剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
-你是老师吧? -对啊 生物学老师
-You're a teacher, right? Yes. Biology.
把你的教学计划和讲义通通拿来
We need your lesson plans, lecture notes, all of it.
不会吧?
Seriously?
所有关于半人马座阿尔法星 天然资源的资料都要销毁
Information about the natural resources on Alpha Centauri goes in the bag.
别停下来 直到得到明确指示为止
Just don't stop until you get a solid green light.
拿去 跟他走一趟
-Hurry. Here, go with him. Where's that bag?
我一直很想知道 你的货物是怎么通过分派系统的
-Get this shredded. I always wondered how you managed to get your goods past the allotment system.
我也很想知道 为什么分派系统经常故障
I also wondered why the allotment system was constantly malfunctioning.
别分心 过去的事别再去想了
Stay focused. Stop thinking about the past.
欢迎光临半人马座阿尔法星
Welcome to Alpha Centauri.
这是你们的新生活
-Welcome to your new life.
你们刚刚经历了 将近26万亿英里的漫长旅程
It's been a long journey for you, almost 26 trillion miles.
如今终于到家了
But you are home now.
真希望我们已经到家了
I wish to hell we were.
你们刚刚加入了 地球最美好、最璀璨的社区…
-You've joined a community of the best and brightest Earth has to offer,
起码现在我们知道了
-dedicated to building… At least we know now.
你想说什么?
-What do you mean? About the kids.
我是指孩子们的情况
你说过未知是最痛苦的 如今我们知道他们安然无恙了
You said the hardest part was the not knowing. We know now.
知道他们没事了
They're okay.
他们一定能抵达目的地的
-They're gonna make it there.
即便我们不在他们身边
Even if we aren't.
(档案已删除 此操作无法撤销)
我感到大家都很害怕
I think everybody's pretty spooked.
这正是第二外星机器人的目的
That's exactly what SAR wants.
我们不知道它的目标是什么
We don't know what he wants.
我们知道 目标是那部引擎
Yes, we do. He wants the engine.
它知道如果以爸妈来要胁我们 我们就会去找它 并把引擎交还给它
He knows that if he threatens our parents, then we'll go there and give it to him.
你有没有想过它可能还有其他目标?
What if he's after more than just our engine?
它也可能在找火腿三明治什么 但这不是重点
He could be after a ham sandwich, for all I care.
它要杀了我们爸妈 我们不能让这种事发生
He's gonna kill our parents. We can't let that happen.
等等 我们要从长计议
Hold on. We have to think things through.
没错 维贾伊说得对
No, Vijay's right.
是吗?
He is?
不好意思 我还是第一次听你对我这么说
Sorry, I think that's the first time you've ever said that.
各位 第二外星机器人要胁我们 这一步它走错了
Guys, SAR didn't just make a threat. He just made a mistake.
它刚出示我们爸妈的确切位置
He just showed us where our parents are. Their exact coordinates.
-让我们用机器人去拯救… -潘妮 它没有搞错 这是它的陷阱
-So we can go get them. Use the robot- It's not a mistake, Penny. It's a trap.
我接获直接指令
I was given direct orders to take us to Alpha Centauri from our parents.
带领大家抵达目的地 即使这意味着远离爸妈
远离孩子们的父母
From everyone's parents.
这些人相信我能把孩子们带往目的地
People who put their trust in me to get us there.
-他们会希望我们去拯救他们 -你错了 他们只有一个愿望
-They would want us to at least try. No. They wanted one thing.
那就是我们平安抵达殖民地
For us to get to the colony safely.
那他们有没有考虑过我们的想法?
What about what we want?
我要去拯救我爸妈
I wanna save my parents.
诺亚
Noah…
各位
everyone,
想要拯救父母和成功拯救父母
there is a big difference between wanting to save our parents
完全是两回事
and actually pulling it off.
敌人在暗 我们在明
We lack any element of surprise.
第二外星机器人知道我们会去救他们 一旦我们出现 它就会…
SAR knows that we're coming. And the second we get there, he's gonna…
它会派出所有追兵追捕我们
he's gonna send everything he's got after us.
但我还是想去拯救他们
I still want to try.
Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hey. Hey.
需要帮忙吗?
You need anything?
其实我很需要你帮忙
Yeah. Actually, I do.
木星号♥的速度 永远及不上第二外星机器人
There's no way that we can outrun SAR. The Jupiter's not fast enough.
我们的科技比不上它们的科技 我们只有一艘飞船 它们呢?
Our technology versus theirs. Our one ship versus how many of theirs? It--
我认为我们毫无胜算可言
I just don't see how it's possible.
你说得对
You're right.
就连最出色的驾驶员和电脑 也做不到你要做的事
Not even the best pilot or computer can do what you're asking.
Hey.
你还好吧?
You okay?
但以前在学校被恶霸欺负时
But there's one thing my mother would tell me
我妈跟我说过一句话
when the bullies would chase me after school.
“如果速度不够对方快 起码智商要比对方高”
"If you're not faster than them, then you damn well better be smarter. "
在我看来
And from what I've seen,
这艘飞船上有不少智商高的人
you've got a lot of smart people on this ship.
我知道你心里有某个部分认为 解决这个问题是你的责任
I know a part of you thinks you need to be the one to solve this,
但这不是你的责任
but you don't.
你还有我们
Okay? You're not alone.
你是船长
You're the captain.
你做主
You.
这不是民♥主♥社会 票数多少不重要
This isn't a democracy. Votes don't matter.
谁举手、多少人举手 都不是你要考量的重点
Who raises their hand, how many… Doesn't matter.
决定在你手上
It's your call.
无论你做什么决定 是救还是不救
And whatever that call is, either way…
我相信都是正确的决定
I believe it will be the right one.
每个问题都有解决方案 对吧?
Every problem has a solution, right?
我们体内多少都有妈妈的遗传
Look, there's a little bit of Mom in all of us,
说明如果真有一个解决方案
which means, if there is a solution here,
真有一个办法能够拯救他们 那我们三人一定能找到
a way to save them, the three of us can find it.
谁要先发言?
Who wants to start?
朱迪
Judy…
我应该知道能怎么做
I think I know what to do.
…with everything coming out of…
好了 都解决了吗?
Okay, is that everything?
还没 我知道书中的每一页、每个字
Not everything. I- I know every every page, every word.
书中没有提到任何 跟半人马座阿尔法星有关的内容
Nothing in here could lead them to Alpha Centauri.
书中指提到我们一家人
-Maureen- What is in here is us.
讲述我们一家人和…
It's our family, and…
如果这是我生命的终点 我要…
if this is where it ends, I…
好的
It's okay.
好了 最后一批了
Hey, last call.
找到你了
Hey. Here you are.
谢谢你
Hey. Thank you.
我要感谢你才对
No. Thank you. 'Cause of you and Maureen, my kids are gonna be safe.
我们的孩子能够平安无恙 都要感谢你和莫伦
不是 这是大家的功劳
No, it's 'cause of all of us.
敌人十分钟后抵达
T-minus ten minutes until arrival.
赶紧行动吧
Better get moving.
木星2号♥区 搞定 木星6号♥区 准备提取
-J2, all clear. J6, prepare for pickup.
木星30号♥ 我正搬着一个垃圾箱过去
Jupiter 30, I'm headed to you with a junk trunk.
-就这么多? -所有物件都在里面了
-This it? Every last one.
好的
Okay.
就剩这些了
This is the rest!
搞什么?
Come on.
快点 垃圾!
Come on! You piece of junk!
天啊
God--
看来只好用老方法了
Guess we're goin' old school.
好吧
Okay. Oh!
好样的
Good form! You know, after your promotion, I was worried
我还担心你升迁后 忘记怎么干粗活了呢
够了 唐
-you'd forgotten how to do the work! Okay! Don! Don, Don, Don!
够了 我们做得对
Hey, hey, hey! We're doing the right thing!
那些机器人永远都找不到 半人马座阿尔法星了
Those robots aren't gonna find any trace of Alpha Centauri!
我们也是
And neither are we!
所有努力和不可思议的计划 都功亏一篑了
Everything we've done. Every crazy plan we tried.
为什么要对一个永远抵达不了的未来 怀抱希望呢?
What was the point of giving yourself hope for a future you're never gonna have?
唐 这不都是为了希望吗?
Hope was the point, Don.
敌人五分钟后抵达
T-minus five minutes until arrival.
嘿
Hey.
一切准备就绪
Everything's ready.
好的 我马上过去
Okay. Be right there.
威尔 这是个万全的计划
Will, it's a good plan.
对啊
Yeah.
没错
It is.
好吧
Okay.
我是威尔·罗宾逊 来自第24个殖民小组
This is Will Robinson of the 24th Colonist Group.
还有…
And…
你所看到的这段录影
if you're watching this recording…
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表