不过…
Well, hopefully not my last, but…
天啊 威尔
Oh, Will.
如果你在看着这段视频…
…if you're watching this…
我怎么会没发现呢?
I should've known.
那就意味着我的计划 很大可能已经失败了
…there's a chance things didn't work out the way I hoped they would.
不要自责
We can't blame ourselves.
我要去找他!
I'm gonna go find him!
约翰 站住 他在火战车上 就算我们用跑的也追不上
John! Stop, he's in a Chariot! We'll never catch him on foot!
你知道他的计划吧?
Hey! Did you know about this?
威尔常说你们心灵相通 你知道的 对吧?
Will says you have a connection. Did you know?
唯一可行的做法是让木星号♥起飞
Hey, our only viable option is to get the Jupiter up in the sky
我们从空中搜索
and and search from the air.
这样看得更远 所需的时间更短 藏不藏得住已经不重要了
We can cover more ground in less time, and… to hell with staying hidden.
要赶在第二外星机器人之前找到威尔
-We need to find Will before SAR does.
妈妈 等一下
-Mom, wait! Powering up.
启动能源
-如果他的决定是对的呢? -怎么说?
-What if he's doing the right thing? What are you talking about?
如果他是唯一一个 能够跟那些机器人沟通的人
He's the only one who can relate to these robots.
搞不好也是唯一一个 能够阻止它们的人
What if he's the only one who can put an end to it?
如果他不是呢?
And what if he's not?
潘妮 我们分离期间 妈妈学到的唯一一件事是
Penny, if there's one thing I've learned since we got lost,
认为只有自己知道解决方案 这个想法通常是错的
it's that when you think you're the only one with answers,
you're usually wrong.
看到火战车了吗?
Any sign of the Chariot?
没有 找不到任何信♥号♥♥ 威尔肯定切断追踪系统了
No, I'm not picking anything up. Will must've disabled the tracking system.
那第二外星机器人呢? 它身上的金属会反光
What about SAR? His metal should reflect the light.
也许我们可以通过搜寻光速发现反光
Maybe we can we can catch a bounce off our search beams.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
你想从我儿子身上得到什么?
And what do you want with my son?
威尔·罗宾逊一定会来救你的
Will Robinson will come to save you.
不过你放心
But don't worry.
我不会像你伤害我一样伤害他的
I won't hurt him the way you hurt me.
我要指教他
I want to learn from him.
你想从他身上知道什么?
What do you want to learn?
你怎么删除最初的编程?
Why you stopped following your programming…
威尔·罗宾逊肯定对你做过什么
Will Robinson did something to you.
你看
Here.
我要知道他对你做过什么
I need to know what it is.
告诉我
Tell me.
你太弱了
You are weak.
威尔·罗宾逊改变了你的编程 让你听从他的指令
Will Robinson reprogrammed you to follow his orders.
你被他控制了
He controls you now.
我没被威尔·罗宾逊控制
Will Robinson does not control me.
那你为什么听从于他?
Then why do you serve him?
这是个好的开始
That's a good start.
我叫威尔·罗宾逊
My name's Will Robinson.
我相信我的名字你们都知道了
I'm pretty sure you know that already.
我们被困在山洞里时
When you and I were in the cave,
你想从我身上知道什么
you wanted to know something.
我不知道你想知道什么 不过…
I I wasn't sure what it was then, but…
我现在好像懂了
I think I do now.
你想知道我和机器人 在那棵树上相遇时经历了什么
You wanted to know what happened when Robot and I met in the tree, because…
因为…
从那一刻开始 机器人就变得不再一样了
that's when Robot started being different.
我说的对吗?
Is that right?
我知道有时候改变是一件可怕的事
Look, I know that sometimes change can be scary, but…
但改变也可以帮助我们变得更好
it can also help you become better than you were before.
你知道“编程”是什么吗?
Do you understand what programming is?
你想知道“心”是什么吗?
Are you asking about the heart?
没错 我认为“心”也是一种编程形式
Yeah. The heart is actually a form of programming, I guess.
心…
It…
心能告诉我们怎么行动
it can tell us how to act…
该不该冒险
what to risk…
谁是朋友
who our friends are.
但“心”也是会碎的
Hearts can also be broken.
就像你的编程一样 也是能够打破的
Just like your programming can be broken.
但最重要的是 “心”碎后我们做了什么
But it's what we do afterwards that matters.
有件事是你必须知道的
There's something you need to know.
你们的主人 也就是为你们编程的生物
Your masters,
the beings who programmed you, they're…
它们已经不在了
…they're not here anymore.
它们已经灭绝了
They're extinct.
我不知道它们出了什么事 也不知道它们要你们去做什么
I don't know what happened to them, but…
但都不重要了
whatever it is they wanted you to do, it doesn't matter anymore.
它们已经消失了
They're gone.
你可以选择自己的编程
You can choose your own programming.
随自己的想法做决定
You can do whatever you want.
知道…
Does…
知道它们灭绝后 你会不会感到难过?
Does knowing they're gone make you sad?
我们难过时 心会痛
Sometimes our… our hearts can hurt when we're sad.
不难过
Not sad.
你知道它们是怎么死的吗?
Do you know how they died?
被我杀了
I killed them.
危险 威尔·罗宾逊
Danger, Will Robinson.
在那边 两点钟方向!
Over there! Two o'clock!
大家都坐稳了!
Everybody, hold on!
我想不通 你为什么要杀了它们?
Uh oh I don't understand. Why would you do that?
消灭主人
Kill all masters.
不要!
No!
如今消灭心
Now kill heart.
求你了 你一定要听我的
Please. Please, you have to listen to me.
拒绝编程
No programming.
我无意给你编程!
I don't wanna program you!
没有主人
No masters.
机器人!
Robot!
没有心
No heart.
你终于自♥由♥了
Now you are free.
威尔!
Will!
威尔!
Will!
你们还记得这一切是怎么开始的吗?
Do you remember when this all started?
我们都想要有个新的开始
We all just wanted a fresh start.
不只是找个新家园 我们都想要有个新的开始
Not just a new home, but…
a fresh start with each other.
无论有多少次事与愿违
And no matter how many different times things have gone wrong,
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表