剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
有什么我可以帮忙的吗? 我想加快进度
Uh, anything I can do to help move things a little faster?
这是一个人的活儿 再说速度也只能跟数据分♥析♥仪一样快
It's a one-person job, and I can only go as fast as this thing can process the data.
我们又团聚了
Together again.
一家团聚了
All of us.
我们好久没当父母了
It's been a while since we've been parents.
当父母没有一刻是闲着的吧
I don't think you ever stop being a parent.
我们只是“停职”一年罢了
We were just… unemployed for a year.
当父母这个活儿不错
It's a good job.
对啊 没错
Yeah, it is.
-Oh.
最后一个
Last one.
还剩两分钟
Two more minutes.
分♥析♥数据之际 我要你看看潘妮找到的视频
While that's processing, I want you to take a look at something Penny found.
我把命运号♥上的硬盘都带走了
I pulled all the hard drives from the Fortuna.
奇怪的是
And strange thing is,
这些硬盘都被擦除了
they were all scrubbed.
-奇怪 -对啊
-That's odd. Yeah.
所有导航数据、飞行报告…
All nav data, flight reports…
唯一的证据是监控摄像
The only proof of life was the CC cams.
-那是… -对 是格兰·凯里
-Is that- Grant Kelly. Yeah.
它无意伤害他
He doesn't try to hurt him.
它在干什么?
-What's he doing? I don't know.
不知道
好像在扫描和读取数据
Some kind of scan or… reading.
或是检查生命征象
Checking for vitals.
这是什么时候录下的?
-When was this recorded? Uh…
时间戳有点模糊 是“12”吗?
Time stamp's kinda hard to… What is that, a 12?
2044年12月21日
12… 12. 21. 44.
那就是五年半前
-12. 21. 44. Yeah. What is that? That's five… five and a half years ago.
谁有多出来的左脚靴?
Anyone have an extra left boot?
我不介意穿运动鞋 但靴子更理想 毕竟匀称嘛
-Anyone? I'll take a sneaker, but I'd prefer a boot for symmetry.
是唐吗?
Is that Don? Don?
-嗨 -嗨
-Hey! Hey!
-嗨 各位 还有潘妮! -嗨 唐!
-Hey, guys! Hey, Don!
-你们都湿透了 好在都没事 -嗨 黛比
-Hey, Penny. Oh! Sweaty. It's okay, actually. Hey, Debbie! Hi!
我们一起经历了很多
We've been through a lot.
别把那只鸡抱得太紧 你可不想掐死那只鸡
Be careful how tight you hold that bird, Don.
-You don't wanna choke your chicken.
别紧张 她只是闹着玩的 别听那个疯婆子说的
Relax, she's makin' a joke. We don't listen to the crazy lady.
我们去冲洗一下吧
Go wash up, okay?
唐 怎么这么久才到?
-Hey! Don! What took you so long?
首先 我必须跟一潭 黏糊糊的吸人沼泽作战
For starters, I had to battle this slimy, sucking ground monster
它把我左脚的靴子吃了
that ate my left boot.
那是一潭大沼泽 约两米宽
This thing was huge, like, six or seven feet across
能抓住物体紧紧不放 像路易斯修女的手一样
with a death grip like Sister Louise, who, by the way, in her late eighties,
年近九十 却出奇地强壮
still a freakishly strong woman.
约两米长 好大啊
Mm. Six or seven feet. That's that's big.
但那还不是最奇怪的事
Yeah! But that's not the strangest thing that happened.
我遇到了其中一个机器人
I crossed paths with one of these robots.
是吗?什么情况?
You did? What happened?
当时我无路可逃了
There was nowhere to run!
我美好的一生 像走马灯一样在我眼前闪过
I saw my beautiful life flash before my eyes.
我以为我快要死了 但它却没动手杀了我
But before I was toast, he didn't kill me.
它用爪子做了一个奇怪的动作 射出红灯扫描我上下
He did this weird thing with his claws, like--
like, scanning me with a red light.
好像在超♥市♥里扫描我的价签似的
As if he was trying to guess my price at a supermarket.
对了 你们想知道我值多少钱吗?
And by the way, if anyone's curious,
帅气太空技工 折扣价2. 99美元
sexy astronaut mechanics, on sale for 2. 99.
那些机器人 也对格兰·凯里做过同样的事
The robots did the same thing to Grant Kelly.
扫描当时躺在命运号♥冷冻管内的他
Scanned him while he was in cryosleep on the Fortuna.
视频上的时间戳显示
The timestamp on that video,
2044年12月21日
December 21st, 2044,
也就是圣诞星事件发生几天之前
that was just a few days before the Christmas Star.
这意味着人类和外星人第一次接触
That means that first contact between humans and alien intelligence
不是在地球上 不是遇见稻草人
wasn't with Scarecrow on Earth.
而是在外太空 格兰·凯里 才是第一个接触外星人的人类
It was with Grant Kelly in space.
命运号♥就是机器人的“圣诞星”
The Fortuna was their Christmas Star.
可是命运号♥上的数据都已经被销毁了
But the Fortuna was scrubbed of all its tracing data.
如果第二外星机器人 想借此找到命运号♥的发源地
If the robots were trying to find out where it came from,
相关资料都不在那艘飞船上
that information wasn't on board.
谁说不在了?
Yes, it was.
我们都知道人体
Uh we know that the human body
不断受到周围环境影响 而产生极微量变化
is constantly being impacted by its environment on an atomic level.
因为人体在一生的旅途中 会不断吸收周围的粒子
It it picks up trace amounts of particles and chemicals and elements
化学物质和微量元素
that we encounter as we journey through our life.
有些科学家认为 这种效应足以让人体
Some scientists think that this makes our bodies like a--
成为宇宙版图上的聚点
a point on a map of the universe, and that…
只要有正确的仪器
with the right equipment,
就能追踪到一个人毕生去过什么地方
you can figure out everywhere a person has ever traveled in their life.
宛如循着 那个人在宇宙中留下的痕迹一样
Like following cosmic breadcrumbs.
它们利用格兰来找到地球的位置 它们也知道我们在这个星球上
Okay, so they needed Grant to find Earth, but they know where we are.
那它们想从唐身上图什么?
What did they want with Don?
因为唐是我们当中唯一一个去过 半人马座阿尔法星的人
Because Don is the only one here who's ever been to Alpha Centauri.
不会吧?
No.
那我们该怎么办?
What do we do?
妈 我们会想到办法的 对吧?
Well, we'll… figure it out. Right, Mom?
当然了
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
给我一点时间
Just give me a minute.
唐 第二外星机器人 往哪个方向走了?
Don, what direction did SAR head in?
After he met you? Back toward the ship?
音频文件已上传
Audio files uploaded.
追踪系统已关闭
Vehicle tracking system disabled.
放松肩膀 手臂放松了更容易操控
Untense your shoulders. Relaxed arms means more control.
好的 知道了
Yeah. Okay.
可以大踩油门了
Say, why don't we give it some more gas?
我们说好了 你总不能保护我一辈子
We talked about this! You can't protect me forever!
帮威尔·罗宾逊
Help Will Robinson.
别阻止我
Not with this.
如果我们是朋友 那你这次一定要帮我
If we're really friends, if you really wanna help me,
那你就要留下来 确保我家人安全
then you'll stay here and make sure my family's safe.
我一定要去
I have to do this.
你要放手让我去
You have to let me go.
我们马上起航 越早抵达越好 这样就来得及警告他们
So we launch, get there as fast as we can, and warn them.
警告他们有什么用?
What good is a warning?
他们要怎么跟外星机器人军团抗争?
How are they gonna fight off an army of angry robots?
-这也不是第一次了 -是吗?
-We've done it before. Have we?
半人马座阿尔法星不是坚毅号♥ 总不能把整个星球炸毁吧
Alpha Centauri isn't the Resolute, Maureen. You can't just blow it up.
我们起码给他们反击的机会
We have to give them a fighting chance.
听好 我知道我的直觉 跟罗宾逊一家有别
Look, I'm well aware my instincts aren't the Robinson way,
但选择自救是没有错的
but there's nothing wrong with choosing to save ourselves.
我们有机器人、有引擎 能前往任何地方
We have a robot, an engine.
最好能去一个没有吸人沼泽的地方
-We can go anywhere. Preferably a place where the ground doesn't try to eat you.
我们是不会一走了之的
We are not running away from this.
我的意思是 如果我们能够集思广益
Look, all I'm saying is, if- if we just put our heads together,
就能相处一个更好的计划 确保这支机器人♥大♥军…
we can come up with a better plan that doesn't involve this robot army… You okay?
你还好吧?
-…obliterating Alpha Centauri… We have to go there.
帮家人
-Maureen, we- Help family.
谢谢你
-They might have technology- Thank you.
有你在 我总觉得更安心
It always feels better when you're here.
They might have resources…
我是威尔·罗宾逊 来自第24个殖民小组
This is Will Robinson of the 24th Colonist group.
这是我发送的最后一个视频
This is my final transmission.
但愿不是最后一个视频 不过如果你在看着这段视频
Well, hopefully not my last, but if you're watching this,
那就意味着我的计划 很大可能已经失败了
there's a chance things didn't work out the way I hoped they would.
威尔·罗宾逊 你真是个勇敢的孩子
You're a brave one, Will Robinson.
我欣赏你
I'll give you that.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
我知道你可以探测到火战车
I know you can detect this.
过来抓我吧
Come and get me.
威尔·罗宾逊
Will Robinson.
-把所有硬物固定好 -飞船上到处都是硬物
Everything needs to be locked down.
如果你不想被硬物击中 那就固定好
There's stuff everywhere. Whatever you don't want hitting you in the face, put away.
-能不能听我说句话? -不能再等了
-Will you hear me out? We need to go!
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表