剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
Yeah, it's just a fancy way of saying I stopped in the middle.
你懂的 热爱写作的是以前的我
But, you know, writing was the old me.
那你现在跟以前有什么不同?
-How is she different from the new you? I used to care about things too much.
我以前对什么事都过分在乎 这应该遗传自我爸妈吧
I guess I got that from my parents.
你觉得他们还好吗?
Do you think they're okay?
我不喜欢假设性的问题
I don't like hypothetical questions. I live in the moment.
我活在当下
这就是我喜欢你的原因 潘尼·罗宾逊
That's what I like about you, Penny Robinson.
加压
Pressurizing.
麻烦你把这个锅炉加热至摄氏900度
Heat this up to 900 degrees Celsius for me, please.
威尔!
Will!
我是不是来得不是时候?
Is this a bad time?
你确实经常在不对的时候出现 找我什么事?
Same as it always is. What are you doing here?
我只想知道怎么这么久还没修好
I was just curious what's taking so long.
因为提炼出纯钛比教法语还难
Well, refining titanium's harder than teaching French.
我很期待未来能在半人马座阿尔法星 过着幸福快乐的生活
I was looking forward to living happily on Alpha Centauri.
进度还不错
It's not so bad here.
当初听你说只要几星期就能修好 大家都感到非常开心
Everyone was so excited when you said we'd only be here a few weeks.
如今大家都有点失望了
People are less excited now.
打扰我是不会改善进度的
Well, bothering me isn't gonna make things go any faster.
只要不把我的膝盖 浸泡在冷冰冰的水里
If I can help in any way
我都很乐意搭把手 需要帮忙叫我
that doesn't involve standing up to my knees in cold water, let me know.
物件靠近
Object approaching.
(流轨 警告)
快点!
-Hurry! Everybody!
快点!
Let's go, guys!
有陨石跌落了 大家快躲到防空洞里!
Incoming meteor! Everyone head to the bunker!
知道了 赶紧躲到防空洞里!
Okay. Okay, to the bunker!
大家赶紧躲到防空洞里!
Everyone get to the bunker!
快点!
-Hurry up!
Come on!
Come on! Will!
快进来 快点!
Come on, come on!
潘尼呢?
-A bit faster! Where's Penny?
快躲起来!
Come on. Come on!
我妈妈呢?我在这里
Where's my mom? I'm here!
好了
Okay.
安全了
We're all clear.
好样的 下次要再快一点 好吗?
Good job. We just need to be a bit quicker next time.
加油
-Let's keep at it. Good.
很好
-大家可以回到岗位干活了 -我可以帮忙收拾
-Back to work. I can help clean up.
这里有很多孩子都视你为榜样
A lot of people here think you're cool.
你不参与演习 相等于给大家树立坏榜样
You're setting a bad example by blowing this off.
我没想要树立榜样 树立榜样是你的职责
I'm not setting an example of anything. That's your job.
你是船员之一 跟大家一样
You're part of the crew, same as everyone else.
陨石穿越大气层时就被烧掉了 陨石进入大气层时一定会被烧掉的
It burned up in the atmosphere. Okay? It always burns up in the atmosphere.
万一有一天烧不掉呢?
Someday it might not.
朱迪!
Judy!
记得我们一年前担心的那件事吗?
You remember that thing we were worried about a year ago?
我们当初认为不会发生那种事 以为到时我们已经离开了
The thing we never thought would come up because we'd be long gone?
这是在模拟刚刚出现的情况
This is a simulation of what happened earlier.
看到这两个巨大的小行星 相撞后的结果吗?
See that collision between those two giant asteroids?
看清楚接下来发生什么情况
Now watch what happened next.
怎么回事?
-What's going on?
刚刚掉落下来的陨石 就是撞击后散落下来的碎片
One of those pieces is the big meteor that just fell,
瞧瞧其他脱离原有运行轨道的小行星
but look how many other smaller pieces came off too.
不少还漂浮在运行轨道上
And a lot of them are still floating in orbit.
上面越来越拥挤了
It's getting exponentially more congested up there.
能带领飞船安全离开这里的 电脑导航系统还能支撑多久?
How long before the computer won't be able
to safely navigate the ship through this mess?
照这样下去 大概四五天吧
At this rate, four or five days.
到时我们永远都离不开这里了
And we'll be stuck here forever.
四天应该不足以让你把飞船修好吧?
It'll take more than four days to complete repairs on the ship, won't it?
如果纯钛铁量充足的话 四个小时就能完成
I could do it in four hours if I had enough titanium.
真希望我能凭一己之力做好这件事
I wish I could do this by myself.
做好什么事?
Do what?
我们刚刚着陆时
So, when we first got here,
木星号♥的感应器探测到 海拔三公里以上存有纯钛铁床
the Jupiter sensors picked up a pure titanium deposit two miles up.
我们叫机器人去提取 可惜岩石支撑不了它的重量
We asked the robot to go get it, but the rock couldn't support his weight,
我们以为这个计划就此告吹了
and I thought that was the end of that plan,
如今情况有变
but things have changed.
好消息是我们比机器人还要轻很多
The good news is we are a lot lighter than the robot is.
地点在海拔三公里以上?
Did you say two miles?
这里哪个人有过 海拔三公里以上的攀登经验?
Who here has climbed two miles? Not even you.
连你也没有过吧?
从海拔三公里掉下 跟从海拔1. 5公里掉下没差吧?
How much worse is falling two miles than falling one mile?
这颗星球的大气层 已经被某一场大灾难给摧毁了
This planet's atmosphere was ripped away by whatever cataclysm wrecked it.
好在我们能够在这个峡谷低处 找到一处适合生存的空气
We were lucky to find a puddle of atmosphere at the bottom of this canyon.
但越往高处攀升 空气就越稀薄
As we go higher, it'll thin out to nothing.
所以来到这个定点 我们就要穿上太空衣
Which is why, at this point, we will need our space suits.
我们只有一次机会
We're only gonna have one shot at this.
这项任务只能成功 不能失败
So this needs to succeed,
不然我们就别想抵达 半人马座阿尔法星或是跟爸妈重聚了
or we can forget about ever seeing Alpha Centauri or our parents.
好了 大家都去准备太空衣吧 我们会去准备大家所需的器材
Okay, so everybody prep your suits, and we will print the gear we need.
危险
Danger.
什么危险?
Tell me about it.
帮威尔·罗宾逊
Help Will Robinson.
我知道你一直想帮我
I know you're always trying to help me…
可是这次你帮不上忙
but you can't this time.
知道吗?
Okay?
对了
Hey.
你刚刚没说一句话 你没任何疑问吗?
You were quiet. You don't have any questions?
你说得很仔细了
You were very thorough.
我们以前遇过不少困境 每次都能化险为夷
We've been in some hard spots before, but we've always made it through.
是啊 以前有爸妈帮我们 谁知道他们这一刻在哪里呢?
Yeah, with Mom and Dad there to help us. Who knows where they are now?
(“危险”星系 阳光基地)
-韦斯 -什么事?
-West. Yeah?
这批补给消耗光后 整个系统还能全面操作吗?
After this supply run, do we have everything to make the base operational?
我敢保证整个系统 只剩下24小时的寿命
But I guarantee that the systems will be up and running within 24 hours.
空调也是吗?这里热得要命
Including air conditioning? It's hot as hell.
恒星都是热的 我能怎么办?
Stars are hot. What am I supposed to do?
好在恒星释放出的热能 产生了光电干扰
Fortunately, they provide photoelectric interference
让我们躲过了敌人的眼线
to hide us from the enemy.
既然敌人不知道我们躲起来
Now that we're hidden,
我们终于能够 把焦点放在寻找我们孩子上了
we can finally turn our attention to finding a way back to our children.
我知道我们每时每刻都在记挂着他们
I know not a second passes we don't think about them.
我也很清楚
As I understand it,
我们需要机器人的引擎 才能抵达半人马座阿尔法星
we need one of the robots' engines to get us to Alpha Centauri,
而那个引擎只能由机器人操作
and that engine can only be operated by a robot.
约翰 你能不能告诉我们 当下所面临的困难吗?
John, can you speak to what we're up against?
Uh…
它们不欢迎我们
They don't like us.
但也不讨厌我们
They don't hate us.
它们只在乎一个人 那就是我的儿子
The only person they've ever seemed to care about is my son,
可惜他不在这里
and, uh… he's not here.
要是被机器人发现 我们必死无疑 只要不被它们发现 我们就能活下来
If they discover us, they'll kill us. If we stay hidden, we'll stay alive.
总之据我们所知 只要我们拿走了属于它们的东西
However, we've learned that if we take something that belongs to them,
它们就会毫不留情地反击
they hit back hard.
那要怎么带走它们的东西 却不会被它们攻击?
-So how do we take it without getting hit? I don't know.
我也不知道
我不怕这些东西 无论有多么危险
I'm not afraid to take these things on.
只要能够回到我女儿身边 我都在所不惜
Whatever the risk, it's worth it to get back to my daughter.
有勇无谋是去不了多远的
Bravery won't get us very far.
真希望莫伦今天在场 并且跟我们分享她的看法
I was hoping Maureen might be here with us today, share some insight.
你去找她讨论一下吧
You'll have to discuss that with her.
好了 各位 开始干活吧
All right, everyone. Let's get to work.
嗨 美女
Hi, beautiful!
天啊 我好想你哦
Oh, I missed you so much!
你有没有得到应有的尊重?
Are you getting the respect you deserve?
如果有人欺负你 我就去向人事部投诉 不骗你!
You let me know. I'll go to Human Resources. Yes, I will!
你怎么认得出哪一只是你的?
How can you tell which one's yours?
你觉得我是那种爸爸吗?
What kind of a father do you think I am?
乖乖 晚些时候见 爱你哦!
Yeah! Yeah! See you soon! I love you!
你要到高层餐室参加茶叙吧?
Don't you have a tea party in the officers' mess to attend?
只是大家小聚一番
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表