剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
莫伦 乳牛等着你喂食呢
Cows aren't gonna feed themselves, Maureen!
总有一天 我会近距离看着你
Someday I'm gonna see you up close.
别让我再说一遍
Don't make me ask twice!
莫伦!
Maureen!
妈妈!
Mom? Mom?
你还记得经历了什么事吗?告诉我
Do you remember what happened? I need you to tell me.
第二外星机器人尾随我们进入大裂缝
SAR followed us into the Rift.
木星号♥失去动力 所有人都弹出了飞船
We lost power, and everyone ejected.
总之所有人都要弹出飞船才安全
At least, everyone was… supposed to.
很好 语言能力正常
All right. No slurred speech.
没有失忆、集中能力没问题 说明你没有挫伤和弥漫性轴索损伤
Your memory, your concentration is good. That rules out contusion or DAI.
我要尝试联♥系♥其他人
I'm gonna try to contact the others.
打住!
No!
关掉通讯系统
Turn that off.
这样会被它们发现吗?
They can track us?
任何电子器材都足以引起它们注意
Anything electronic draws them like flies.
在这里等着 我去看看附近有没有其他人
Wait here. I'm gonna see if I can spot the others.
别乱动
-Hold still. Hold still.
没事了 很好
I got you. All right.
好了
There you go.
把你手腕仪的电池拆掉
Make sure to pull the batteries out of your wrist device too.
什么?
-What? Pull your batteries out!
赶紧拆下电池!
好的
Ah! Right.
第二外星机器人和同伴坠机后 有没有生还下来?
Do you think SAR and his friends survived the crash?
我的手腕仪是不是在地上?
Hey, is my wrist device down there?
是啊 我看到了
Yeah, I see it.
-确保它已经关闭了 -已经关闭了
-Make sure it's off. Oh, it's off.
我要回答你刚刚的问题
To answer your question…
没错
Yeah.
它们都生还了
They survived.
电力供应组件看似没问题
PSA looks good.
起码这是还未开启的状况
At least from what I can tell without actually turning it on.
趁其他人赶来前 我们把飞船准备好吧
Let's try to get the ship prepped by the time the others get back.
应该没问题
Shouldn't be a problem.
很高兴跟我一起坠落地面的人是你 不是其他人
Of all the people to crash with, I'm glad I crashed with you.
别跟潘妮说
Don't tell Penny.
别跟威尔说
Or Will.
也别跟你♥爸♥说
Or your father.
好的
Yeah.
-我要去检查油箱了 -好的
-I'm gonna go check on the fuel tanks. Okay.
-朱迪 -怎么了?
-Judy? Yeah?
我的火箭弹射座好像还没解除
I think the seat rockets are still armed.
什么?
What?
好的 没事的
Okay. It's okay. Um…
告诉我 我要检查哪个部位?
Okay, talk me through what I'm supposed to look at.
夹具松脱了吗?
Are the clamps engaged?
松脱了
No.
推进剂筒还完好吗?
Is the propellant canister intact?
裂开了
-It's cracked. So I'm basically sitting on a land mine.
严格说来 我坐在一个地雷上
这可不妙
That's not good.
这是重力感应器
Okay, um… the sensors are triggered by weight,
只要我坐着不动 就不会爆♥炸♥
so as long as I stay seated, they won't go off.
如果我动了 就必死无疑
But if I move, I'm dead.
到时你也活不了 因为弹片会满天飞
And so are you. It'll spray shrapnel everywhere.
火箭是由弹射助推器触发的 对吧?
The rocket's triggered by the catapult booster?
可是火箭还是活跃的 所以我们无法安全解除
Yes, but you can't safely disconnect it when it's armed.
我大可在缝隙内喷上液态氦 将弹射助推器凝固
Okay, I could spray liquid helium in the gap and freeze it.
这样只能把爆♥炸♥时间延后几秒
That would only delay it for a couple of seconds,
不足以让我们逃离飞船
which isn't enough time for us to get clear.
没有其他办法解除弹射系统了吗?
There isn't any other way to disarm the system?
一定有的 我只是…
I'm sure there is. I just--
我只是暂时想不到
I don't know what it is right now.
你看起来很疲倦
You look exhausted.
麻烦你了 妈妈
-Oh, thanks, Mom.
Oh!
你最可爱了 是吧?
Aren't you just the sweetest thing?
朱迪 很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you, Judy.
没事的
Yeah!
我知道你在工作上不开心
I know you're down about your job.
那不是一份普通的工作 我差点就当上一名宇航员了
I was gonna be an astronaut. It's more than just a job.
结果事与愿违
-Life throws curveballs.
我连第一轮培训都没通过 所以被迫要退出
I didn't even get through the first round of training before I had to bow out.
起码你回家了 回到你的故乡
Well, you're home now, where you belong.
我不打算留下来
I'm not staying here.
也许你可以利用你的工程师学位 在这里修理庄稼收割机
Oh, maybe you can put that engineering degree to work fixing the harvester.
你是怎么做到的?
How did you do that?
终于找到一个我懂你不懂的学问了
Finally, something I know that you don't.
试试这张摇摇椅
-Try out the rocker.
Come on.
宝宝是会长大的
Babies don't stay babies forever.
外太空浩瀚无垠
There's a lot of outer space up there.
无穷无尽
We're not about to run out.
还会有其他任务等着你
There will be other missions.
不行 朱迪不能没有妈妈
No. I'm not gonna risk orphaning Judy.
这是非常理智的决定
That's very sensible of you.
照顾孩子我还不行
I don't know how to do this yet.
但我挺聪明的
But I'm pretty smart.
我相信你将来也是
And you will be too.
我们一起想办法吧
We'll figure it out.
不要紧的 我们一起想办法吧
It's okay. We'll figure it out.
找到其他人的位置了吗?
-Did you find where everyone is?
木星号♥在以南20公里处
Jupiter's 20 kilometers to the south.
看起来状态不错
Looks to be in pretty good shape.
我看到有降落伞卡在树顶上
I saw a parachute stuck in the tree,
起码我们知道有个人平安降落了
so we know where at least one of them came down.
只有一个?
Just one?
我只看到一个
Just the one I saw.
命运号♥的位置最接近我们 我们先去找命运号♥
The Fortuna's closest, so, uh… we'll head there first.
将机器人和引擎弄到手
Get the robot and the engine.
你有没有看到第二外星机器人?
Did you see any sign of SAR?
这种事不用你操心
That's not something you need to worry about.
-爸爸 -怎么了?
-Dad? Yeah.
很高兴有你在身边
I'm glad you're here.
别带上头盔和背包 我们要赶路
Hey, leave the helmet and the hard pack. We need to move fast.
-Oh!
黛比!
-Debbie? Deb--
我给你做标记 这就是你回报我的方式?
This is what I get for clipping your tag.
你刚尝到自♥由♥的滋味 就为所欲为了?
You get a little taste of freedom, first thing you do is abuse it.
你在吃什么呢?
-What are you eating?
别吃那个东西
Do not eat that!
恶心死了
Ugh! That's gross.
你可是用同一张嘴来亲我脸颊的 这不是明智的做法
You peck my cheek with that mouth. You are making poor choices.
搞什么?
-What the- Oh!
松开!
Get off me. Get off me!
搞什么?不要 我的靴子!
-What the No! Hey, my boot!
不要!
Aah! No!
黛比 别靠近那些水滩
Debbie! No, no, no, no! Do not go near those things.
听到了吗?这只鸡不乖
Do you hear me? Bad chicken!
我没去检查油箱 但我找到了液态氦 所以…
Okay, so I didn't get to the fuel tanks, but I found the helium, so--
怎么回事?
What's happening? We're sinking.
飞船正在往下沉
你看那边的弹射舱口 有液体滴下来
Look. The ejection hatch. Something's leaking.
这是什么?
-What is it?
是口水
It's saliva.
飞船不是往下沉
We're not sinking.
而是被吞噬了
We're being swallowed.
你的机器人把我们送来一个屎坑
Your robot brought us to the worst place yet.
你只有对它不满时 才会管它叫“你的机器人”
You only call him "my robot" when you're unhappy with him.
亏你还经常提醒我 你和机器人以前很要好呢
Usually, you're trying to remind everyone how you used to be so close.
我们依然很要好 只是以别人不理解的方式
We still are, in our own way.
我不管背包里有什么 总之不值得你舍命去取回来
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表