剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
我觉得机器人想表达的是 我们可以互相帮忙
I think Robot's saying you can help each other.
威尔 你那边快断线了
Will, you're breaking up.
-你们那边也是 -威尔 听好
-Same here. Will, I need you to listen.
一旦抵达半人马座阿尔法星
When you get to Alpha Centauri,
一定要熄灭引擎 不让它们找到你
you need to turn that engine off so no one can find you.
-知道吗? -我一直都有这个打算
-Okay? That was always the plan.
妈妈懂的 但是以目前情况看来 没什么比你安然无恙来得更重要
I know. I know, but now it is- it is more important than ever.
第二机器人可能还活着
SAR might be alive.
妈妈!
Mom? Mom?
妈妈 你还听得到吗?我爱你们
Mom, can you hear me? I love you--
孩子们没事
They're okay. They're okay!
没错
They are.
没错
They are. Oh, man!
那我们要怎么处理这个家伙?
So, what do we do about this guy?
我们可以开工了
We get to work.
你不是说横跨地表 是最艰难的部分吗?
I thought you said getting across the surface
对啊
was the hard part. Yeah, it was.
如今我们还要下坡三公里 才能抵达大本营
We're a two-mile vertical drop from your camp.
除非下面有个大气垫
Unless you have one hell of an airbag there,
否则这才是最艰难的部分
-this is officially the hard part. Don't worry.
放心吧
所有问题都有解决方案
Every problem has a solution.
等等 你刚刚说什么?
Wait, what did you just say?
没什么 我妈经常把这句话挂在嘴边
Nothing. It's just… something my mom always says.
我以前认识一个女人 她也经常把这句话挂在嘴边
I used to know a woman who used that phrase a lot too.
有件事我必须告诉你
There's something I have to tell you.
你说你今天无法再承受更多新消息
I know you said that that maybe you don't want any more news today,
但我认为你有必要知道 我当初在学校写学习报告时
but I think you deserve to know the reason why I chose you
为什么选了你
to do my report on back in school.
那个作业主要是 介绍一个自己崇拜的对象
The assignment was to talk about somebody that was a hero to us,
我心中有两个人选 我决定不了
and I couldn't decide between two people.
第一个是我爸 他是美国海豹突击队成员
One was my father, a Navy SEAL
他是我心目中最勇敢的人 也是个最了不起的父亲
and probably the bravest and best dad that I could ever ask for,
第二个是一个我未曾见过的人
and… and the second was someone that I never met
但他一直是我人生中的一部分
but was kind of always a part of my life.
每年感恩节 他的母亲都会来我们家做客
His mother would come over every Thanksgiving, and…
我提交作业那天
she was there that day
他的母亲也在场
that I gave that report.
我妈和他以前是美国宇航局的同事
My mom worked with him at NASA,
每当我妈提起他时
and… when she would talk about him,
她都会说 他把生命奉献给了太空
she would say that… that he gave his life to space.
但他也给了她更美好的东西
But… that he gave her life something more.
那就是我
He gave her me.
只是他从不知道我的存在
And he never knew that I existed,
我也从没叫过他一声“爸爸”
and… I never referred to him as my father
因为那个位置已经被人取代了
because, well, that job was already taken,
我一直很想知道 如果他知道了这件事会说什么
but I always wondered what he would say if he got to hear this story.
我想…
I think…
他会说的第一句话是: “很高兴认识你”
he would start by saying, "Nice to meet you. "
我也很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you too.
走吧 我赶紧回去大本营 通知大家这件事吧
Come on! We have to go back to camp, tell everyone the good news.
好的 我马上就回去
Okay, I'll be right there.
我发现你没跟你♥爸♥妈提起 我还活着的事
I noticed you didn't mention to your parents that I was still alive.
抱歉 但我们有更重要的事要谈
No offense, but there were more important things to talk about.
我倒有另一个推测 我认为你想保护所有人
I have another theory. I think you were being a protector.
保护我这个偷渡客免于责难
Protecting me from getting in trouble for being a stowaway
保护你♥爸♥妈
and protecting your parents
不让他们担心你和我单独行动
so they wouldn't worry about the fact that you were alone with me.
这个推测很有趣
Interesting theory.
威尔·罗宾逊 你是好人
You're a good person, Will Robinson.
虽然这一年以来你都独来独往的 但你♥爸♥妈的价值观仍然深植于你心里
Even being on your own this past year, the values your parents instilled in you,
你最初始的编程
your original programming,
一直没变
it stuck with you.
好在我们到现在都还没起航
I guess it's a good thing we didn't take off sooner.
怎么说?
What do you mean?
要不是我们一整年 都被滞留在这颗星球上
Well, if we hadn't been stranded here for so long,
那我们就永远不可能发现这个地方
we never would have found this place,
你也永远无法跟你♥爸♥妈取得联♥系♥
and you never would have connected with your parents.
有时老天总有最好的安排
Sometimes, things work out for the best.
找到稻草人帮助我爸妈
So, finding Scarecrow to help my parents,
是你向我道歉的方式吗?
was that your way of saying sorry?
都行
Well, either way,
谢谢你
thank you.
外太空到底有些什么?
What's out there?
其他机器人
The other robots,
知道这个地方发生的事吗?
do they know what happened to this place?
知道它们的创造者…
That whoever made them is…
已经灭绝了吗?
extinct?
不是 威尔·罗宾逊
No, Will Robinson.
我们大可通过改变编程来结束这一切
Then that's how we end this.
那些机器人对我们发动攻击时 并不是自愿的
When the robots attacked us, it's not what they wanted to do.
而是被编程好的
It's what they were programmed to do.
那些命令 就是它们最初始的编程
Those orders, their original programming,
已经过时了
it's obsolete now.
我们要设法向它们证明这点
We have to find a way to prove it to them.
危险 威尔·罗宾逊
Danger, Will Robinson.
你想到第二机器人吧?
You're thinking about SAR.
你认为它还记得我吗?
Do you think he'll remember me?
去找威尔·罗宾逊
Find Will Robinson.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表